Looking for swinger parties.

To arrange meetings please use this section.
tbcreampie86
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Looking for swinger parties.

Unread post by tbcreampie86 »

Hi all,

Been out the swinger party scene for a couple of years now, recently single and thought what the hell lets get back into it, as I did very much enjoy it. If there's any sex parties etc, meets or anything could you please let me know. 26 year old male, 6"2, slim, up for most things, as long as its fun and sexy. Will send pics by email if needed be.

Look forward to the replies x
groovychick
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Re: Looking for swinger parties.

Unread post by groovychick »

what it is to be young and naive again lol x x x
tbcreampie86
Reactions:

Young, but not to young, naive definately not. Honest yes, maybe some people just start been a bit more frisky earlier? X
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

hello!

Have a good look at all the posts...every single scrap down to the minutest detail of how's whys and whatfors is discussed many times over...everything you need to know is there...its posts like this that make me think "why do i bother writing all this stuff???" Hate to offend..but it is getting kind of tedious, surely you're a bright boy and can read what is written all over this board...many times?

Bah! :)
tbcreampie86
Reactions:

No offence taken, I have looked but they seem to be from a couple of months ago, so I thought I'd just put a post up to gather any info I could. Hopefully they is some soon, ill keep looking x
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

tbcreampie86 wrote:No offence taken, I have looked but they seem to be from a couple of months ago, so I thought I'd just put a post up to gather any info I could. Hopefully they is some soon, ill keep looking x
OK fair point...i would advise though that you have little chance of a meet or party invite here mainly due to you being one of the thousands of single guys looking for a foothold...the Hull party scene is mainly populated by couples as 99 per cent of guys have no understanding of how to conduct themselves or even get slightly why we do what we do... As stated in previous threads try fabswingers..or, your best chance of success by miles is going to a social. As of yet there isn't one in the offing at moment (Groovey?) but watch the boards as it will be mentioned here....good luck!
bob55
Reactions:

Unread post by bob55 »

kinkypeeps wrote:
tbcreampie86 wrote:No offence taken, I have looked but they seem to be from a couple of months ago, so I thought I'd just put a post up to gather any info I could. Hopefully they is some soon, ill keep looking x
OK fair point...i would advise though that you have little chance of a meet or party invite here mainly due to you being one of the thousands of single guys looking for a foothold...the Hull party scene is mainly populated by couples as 99 per cent of guys have no understanding of how to conduct themselves or even get slightly why we do what we do... As stated in previous threads try fabswingers..or, your best chance of success by miles is going to a social. As of yet there isn't one in the offing at moment (Groovey?) but watch the boards as it will be mentioned here....good luck!
I agree with everything kinkys say, if you attended a party and spoke to 10 couples you may well get 10 different reasons why they are on the scene.

And young single guys are just looking to get their end away without handing over any cash,
tbcreampie86
Reactions:

I am 26 yer it may be young with the swinging scene but I do no how to conduct myself as I have been to a few before with an ex-partner who was a few years older than me, and i do know not to dive in without been asked. However totally understand that been a single guy it's difficult to get in. No worries ill just keep my eye out. But I'm not really into paying for sexual services, it's not really for me.
groovychick
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by groovychick »

yeah im planning a date shortly had to work it around other socials and dates im available lol x x x
tbcreampie86
Reactions:

Cheers keep me informed x

Return to “Social Meetings and Events”