T friendly pubs in Hull

Please use this section to say hello and introduce yourself.
LucyG
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

T friendly pubs in Hull

Unread post by LucyG »

Hi all, I am Lucy and new to this forum. I am looking for somewhere to go out to in the evening where I can get changed. I have been out a few times in other towns when i have stayed in hotels, but this is getting expensive now. In agreement with my wife, I do not leave the house dressed but can spend time out dressed if I have somewhere to change first and then change back again before I return home.
Any suggestions would be welcomed.
Hugs Lucy
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Re: T friendly pubs in Hull

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

LucyG wrote:Hi all, I am Lucy and new to this forum. I am looking for somewhere to go out to in the evening where I can get changed. I have been out a few times in other towns when i have stayed in hotels, but this is getting expensive now. In agreement with my wife, I do not leave the house dressed but can spend time out dressed if I have somewhere to change first and then change back again before I return home.
Any suggestions would be welcomed.
Hugs Lucy
Hi Lucy

Welcome to the boards...Difficult one that! Hull being a relatively small city..to the best of my knowledge, there aren't any organised TV events in Hull with a venue you can get changed in (unless of course someone out there knows different) The only TV haunts i know of is Fuel, Propaganda, Yorkshireman..these are just general pubs and clubs. Vauxhall Tavern however may be more accomodating? As we rarely go out in Hull...choosing Leeds LFF for our occassional nights out as its more TV friendly.

More info on the local or general Yorkshire scene can be found on

http://tvchix.com/profiles/kinkypeeps2007" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yep thats us!

Any further info you may req you are always welcome to message us

Love

Kinks xxx
LucyG
Reactions:

Unread post by LucyG »

Thanks for the reply. Think I will have to pop into a few places in bob mode and ask for info on changing facilities.
Hugs Lucy
LucyG
Reactions:

Unread post by LucyG »

Just an update to my original post. Since the Friday before Christmas I am now allowed out of the house dressed. There are a few rules I have to follow such as it being dark and I have to use a family friend's taxi, but it is quite good being able to go out in my home town dressed. So far it has been two friday nights in Frankies Vauxhall Tavern and what a great place for not just a tgirl but for anyone wanting a good night out. I have met a few other tgirls there and am looking forward to meeting more. I can only make it on Fridays as this is Lucy time, saturdays are strictly no Lucy days.
So if any of you girls want somewhere nice and friendly to go, see you soon.
Hugs Lucy

Return to “Say Hello”