A Swingers Diary...

Anything and everything
kinkypeeps
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

A Swingers Diary...

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

A thread for having a peek into our little world more or less as it happens, names and locations will always be changed, what we do is not 24-7..just here and there 95 per cent of our lives is just "normal", comments and shared experiences welcome!!

EASTER BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND: We started the weekend by carting our children off to Blackpool for a couple of days, whilst we were there, kids being old enough to be chucked into the pleasure beach on their own, leaving us a few hours to hoof about and find a bit about what "goes on" in Blackpool (Having a laptop complete with "dongle" is VERY usefull tool while on our travels!)

While walking around, we came across a great adult shop (name excapes me) it was large, clean and inexpensive and had a great range of toys and clothes...not your usual mucky, seedy book shop, very common in days of old with rip off prices and confined to the "dirty mac" brigade. thankfully attitudes have changed and I guess most cities and large towns have the newer breed of shop, clean, bright airy, not expensive....and best of all, run by and mostly owned by women! These girls generally are savvy and know their products and not frightened to let you know all about the toys and what they can do for you (our girl in particualr had road tested most of 'em LOL) Gone thankfully are the days when sex shops were run by men who saw fit to employ some sullen faced ratty looking indidvidual, who just wanted to part you from your "hard earned" and would look at you as if he'd just wiped you off his shoe....

While we were browsing around and checking out the toys and PVC and latex clothes (our weakness) ended up nattering to the three girls that worked there for about am hour and a guy and his wife that had just come back from Jamaica from a swingers holiday! The girls that worked there where all on the "swinging scene" with their respective partners, pointed out and gave us information on all the swingers hotels and clubs in Blackpool...brilliant!! We intend to use this information when we go back....without the kids!!

Oh!!! nearly forgot on my ramblings :shock: .....we bought a brilliant remote control vibrating waterproof egg....10 settings (powerfull!!) I can sit at the bottem of the garden and mrs K can be in the bath..I control it..on and off at my discretion...you get the picture :mrgreen: Also bought a double cock ring with 3 vibrators and 3 different points...thoroughly road tested at hotel before returning to pick the kids up...awesome, came in about 30 seconds flat...NOT recommended if you plan a sex marathon with "er indoors" if your are a "one trick pony" :grin:

Gawd! have I really wrote that much already? I've not even got to part 2 yet, our return to Hull and our off the cuff get together yesterday (monday), with a couple of mates and an amazing looking tranny (yes really!) ...................part 2 in all its seedy glory later or tomorrow

Love Kinkypeeps xxxx
Wraith
Founder
Founder
Reactions:

Re: A Swingers Diary...

Unread post by Wraith »

2 very interesting threads on the same day.. looking forward to the next installation :clap:
It is easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they have been fooled
Please help the forum by becoming a subscriber
click here for more info
suzy
Reactions:

Unread post by suzy »

teepee2006 wrote:Only 13 posts and already on the way to being a legend :clap:
excellent posts :clap: :clap:
looking forward to the rest of this thread :pray:
shyhullmale
Reactions:

Unread post by shyhullmale »

Nice to hear the real side of what goes on. Keep up the good work.

Although, with your response in the other post about the only single (married) guys who get lucky are very good looking or have large cocks, i think i will stick to paying for my enjoyment to avoid any disappointment :grin:
Wraith
Founder
Founder
Reactions:

Unread post by Wraith »

shyhullmale wrote:Nice to hear the real side of what goes on. Keep up the good work.

Although, with your response in the other post about the only single (married) guys who get lucky are very good looking or have large cocks, i think i will stick to paying for my enjoyment to avoid any disappointment :grin:
which of those two do you lack shy?? :lol:
click here for more info
shyhullmale
Reactions:

Wraith wrote:
shyhullmale wrote:Nice to hear the real side of what goes on. Keep up the good work.

which of those two do you lack shy?? :lol:

I'll let the ladies tell you wraith :lol: :lol:
sylvia
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by sylvia »

Great post . looking forward to part two. :dance:

PROVIDER
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

EASTER BANK HOLIDAY PART 2!

