Hi guys!

Please use this section to say hello and introduce yourself.
Andy93
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Hi guys!

Unread post by Andy93 »

Hello there everybody. I'm Andy here. Not originally a Hullensian, but I'll be coming over to this wonderful city in mid-September for my university education at the University Of Hull!

Originally from Singapore, I'm a Singaporean of Chinese descent. Basic personal stats of myself wise, I am currently 21 years old, stand at 181cm (or 5'9) and weigh 68kg, though I suspect I'd probably gain some weight once I am here and properly settled!

Back in my home country Singapore I'm an active person in the local swinging/BDSM scene. I'd say for experiences wise I've pretty much done it all, tried it all at least once. Am bisexual, so pretty much you name it, I've done it all with both sexes(minus pegging, which is on my bucket list of sexual perversions to try coincidentally). Personally I'd play to my strengths in the region of foreplay and oral, and it would be a real pleasure to find like-minded individuals who are similarly interested in young guys with no issues about race/age/size. I'm open to mostly being the extra male partner in a MMF or one of the few players in an orgy/swing scenario, but of course I'm more than happy to keep my options open to bisexual encounters, as well as the ubiquitous female friends-with-benefits arrangement should things work out between us. Without sounding proud or arrogant, I'd profess that I'd like to think of myself as a cunning linguist. Catch the pun there!

Anyways, this should be a long-enough basic introduction of myself. Feel free to hit me up via PM here, and forgive me if i am slow in replying or joining in discussions as I am still exploring the forum further. Have a great day, and I hope to one day meet someone here in person come September!
sarah
Reactions:

Re: Hi guys!

Unread post by sarah »

Hi and welcome to the forum. Great introduction about yourself. X
Cherry Lorde
Reactions:

Unread post by Cherry Lorde »

Welcome to the forum hun, if I have any clients interested in a MMF I will be sure to send you a PM
Andy93
Reactions:

Unread post by Andy93 »

Thank you Sarah and Cherry Lorde! You two are most kind to a total outsider from the city haha. I'll be arriving on Sep 21, so yups we'll have plenty of chances to meet up or chat once I'm settled!

BTW, Cherry Lorde your profile avatar showing legs in stockings... is very interesting. :) My compliments!
Bert
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Unread post by Bert »

Wow that's a fine introduction !

Normally we get 'Hi I'm <insert name> an' lukin for a shag......

Welcome ! :text-welcomewave:
While I was married I had a a very varied and exciting sex life...... never told the wife tho' :o
Andy93
Reactions:

Unread post by Andy93 »

Thanks for the compliment Bert! Haha such introductions are par for the course back in Singapore... besides I like to be upfront about introductions and motives. Cuts a lot of guesswork out. And makes for a better time overall for everyone. ;)

But this section does seem awfully quiet. Is the whole forum in here mostly for punters in Hull? Where did all the females and couples disappear to? Hardly see any lads in here as well.
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

Hello Andy...Looks like I have a fellow wordsmith joining the fray.. Something that has been amiss for many moons on this section. Although quiet, I still oversee on a daily-ish basis..guess I got fed up with listening to the sound of my own voice! A very hearty welcome..anything you need to know about the local scene, please don't hesitate to ask.. we move about in various circles..the T-girl, fetish and swinging scenes mosty, not just in east yorks but travel much further afield in our endless quest to meet new and interesting people & things to do..

Mr Kinks xx
Angel*x*
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Angel*x* »

hi after some information could someone please pm me who can actually help as very quiet on here x
Wraith
Founder
Founder
Reactions:

Unread post by Wraith »

Angel*x* wrote:hi after some information could someone please pm me who can actually help as very quiet on here x
Hard to do without knowing what info you need, try mailing the person you think could help you.
It is easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they have been fooled
Please help the forum by becoming a subscriber
click here for more info
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

Hi Angel ..

PM is forthcoming...anything you need to know, tons going on, ask away!

Kinks xx
jammy
Reactions:

Unread post by jammy »

Hi Andy, I have to say I don't normally post in some sections due to lack of posts, but I'm impressed by your introduction & hope you continue to post & enjoy Hull & the people in it. Have to say I love Singapore too.
Andy93
Reactions:

Unread post by Andy93 »

Hi all again. Been in Hull City for about two weeks now. Enjoying this city a lot! Though for some reason I still can't really get into the clubbing state of mind haha.

I did notice that it's not terribly active in Hull, the swinging/threesome scenes. Not sure if I'm not looking in the right place? Or I'm simply not advertising enough? Are Asian guys ever in any demand here? Joined AFF, made conversations with about ten ladies/couples, the moment they found out I'm Asian they just ran off.

Not very encouraging. :(
nice136
Reactions:

Unread post by nice136 »

First of all, I'm glad you're enjoying our city. Long may it continue.
Personally I think you need to narrow down your nationality to being from Singapore rather than being Asian as that covers about half the world. Lol.
I'm afraid you're probably right though, the swinging scene is very quiet unless you want to pay. Then its plentiful. Probably thats where the problem lies as most couples who like to swing soon realise that they can make money from it and still get the thrill. I know Little Jess and her partner are very good and reasonably priced.
Good luck. ;-)

Return to “Say Hello”