TIPS & TRICKS

If you need advice or have advice to give this is the place.
kinkypeeps
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

TIPS & TRICKS

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

An area where people can post articles on general dressing, looking ones best, make-up tips and advice.. Although setion is brand new, we will be checking back daily and will answer any posts within 24 hours...hopefully site will populate quickly as we get to work putting the word out...although we moderate the swinging section..we are actively involved in the TV scene in Yorkshire and Manchester..and prominant members of http://www.tvchix.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; probably the best TV website in the country..knowing many brilliant key people that willing to help and offer advice selflessly in the near area
Mistermc
Reactions:

Re: TIPS & TRICKS

Unread post by Mistermc »

Slightly offtopic but relevant I think. There is a trend towards the smooth look, tried it once and ended up with an unattractive look due to ingrowing hairs. Any advice?
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Mistermc wrote:Slightly offtopic but relevant I think. There is a trend towards the smooth look, tried it once and ended up with an unattractive look due to ingrowing hairs. Any advice?

Good question Mistermc!

Since meeting Mrs Kinks 6 years ago..she insists i shave my body hair from face to toe all the time..her (and now myself) not finding body hair attractive for dressing up ..I also suffer from the same thing sometimes..its a really hard thing to eradicate completely.. But constant shaving does ccondition the skin, i guess mine has gotten used to it.. If you use a wet shave..use a neutral hypoallergenic simple soap...skin and hair need to be conditioned and cared through and after proccess..before shaving you can get a pre shave oil from boots its a little expensive..but doing it as often as i do iits worth it...especially where theres a lot of clothing abrasion ie arse and tops of legs..so once shaved you need to moisterise, moisterise, moisterize..i find vaseline intensive care does the job for me.....

as for the genital area, care really must be taken...specially shaving the old 'nads LOL skin is really sensitive there so has to done with great care!

Other methods that work well is veet although it whiffs a bit..and you really must wash all areas thoroughly....DO NOT USE THIS STUFF ON YOUR PRECIOUS TACKLE! As well as having to remove your head from the hole it made in the ceiling whilst jumping in agony..can cause really bad damage to the sensitive skin on the old testiculars!

Hope this helps :)
lucee
Reactions:

Unread post by lucee »

Exfoliating before shaving and regularly in between helps as this stops skin groing over the hair follicle and preventing the hair from escaping. You can make one at home with brown sugar and oil to make a paste and simply rub on the skin.
A drop or three of tea tree oil in the bath also helps prevent infection from ingrowing hairs.

Hope this helps

Lucee x
abbylovesyou
Reactions:

Unread post by abbylovesyou »

Never found a problem with in-growing hairs if you keep yourself smooth regularly - shaving 2 to 3 times a week, but my question is how do you deal with hairs growing on your back when you don't have a' friend' to help you?? Unfortunately I am not double jointed so do struggle in keeping my back smooth!!

Abby x
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Good question that! I'm lucky, mrs Kinks gets the strimmer out for that one. Tried to do my back myself a few times...not easy
LucyG
Reactions:

Unread post by LucyG »

kinkypeeps wrote:Good question that! I'm lucky, mrs Kinks gets the strimmer out for that one. Tried to do my back myself a few times...not easy
I can reach most areas of my back with my epilator, certainly the areas that show with my lowest back dress.
As to other areas regarding ingrowing hairs, only my chest seems to suffer after epilating, although after a year it does seem to be less now and I love the smoothness that you get from epilating.
Veet is one thing I tried years ago and I found it lasted no longer than shaving and the stink was awful!!!
For my legs and arms epilating is the easiest and longest lasting way for hair removal.
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

For anyone that likes to dress up..

I met a lady that I've gotten to know quite well has a little TV friendly clothes shop on Hessle road that sells cheap funky dresses, bling and shoes.. The advantage here over many shops is you can 'try before you buy' something many wouldn't dare do in normal shops. Plus if they don't have your size, she'll happily order one for you :) She does plan to expand to cater for the TV/CD market, ie wigs, breast forms etc..but obviously this would depend on the support she gets to make it worthwhile. She is normally there in the afternoons..there is a guy that does mornings, athough non scene, he's more than happy to help and wouldn't bat an eyelid

Kinks xx
josiphinetv
Reactions:

Unread post by josiphinetv »

shop sounds great, what's it called?
josie xx

Return to “Advice”