...As monday dawns, we've offloaded my 2 lads back to their mother..and Mrs K's lad to his dads for the day...FREE!! No sooner had they gone and a txt appears from a TV that we had met at a party 3 weeks previous came outa the blue asking us if we fancied her popping over. remembering how convincing she looked we thought "wow yes!!" Trust us dear readers, you wouldn't have been able to tell in the cold light of day that it was actually a guy!! she had legs the envy of most women, slim and sexy and really funky looking! We asked if she minded if we invited a few other friends, have a few beers, a laugh and see what happened, which she agreed too.

Being a bank holiday most of the people we know had family commitments etc so only managed to rustle up with such short notice, our lovely mate "A" and her hubby "M", really close friends of ours and a single guy that "A" knew whom we had never met, turned out to be a really tasty looking guy with great manners, bonus!!

Anyway, everyone turned up..A, M and tasty guy turned up first...then a knock at the door, bearing in mind we had never seen "Missy" as a guy, not wanting to travel dressed, you'd never guess in a million years that the guy stood there was the same person we had met 3 weeks previous. Introductions out of the way, "Missy" went up stairs to our bedroom to get ready while we all nattered downstairs

Missy must have been away a good hour and then she appeared...and wow! what a grand entrance..considering the rather ordinary looking guy that we met the previous hour...our friends looked on in total amazement..there stood this gorgeous "woman" slim, attractive, legs all the way up to her armpits..everything had transformed..long painted nails on slim hands, smooth shapely legs clad in sheer stockings, she looked cat-like with professionally donned make-up that any beauty salon would be proud..we're not talking clothes that had been bought in "scope" here either..her clothes where, young and glamorous, really short skirt, high heeled leopard print stillettos finishing off the look...amazing!

We kind sat around the table having a natter, and we started modeling some of the clothes we made as we have a passion for pvc and fetish wear, being expensive as it is we started making our own to some success!. Getting undressed and dressing up in front of the others always gets the juices flowing and we started noticing a rather large bulge at the front of Missys mini skirt. As time wore on our 3 friends disappeared upstairs for some romping about, we never mind this, we like people to do whatever they like and do their own thing if they wish.

This left us sat nattering to Missy, the subject got around to stuff we like to get up..and the bulge in Missys miniskirt just got bigger! you could cut the sexual tension in the air with a knife.. Mrs K started stroking Missy's stocking clad thigh..I just looked on mouth dry with anticipation, higher and higher her hand went, pushing up her miniskirt little by little until Missys little see through black knickers appeared..containing one of the biggest smoothest cocks we had ever seen! we just stared at it with admiration..it was long, smooth, thick and perfectly in proportion, large head glistening with her excitement and not a single hair in sight, it must have been 9 to 10" and on a very slim attractive stocking clad "woman"...trust us girls and guys, its one of the horniest sights up close and personal you will ever get to see :shock:

I leaned over to Mrs K and whispered in her ear "I bet you'd love to suck that"! and with that she pulled the panties to one side and wrapped her fingers around the thick shaft, it was that big 3 hands wouldn't have been enough to totally enclose it! Missy gave a soft moan and her you could see her leg shake with anticipation and excitement..Mrs K slowly lowered her head to enclose the huge swollen glistening helmet with her lips.......

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've run out of time again!!! sorry guys 3rd and final part tomorrow LOL!!!

Kinkypeeps xxx
Mistermc
Reactions:

Unread post by Mistermc »

Legendary status is imminent! :razz:
suzy
Reactions:

Unread post by suzy »

Mistermc wrote:Legendary status is imminent! :razz:
have to agree :clap:
shyhullmale
Reactions:

Mistermc wrote:Legendary status is imminent! :razz:
I think kinkypeeps is already a legend, looking forward to part 3 :clap: :clap:
Crann
Reactions:

Unread post by Crann »

As others have put it so much , all i can say is , wow , keep these posts coming .
LOOK DOWN AND SWEAR BY THE SLAIN OF THE WAR YOU WILL NEVER FORGET ! !

