TV SHOPPING & SERVICES

If you need advice or have advice to give this is the place.
kinkypeeps
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

TV SHOPPING & SERVICES

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

Probably one of the best dressing services this side of the black stump! in Cleethorpes its about 40 mins drive from Hull run by one of our close personal female friends and her TV partner Lucee Lockette & Leigh-anne Jack. All details & services on her website below

http://www.wix.com/leighannejack/ladylike-by-lucee" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Re: TV SHOPPING & SERVICES

Long gone are they days of rooting through 'scope' and other charity shops taking a chance on clothes that 9 time out of ten make you look like Coco the clown...Go down Hessle road or Holderness rd..loads of shops full of cheap stretchy minidresses and stockings...be Kate Moss (at night from 10ft if you squint a bit)..not Nora Batty :)

Also its not just Evans that do up to a size 9....have a look on 'New Look' website or store..they do some ace and sexy lookin heels up to a size 9 too :)
lucee
Reactions:

Unread post by lucee »

Thanks for your kind words Kinks

If anyone needs breast forms and wigs we can supply them too, just get in touch

Lucee xx
Gb20229
Reactions:

Unread post by Gb20229 »

Hi I have been dressing up for years but mainly in private but just recently I have been venturing out dressed up my main problem is I'm 6'4" so I'm not really conspicuous any one help in to where I could get some boots in a size 12 that are sexy but don't have a massive heel thanks g :D
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Hi GB

Ebay really is the only place you can get a pair this size at a reasonable price...any other outlet in town you would have to order but they will sting you for price for the service.

We fully understand married people cannot use ebay if thier partners are unaware..too many questions etc. If you fall under this category, we're perfectly happy to order and take delivery on our ebay account and you can pick up discreetly at our shop. Provided you tell us the item and pay in advance, we're perfectly happy to do so...Please note though, we're here to help anyone we can and thats all, this is our place of work, please respect it...private message us for location if this is your best way forward

Kinks xxx
ansummersrep
Reactions:

Unread post by ansummersrep »

i work for ann summers and have a few tv/cds customers also drag queens ect- im no good with shoes or wigs but as for sexy stockings and underwear and intimate play wear im very good- i offer a personal shopping service from your home all very discreet with 100% customer satisfaction
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

ansummersrep wrote:i work for ann summers and have a few tv/cds customers also drag queens ect- im no good with shoes or wigs but as for sexy stockings and underwear and intimate play wear im very good- i offer a personal shopping service from your home all very discreet with 100% customer satisfaction

Thanks very much for your post..was beginning to think no one was even looking :)

Kinks xx
ansummersrep
Reactions:

Unread post by ansummersrep »

im always looking just takes me forever to read through a few years of posts lol. very interesting site tho x
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

ansummersrep wrote:im always looking just takes me forever to read through a few years of posts lol. very interesting site tho x
It is very interesting....trying to get more people to join and contribute..but i guess most can't see the value in it like we do..ah well, gently, slowly, catchy monkee xx
alexthebrave
Reactions:

Unread post by alexthebrave »

Being a guy i have large size 12 feet and would to own a pair of shoes to play and pose in. Only problem is i cant buy them online as i have no were to have them delivered to?
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

alexthebrave wrote:Being a guy i have large size 12 feet and would to own a pair of shoes to play and pose in. Only problem is i cant buy them online as i have no were to have them delivered to?
Please private message us and we will help you out...offer made earlier in the thread still stands :)

Kinks xx

Return to “Advice”