Really Really new to this....

Please use this section to say hello and introduce yourself.
chromosome
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Really Really new to this....

Unread post by chromosome »

Hi folks - just found out over the last 6 months that my wife is more interested in lesbianism and has a new relationship with a friend. We are still together however our relationship has become less sexual. I have a high sex drive and with her permission I am interested in meeting other females for fun of any sort. I live in Hull and will happily travel further afield....if you want to know more about me or you want to tell me more about how I get into swinging (that;s if you'll have happily married men who just want to explore...)

anyway thanks for reading and if you want to get in touch please feel free...I assume you can message me through this board.

I am slim, 5'10", 45 years old with a very good sense of humour and fun.
champ
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Re: Really Really new to this....

Unread post by champ »

chromosome wrote:Hi folks - just found out over the last 6 months that my wife is more interested in lesbianism and has a new relationship with a friend. We are still together however our relationship has become less sexual. I have a high sex drive and with her permission I am interested in meeting other females for fun of any sort. I live in Hull and will happily travel further afield....if you want to know more about me or you want to tell me more about how I get into swinging (that;s if you'll have happily married men who just want to explore...)

anyway thanks for reading and if you want to get in touch please feel free...I assume you can message me through this board.
Welcome chromosome....Once youve made 3 posts you can send and receive messages (pm) .
~ Now i have you in my mind - i have you forever ~
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send a maximum of 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,
kinkypeeps
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Re: Really Really new to this....

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

chromosome wrote:Hi folks - just found out over the last 6 months that my wife is more interested in lesbianism and has a new relationship with a friend. We are still together however our relationship has become less sexual. I have a high sex drive and with her permission I am interested in meeting other females for fun of any sort. I live in Hull and will happily travel further afield....if you want to know more about me or you want to tell me more about how I get into swinging (that;s if you'll have happily married men who just want to explore...)

Hi Chromosome

Thank you for interesting post..i say this because you bothered to lay out your situation along with request..good thing! Helps us to answer your questions based on each individual situation & personality

Firstly, we don't have all the off pat answers, everyones circumstance and reasons for entering this lifestyle is different. But as we're here to help...we will do the best we can and try comment in a positive light where possible..and i'm sure other members will post their take on your situation..take from it what you will...

Firstly you will be joining the ranks of many thousands of men, married or single..trawling sites for sex..its a brutal truth that men are really 2 a penny..and if you ever get lucky..its will be more than likely a one off meet..more spontaneous than a planned affair..Couples & single girls rarely plan a meet in advance when it comes to meeting men irreletive wether married or not...as most couple have busy personal lives.it tends to be a spur of the moment thing you just got to be in the right place at the right time.

OK so in a positive light...join a site like Fabswingers (just google it) a tip when joining..give as much info about yourself as possible post as many pics as possible..if you answer an ad on these sites without this information irrelative if you can send them pics by other means, trust us you will be totally wasting your time and be ignored.. Another tip BE HUMAN! make if funny as possible..mention you human traits..don't just list your sexual preferences...you really don't want to come arcross as a sexual predator with the personality of a shit-house door with only your interests at heart..you have to put on a human face ..most couples, yes they obviously do this to get the same thing as you do..be we require much more tact & humanity to attract our attention....as well as a nice personality with our sex :) pays in spades

Using chatrooms on swinging site successfully! again..don't be a 'grey man' or 'lurker' many men are bone idle they think by just typing their location or constantly trolling messages like "man in Hull seeks couple have a big cock and can breathe thru my ears" although interesting to some small minority of couples looking at that particular moment (they are out there) but...most men don;t get what we do...again chatrooms are just full of mostly predatory men....Our tip for you...be better than them...softly slowly catchy monkee..use the chatroom join in chats in a humorous way...DON'T Troll for sex. treat and talk to people like human beiongs..beome a personality in this way...again lot of work, but worthwhile and it will more than triple your chances of getting some interest...lastly do NOT private people unannounced with sexual advances..rarely works...afterall if your a respectful man..you would'nt walk up to a stranger in a bar and say 'i'd like to fuck you' would you..you'd expect at least a slap ..or get told to fuck off..and worse case senario..arrested! when men think they an talk to a complete stranger like this in a chatroom and think its ok..it bloody well isn't...some might not think so BUT WE DO we think it shows a total lack of respect and pretty insulting

Last but no means least By far the best way to success...there is a swingers social..see the boards here for latest updates..go enjoy, meet people talk to people in a normal social atmosphere...but please bear in mind...don't even have a sex meet on your mind, or you will be bitterly disappointed...its all about going out, having fun and a laugh like every other bub or club goer...idiots that go with the wrong attitude will just be asked to leave and you will just make a total tit of yourself...we all use them to network for future meets or parties..plus most of all, putting human faces on otherwise personality free profiles...we've met many people in the scene that although they didn't arcross well in their online adverts...in person they turned out to be really nice and charming and much more attractive in person....and the other hand, it can totally the other way too..at least socially, one an make more informed choices with committing....There is nothing worse than cold meeting from an advert at a strangers house and they are nothing like their profile or there is simply no chemistry...its all pretty much common sense.. So, swingers socials!...genius!

Hope this has been of use..and other posters may have other tips..please contribute..thats what will make these boards as good as what they can be

Kinks xxxx

Return to “Say Hello”