A Swingers Diary...

Anything and everything
scotty
Reactions:
Posts: 22010
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:51 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: bridlington
Contact:

Re: A Swingers Diary...

Unread post by scotty » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:02 pm

Brilliant :lol: :lol:
Sponsor The Forum Pussy Image The Beard is Back..
Shoreham Boys we are here!!!!
HE SCORES WHEN HE WANTS...

kinkypeeps
Reactions:
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:34 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: A Swingers Diary...

Unread post by kinkypeeps » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:42 am

Many thanks for all your kind comments, mucho appreciated :) really makes writing this stuff worthwhile.. Have more bit bonkers true storys...don't know which to commit to paper next..so you kind peeps can choose...which one from the following:

1. The Frasethorpe beach willy watchers extravaganza

2. Oh Fuck...my willy is stuck in the ring gag..how can i get it out without her noticing debacle

3. Couple shags in broad daylight Leeds city center rush hour traffic scandal

4. Hahaha Mrs Kinks...he's only got one arm and your handing him the bottle of baby oil? Ole! Mad fun in the sun!

go on...you know you want to! :)

Kinks xx

User avatar
sophie
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 27236
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:36 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: hull
Contact:

Re: A Swingers Diary...

Unread post by sophie » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:57 am

no1 i think
Image
call 07926 287486
PROVIDER

DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR NEW CLIENTS
Onwards and upwards

joebloggs73
Reactions:
Posts: 1316
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:58 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: A Swingers Diary...

Unread post by joebloggs73 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:04 am

no1 for content
no2 for humour :D
Sponsor

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 38870
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: A Swingers Diary...

Unread post by LordLuken » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:19 pm

No1 sounds interesting... :D
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

Bob1956
Reactions:
Posts: 3304
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:48 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: A Swingers Diary...

Unread post by Bob1956 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:47 pm

We'll start with No1 as long as we get the rest in regular instalments :lol:
Image Sponsor

User avatar
sophie
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 27236
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:36 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: hull
Contact:

Re: A Swingers Diary...

Unread post by sophie » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:48 pm

Bob1956 wrote:We'll start with No1 as long as we get the rest in regular instalments :lol:
greedy bugger arn,t we :whistle:
Image
call 07926 287486
PROVIDER

DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR NEW CLIENTS
Onwards and upwards

Bob1956
Reactions:
Posts: 3304
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:48 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: A Swingers Diary...

Unread post by Bob1956 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:03 pm

sophie wrote:
Bob1956 wrote:We'll start with No1 as long as we get the rest in regular instalments :lol:
greedy bugger arn,t we :whistle:

If you don't ask :lol:
Image Sponsor

User avatar
sophie
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 27236
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:36 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: hull
Contact:

Re: A Swingers Diary...

Unread post by sophie » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:23 pm

Bob1956 wrote:
sophie wrote:
Bob1956 wrote:We'll start with No1 as long as we get the rest in regular instalments :lol:
greedy bugger arn,t we :whistle:

If you don't ask :lol:
:shifty:
you like this saying don,t you ,, it says a lot about whats on your mind :lol:
Image
call 07926 287486
PROVIDER

DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR NEW CLIENTS
Onwards and upwards

Bob1956
Reactions:
Posts: 3304
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:48 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: A Swingers Diary...

Unread post by Bob1956 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:03 am

sophie wrote:
Bob1956 wrote:
sophie wrote:
Bob1956 wrote:We'll start with No1 as long as we get the rest in regular instalments :lol:
greedy bugger arn,t we :whistle:

If you don't ask :lol:
:shifty:
you like this saying don,t you ,, it says a lot about whats on your mind :lol:
I'm not sure if you'd like to know what's on my mind .... sometimes :mrgreen: :lol:
Image Sponsor

User avatar
sophie
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 27236
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:36 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: hull
Contact:

Re: A Swingers Diary...

Unread post by sophie » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:27 am

Bob1956 wrote:
sophie wrote:
Bob1956 wrote:

If you don't ask :lol:
:shifty:
you like this saying don,t you ,, it says a lot about whats on your mind :lol:
I'm not sure if you'd like to know what's on my mind .... sometimes :mrgreen: :lol:
dirty thoughts , i think your in the right place :lol:
kinks give him what for :lol:
Image
call 07926 287486
PROVIDER

DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR NEW CLIENTS
Onwards and upwards

kinkypeeps
Reactions:
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:34 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: A Swingers Diary...

