Promoting and building local swingers resources on this Site

Anything and everything
kinkypeeps
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Promoting and building local swingers resources on this Site

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

Hi All we've decided to offer a hand, if we have the webmasters blessing by starting to build a local Hub of contacts from our own circles and promoting this site when we go to parties and events etc. We feel so few realise the size and popularity of the private party scene here on your own doorsteps...Believe it or not Hull has the distinction of having probably one of the largest swinging/party networks in the country. How Many realise that there is a growing social scene including a social once a month in Hull city center? Did you know about a major fetish event run by the same organisers of skin 2 right here in Hull called 'Hullfet'? No? Theres loads of areas to tap into...we are involved in the Yorkshire TV scene also...not many people know that Leeds has 2 major TV events a month second only to Manchesters canal st (even larger than London) there is a small scene in Hull that seems to be growing by the month. Other areas can cover shopping, obscure hidden away little gems.. we also know a few people that can quickly knock up cheap bondage furniture..Hull also has a regular burlesque night that could probably use a little support to make the event worthwhile..the list goes on

Why do we feel something is needed? i hear you ask....

Well for one thing...being members of some of the larger and popular websites, ie fabswingers, TVchix and Fetlife..we notice the sheer volume of people on these sites from Hull, some sites like Fetlife has Hull only threads..We felt that this site already well situated with all the right sections but really lacking in members in the know, many threads on the relevant sections full of posters asking questions with no answers..so why not farm all this information together in one place where its relevant..Hull Adult Forum..aptly named..and most important of all, local

As a final point we realise that many of you reading will probably be looking for contacts meets etc...unfortunately we can't give you many answers to that old chestnut..the larger well instated swingers sites have the ability for user pics, extensive member profiles etc..so more experienced swingers that do join here will more than likely just use it to catch up or use it for local resources. People in the scene will rarely, mostly never reply to offers of sex from faceless males unless of course they are totally bonkers..sorry to be blunt..but its the brutal truth

So! what are your thoughts? can we help in a any way? feedback? or do you think we're nuts? :)

Love

Kinkypeeps xxx
sophie
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Re: Promoting and building local swingers resources on this

Unread post by sophie »

i think you have some excellent things to offer, sounds like you know your stuff inside and out and i hope to see others ask for info on things and advice and add any info they have themselves as to other things that some might not be aware of on here, to do with the lifestyle, after all it is an adult forum and you only get out what you put in , so come on folks throw some posts on here, don,t let this section go to waste, kinkypeeps are making an excellent offer to those wanting to be in the know
call 07926 287486
PROVIDER

DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR NEW CLIENTS

The world has gone mad, I’m getting back on track before I end up being one of them, oh and boris your still a cunt
LordLuken
Reactions:

Re: Promoting and building local swingers resources on this

Unread post by LordLuken »

All sounds very interesting kinky peeps and it will be interesting to see how this actually develops further. Welcome back to the forum by the way. :D
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.

Return to “General Chat”