Random posts of interest from elsewhere..

Anything and everything
kinkypeeps
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Random posts of interest from elsewhere..

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

Hi All x

As it seems contributors to this section have been virtually zero.. I thought it a good idea that once I find time to contribute.. time would best be served starting threads of relevance & interest sourced from various other forums we are members of on the scene. I don't find writing pieces easy and doing something from scratch can take me many hours of re reading, correcting and revamping... As things stand with little response, I will cut and paste here some other stuff I've written elsewear or others have written that has struck a chord, changed a common perception or just made me laugh like fuck! So even if you are not compelled to contribute.. at least you have something to read! :)

First up.. from a group called 'Fetish Transvestites' on Fetlife. Something I wrote in response to a 'How Does Dressing Make You Feel' thread, after reading some of the responses and thinking 'wow! that's deep..'

Firstly the post I responded too..

Ok ladies tell Me. The feelings that we all receive from being a fetishist transvestite when we are fully attired made up transformed completely we agree are unlike any other feelings in anything we do. Our joy, sexuality, sensuallity, power all pour through us & we get feelings like nothing but tranvestism can give us. Those feeling pour through us filling us through our bodies & souls.
I feel so lucky to be s transvestite fetishist for I get feelings only felt by other transvestite fetishists. Then to be able to see Me in all this fetish attire female fetish attire. To see My female immage covered in fetish female attire. To smell it feel it see it. My satin panties, stockings, bra, outer clothes My black leather gloves. My furs.
Even when I am not dressed I want to be because it makes Me feel better than anything else. I feel so lucky to feel these unexplainable feelings. How good they feel. I am SO LUCKY TO BE A TRANSVESTITE. I am. I want to scream I feel so good as a tranny. It is the most joyful,powerful,sexual,exquisite feeling there is that I have felt by itself. Indoors. Hidden. But outside it is better & I was thankful for the gift of being a fetishist transvestite now I am so lucky to be able to feel only what a fetish tranny can feel.
We are the luckiest people there are for getting to feel how good we feel xdressed. I am the luckiest. I believe I am lucky to be a TRANSVESTITE. I am. Are you ? How many feel you are lucky to be allowed to feel what only we get to feel. Only a small group of us get to feel the out & don't care who says whatever screw them I am a transvestite I am walking into this club & yes I am lucky. I feel lucky to be one of the chosen ones. Lucky to be a fetish transvestite. How about any others feel lucky for this gift of transvestism & fetish ?

My post:

I,m going to put a different and more realistic perspective on why I do what I do. I have absolutely no problem at all with with some people's perceptions of themselves, each to their own and good for you, I say.. I have a more realistic attitude, I,'ve never really understood the need to start renaming my body parts and calling my cock a clitty and arse a pussy I just find it hilarious..but hey that's just me. I am extremely fortunate to have a girlfriend who allows me the freedom to dress up and experiment with looks and take it to different tangents..it's purely sexual on 2 levels..the first level is becoming self obsessed I am the object of my own desires..secondly having people present male and females, girlfriend or friends that appreciate it and they find my look sexy.. and when they say "wow! For a guy you have the most sexy shapely legs..or, "you look so good such a sexy man" if I've done a good job that particular week :) I am not a transsexual..I'm just regular guy. I am outgoing and confident as a guy & tv and treat the whole thing, not separating or preffering one over the other but embracing both sides. I also treat my dressing as it should be a bloody good fun hobby, we have some hilarious moments when I get it wrong and I end up looking like Robert Smith of The Cure :) all photographed for prosperity. Dare I say it? Many should really not take themselves so seriously and have more fun with it.....

Other things that could go awry for people lost in the fantasy world upon meeting real people.. the illusion of female awesomeness only really stands up for most if you stand further than 10ft away after sundown with half a bottle of vodka inside you and you squint a bit..still do what you do, accept your male shortcomings, laugh at it, and there will be fewer trips to the psychologist.

These are just my views based on my own experiences hope no one has taken offence. Kinks xxx
sarah
Reactions:

Re: Random posts of interest from elsewhere..

Unread post by sarah »

What a great idea for a topic and I enjoyed reading it. When I go to work I am an ordinary no frills person in jeans and jumper mostly but then I go get changed, put my makeup on, do the hair and choose what sexy outfit I am going to wear that day. I feel transformed into a sexy powerful seductive woman who is eager to please and be pleased. It's great how dressing up makes you feel so different. I think that's why some women especially me likes to have a pamper day to make us feel good and sexy. :text-goodpost:
wanderer
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Re: Random posts of interest from elsewhere..

Unread post by wanderer »

sarah wrote:What a great idea for a topic and I enjoyed reading it. When I go to work I am an ordinary no frills person in jeans and jumper mostly but then I go get changed, put my makeup on, do the hair and choose what sexy outfit I am going to wear that day. I feel transformed into a sexy powerful seductive woman who is eager to please and be pleased. It's great how dressing up makes you feel so different. I think that's why some women especially me likes to have a pamper day to make us feel good and sexy. :text-goodpost:
You get my vote Sarah. Breathtaking indeed you are. :D ;)
ImageSPONSOR A proper spanking doesn't really start until you wish it was over.

Return to “General Chat”