Unread post by kinkypeeps » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:52 pm

sorry if story no 1 is a bit long in coming lol lots of personal stuff getting in the way of my musings...however another epic diary entry starring our mad friends currently in the writing stage from this gone weekend entitled "3 TV's, 3 D's and a T" So Story number 1 has gone on the backburner for now :)

Love Kinks***
*Batteries not included
**May contain nuts
***May contain creamy non-dairy products

User avatar
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 21729
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:05 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: A Swingers Diary...

Unread post by lexi » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:40 pm

kinkypeeps wrote:however another epic diary entry starring our mad friends currently in the writing stage from this gone weekend entitled "3 TV's, 3 D's and a T"

Love Kinks***
*Batteries not included
**May contain nuts
***May contain creamy non-dairy products
lookin forward to reading it as im sure every1 esle is
Your Happiness Is The Greatest Revenge Against Those That Bring You Down

Image
RETIRED
Shoot For The Moon, Even If You Miss, You Will Land Amongst The Stars

SPONSOR

scotty
Reactions:
Posts: 22010
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:51 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: bridlington
Contact:

Re: A Swingers Diary...

Unread post by scotty » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:43 pm

lexi wrote:
kinkypeeps wrote:however another epic diary entry starring our mad friends currently in the writing stage from this gone weekend entitled "3 TV's, 3 D's and a T"

Love Kinks***
*Batteries not included
**May contain nuts
***May contain creamy non-dairy products
lookin forward to reading it as im sure every1 esle is
yep looking forward to a good read :clap:
Sponsor The Forum Pussy Image The Beard is Back..
Shoreham Boys we are here!!!!
HE SCORES WHEN HE WANTS...

User avatar
sophie
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 27236
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:36 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: hull
Contact:

Re: A Swingers Diary...

Unread post by sophie » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:23 pm

i,m sure we can be patient :confusion-waiting: :lol:
Image
call 07926 287486
PROVIDER

DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR NEW CLIENTS
Onwards and upwards

User avatar
sophie
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 27236
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:36 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: hull
Contact:

Re: A Swingers Diary...

Unread post by sophie » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:51 pm

room1day wrote:
sophie wrote:i,m sure we can be patient :confusion-waiting: :lol:

u were definately one of those today.....
oh yes, and lacking some as well :lol:
Image
call 07926 287486
PROVIDER

DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR NEW CLIENTS
Onwards and upwards

kinkypeeps
Reactions:
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:34 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: A Swingers Diary...

Unread post by kinkypeeps » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:53 pm

After a little hiatus to decide what direction to take next and wether to keep commiting stuff to prosperity... Decided it was worth it to carry on making posts/stories/anecdotes/musings in this bit as it seems the most people seem to like it..plus it keeps it to the fore and in regular sight for a any newbies, interested swingers or the just plain curious

I will always be checking by.. and will always answer any private messages within a few days as I always have. Please note that we just like to do this to entertain & inform and keep up with the few mates we've made here... requests for meets will be totally ignored unless you can prove a] you are extremely fit, unmarried with an unfeasibly large willy b) A real girl with all the lumps in the right places that likes lunatics like me n 'er c) Fit slim fun T-girl with an unfeasibly large willy... us? shallow? yes sorry we are! :)

Kinks xxx

User avatar
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 21729
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:05 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: A Swingers Diary...

Unread post by lexi » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:02 pm

kinkypeeps wrote: Please note that we just like to do this to entertain & inform and keep up with the few mates we've made here... requests for meets will be totally ignored unless you can prove a] you are extremely fit, unmarried with an unfeasibly large willy b) A real girl with all the lumps in the right places that likes lunatics like me n 'er c) Fit slim fun T-girl with an unfeasibly large willy... us? shallow? yes sorry we are! :)

Kinks xxx
not shallow..just a couple that knows what/who they want :lol: n theres nothing wrong with wanting a large willy :drool:
Your Happiness Is The Greatest Revenge Against Those That Bring You Down

Image
RETIRED
Shoot For The Moon, Even If You Miss, You Will Land Amongst The Stars

SPONSOR

User avatar
sophie
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 27236
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:36 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: hull
Contact:

Re: A Swingers Diary...