SPONSOR
Wraith
Founder
Founder
Reactions:

Unread post by Wraith »

what happened to part 3??
click here for more info
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Hi all xxxx

have to apologise for delay we've just bought a shop and we're working 24-7 to get in up and running and working at normal jobs as well! so please bear with us, normal service will be resumed as soon as poss xxxxxxxxxxxx

Kinkys
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Hi Guys...Bloody hell its been that long since we wrote here...gonna have to do a expurgated version of part 3........

all I can remember is that we all finished up very happy...and the world was right again :)

We have done stacks of stuff since we last wrote....on our occassional nights off

As we stand at the moment?....we went to a local party in the Holderness road area a few weeks ago....the guy had a hot-tub installed in his garage! about 30 odd people present, absolutely mental night with some really funny people...

picture the scene...me, mr kinky, in a bubbling hot-tub playing around with 2 girlfriends, one a really really attractive pole-dancer type, the other a large breasted (pierced nipples) domme lady, the domme lady and I using a large bendy dildo on Miss poledancer while she was sat at eyelevel on side of said hot-tub, all singing "Sugar baby Love" by the Rubettes at the tops of our voices.......unusual really...you don't hear much from the Rubettes these days do you? :D

Update part deux......later

Kinkypeeps xxxxxx

Last week
Crann
Reactions:

Unread post by Crann »

the short version was exerlant.

looking forward to part deux.

welcome back.

as someone said early on , you are definatly a legand in your own life time now .
LOOK DOWN AND SWEAR BY THE SLAIN OF THE WAR YOU WILL NEVER FORGET ! !

SPONSOR
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Update part deux........expurgated version due to time restraints...

A week after the last episode, we are invited to a small gathering in a village close to Hull 3 couples, 2 trannys for fun and frolics live on webcam on a favorite swinging site. we packed cam room to rafters for about 4 hours and voted "best cam in the world" on a number of occassions...move over Quentin Tarrantino. Girls decided to dress us guys up in frocks and make-up..and with help from the two TV's present...we looked right twats :)

A party piece which was a joy to behold...something we'd never seen before (Yes dear readers we can still be taught a thing or three!) Dee, a rather buxotic lady came into the room naked walking a little funny with her knees locked together. She told me to sit opposite her as she was going to show me her "helicopter"...Me being intrigued duly obliged and sat opposite. She then spread and threw up her legs, a folded over double ended dildo shot out of her pussy hitting me on the napper! never seen nowt like it in my life LOL

more soon...

love kinkypeeps xxxxxx
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

just come back off a swingers holiday in Gran Canaria and was wondering if anyone would like to hear about our tales? been a while since our last updates! are people still reading?

Kinkys xxxxx
Bert
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Unread post by Bert »

Aww... go on then... we know you're dying to tell us...
While I was married I had a a very varied and exciting sex life...... never told the wife tho' :o
Mistermc
Reactions:

Unread post by Mistermc »

KP

I am sure we would love to hear about it

x
Wraith
Founder
Founder
Reactions:

Unread post by Wraith »

kinkypeeps wrote:just come back off a swingers holiday in Gran Canaria and was wondering if anyone would like to hear about our tales? been a while since our last updates! are people still reading?

Kinkys xxxxx
sure are :grin:
click here for more info
shyhullmale
Reactions:

yes please, please update us all and make us jealous :grin:
joeya
Reactions:

Unread post by joeya »

yes please!
kinkypeeps wrote:just come back off a swingers holiday in Gran Canaria and was wondering if anyone would like to hear about our tales? been a while since our last updates! are people still reading?

Kinkys xxxxx
Bert
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Unread post by Bert »

The suspense is killing us...........
While I was married I had a a very varied and exciting sex life...... never told the wife tho' :o
libby
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by libby »

Makes very intresting reading, Hope hols went great. x .
Don't judge me until you know me

Return to “General Chat”