new

If you need advice or have advice to give this is the place.
dazahull
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

new

Unread post by dazahull »

Hi we are young Hull couple -
Male - 25 - 6ft 6
Female 21 5ft 5 - 36DD

We are all new to this - looking for either a couple or girl to join us for abit of fun as female is bi cus - any help or info would be great.
smithy
Reactions:

Re: new

Unread post by smithy »

Hi there. I don't think I will have any luck on this forum not many couples in here. Try fab swingers it is free to join and has lots of local people on it.

Happy hunting
royaldansk
Reactions:

Unread post by royaldansk »

Hi welcome to the forum.if you look around the parlours and there are some indies that will see couples.
Good luck to you
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

dazahull wrote:Hi we are young Hull couple -
Male - 25 - 6ft 6
Female 21 5ft 5 - 36DD

We are all new to this - looking for either a couple or girl to join us for abit of fun as female is bi cus - any help or info would be great.
Hi Guys.. its no secret that we feel this is not that ideal place to look for partners..however there's loads of article posted for advice and where to look, etiquette etc. Fabswingers is a good place to start..Hull has a thriving party/social scene, always stuff going on. As a footnote, most active swingers tend to be more mature in years generally.. however, although a minority, there are still a good number of younger folk out on the scene so you should find people in your age group if you get out to some socials :)

Kinks xxx
pipwillow
Reactions:

Unread post by pipwillow »

If you guys ever fancy a single guy to come along and watch, perhaps take some good quality photos or video (for your eyes only, can use your own equipment) or perhaps get involved if you are feeling comfortable...I would be up for that :)

I am 32 n/s straight apart from the off fantasy and very polite/well educated.

all the very best with your adventure, it is a great world when you open up your mind to the possibilities.
sandan
Reactions:

Unread post by sandan »

Just use well renowned websites such as adultwork and take notice of feedback and stories. As long as you align yourself with them then nothing can really go wrong.

Return to “Advice”