Unread post by sophie » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:01 pm

kinkypeeps wrote:After a little hiatus to decide what direction to take next and wether to keep commiting stuff to prosperity... Decided it was worth it to carry on making posts/stories/anecdotes/musings in this bit as it seems the most people seem to like it..plus it keeps it to the fore and in regular sight for a any newbies, interested swingers or the just plain curious

I will always be checking by.. and will always answer any private messages within a few days as I always have. Please note that we just like to do this to entertain & inform and keep up with the few mates we've made here... requests for meets will be totally ignored unless you can prove a] you are extremely fit, unmarried with an unfeasibly large willy b) A real girl with all the lumps in the right places that likes lunatics like me n 'er c) Fit slim fun T-girl with an unfeasibly large willy... us? shallow? yes sorry we are! :)

Kinks xxx
glad your sticking around :clap:
Image
call 07926 287486
PROVIDER

DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR NEW CLIENTS
Onwards and upwards

kinkypeeps
Reactions:
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:34 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: A Swingers Diary...

Unread post by kinkypeeps » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:30 pm

Hi all

Finally decided to take the reins back and tidy the gaffe up a bit putting all the stuff back where it belongs.... pained me to see all those hours of writing slowly being forced from view by the pointless requests for meets from users bar one or two that have no place or relevance in this section... takes some kind of mug to slave over a hot keyboard for hours on end or care about talking to the curious trying to dispel the years of misinformation and attitudes spouted by the ignorant.... and I guess that mug would have to be me then! Missed you all really :)

Kinks xxx

User avatar
sophie
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 27236
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:36 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: hull
Contact:

Re: A Swingers Diary...

Unread post by sophie » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:41 pm

kinkypeeps wrote:Hi all

Finally decided to take the reins back and tidy the gaffe up a bit putting all the stuff back where it belongs.... pained me to see all those hours of writing slowly being forced from view by the pointless requests for meets from users bar one or two that have no place or relevance in this section... takes some kind of mug to slave over a hot keyboard for hours on end or care about talking to the curious trying to dispel the years of misinformation and attitudes spouted by the ignorant.... and I guess that mug would have to be me then! Missed you all really :)

Kinks xxx
glad to see someone who knows what they are doing and knows the scene well take back the reins , you,ve got your work cut out , you,ve been spammed all over :lol:
;)
Image
call 07926 287486
PROVIDER

DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR NEW CLIENTS
Onwards and upwards

User avatar
Wraith
Founder
Founder
Reactions:
Posts: 2058
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:13 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Behind You
Contact:

Re: A Swingers Diary...

Unread post by Wraith » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:06 pm

Welcome back KP :clap:

room1day wrote: Found the above post most interesting..
On reading back there was not a single request
For a meet ?? Only praise for your writing!!!!
I think he meant the whole swingers forum not just this topic.
Illegitimi non carborundum
Image
Please help the forum by becoming a subscriber
click here for more info

kinkypeeps
Reactions:
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:34 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: A Swingers Diary...

Unread post by kinkypeeps » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:48 pm

room1day wrote:
Wraith wrote:Welcome back KP :clap:

room1day wrote: Found the above post most interesting..
On reading back there was not a single request
For a meet ?? Only praise for your writing!!!!
I think he meant the whole swingers forum not just this topic.
:shock:
If that is the case than this is quite disconcerting..
So we are basically stating that it is totally pointless
Posting in this section of the forum...unless your one of
The very few... This being the case then please define
The type of person you wish to post in this area ... When compared
To the Alfresco swinging section of this forum where nobody
Is discriminated against then......
OK lets get something clear...on the swinging section...there is clearly a meets thread, where anyone can ask for a meet irrelative of my opinion. During my lengthy period of time not being able to moderate for whatever reason, this was being ignored and these requests were posted as separate topics of the main page...the more there were, the further the relevant threads were slipping off the front page. And to make another point extremely clear.. I do not discriminate, anyone can post on the swinging section on any topic they like, I really don't see what your problem is. The main aim of the swingers world is to inform & amuse, give local information, discussion of attitudes etc etc. I make no bones about how I don't think its a great idea to use this as a platform for meets.. But, theres a meets thread there for the use of anyway by anyone.. I do resent the implication that you appear to think otherwise

User avatar
Wraith
Founder
Founder
Reactions:
Posts: 2058
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:13 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Behind You
Contact:

Re: A Swingers Diary...

Unread post by Wraith » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:15 pm

kinkypeeps wrote: I really don't see what your problem is.
:text-+1:
Illegitimi non carborundum
Image
Please help the forum by becoming a subscriber
click here for more info

CTR
Reactions:
Posts: 4377
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:51 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: A Swingers Diary...

Unread post by CTR » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:23 pm

As Mr KP is currently a moderator on the forum I think he should be given some respect. Perhaps anyone unhappy with the way he runs his sections could PM him rather than trying to undermine him in the sections he's responsible for ?

Post Reply

Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

  • mChat
No one is chatting