licence for t.v's!

Please use this section to say hello and introduce yourself.
jucylucy34F
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

licence for t.v's!

Unread post by jucylucy34F »

hello there, i'm lucy and very new to this. ive been looking for a site like this for a long time now. ive got a real interest in t.v's, i find them fascinating and very very sexy. well anyway; im wondering if you could point me in some right direction, so to speak? i have lots of questions just bubbling away :D and am hoping you can help answer them for me? thankyou for any help you may give . lucy .
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Re: licence for t.v's!

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

Hi Lucy :)

Welcome to the boards! I'll certainly help where i can...you would certainly be popular in the circles we move in :)

We've just opened a section on the site dedicated to Tv's & CDs..if you look further down the main page..hopefully we'll be populating it over the next few weeks..you'll certainly be a popular assett on there :) There is some event information to point you in the right direction on your quest and i will certainly answer any questions you may have. My Partner Mrs K...has the same passion as you..she just loves men that like to be girls amongst other things (and she likes real girls) Oh the possibilties...now where's that pot of 'glee'

So how did this all start then? Have you met many? I'm curious to know..

Kinks xxxx
jucylucy34F
Reactions:

hi mr k. this all started a few years ago when a guy i was seeing expressed his interest in wearing similar sexy pvc and rubber dresses that he liked to see me wearing, we explored some situations but not himself dressing. well anyway, i never forgot that and ive become friends with some t.v's and this has piqued my interest as to what it would have been like to experience some encounters with a t.v. i fell like ive been repressed for ever!! :D and so there are lots of aspects of this whole forum i want to experience. i thought id start with t.v's as it is an unfulfilled charter for me. so all information greatly received. thankyou lucy :D
Gb20229
Reactions:

Unread post by Gb20229 »

Nice to see an admirer I love dressing up even go out dresses sometimes broached the subject with my partner and she made it clear that she thought it was wrong so it's my little secret for the time being :shhh:
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

jucylucy34F wrote:hi mr k. this all started a few years ago when a guy i was seeing expressed his interest in wearing similar sexy pvc and rubber dresses that he liked to see me wearing, we explored some situations but not himself dressing. well anyway, i never forgot that and ive become friends with some t.v's and this has piqued my interest as to what it would have been like to experience some encounters with a t.v. i fell like ive been repressed for ever!! :D and so there are lots of aspects of this whole forum i want to experience. i thought id start with t.v's as it is an unfulfilled charter for me. so all information greatly received. thankyou lucy :D
Hi Lucy :)

Well like any walk of life..T-girls are a diverse bunch..never really met 2 the same..and i'm a totally different kettle of fish altogether! Also like most scenes..it can be a minefield finding someone on your wavelength that really 'floats your boat' ...there are bi, gay & straight TV's, crosddressers, fetish TV's TS's, drag queen types, gender based real girl types..list is endless.

The first thing i would advice you to do is join http://www.tvchix.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; probably the biggest TV website in the UK (Its free) you would be hugely popular on there trust me :) You'll be like a kid in a sweetshop. We also regularly go to Leeds first friday of everymonth...huge event...you would be welcome to come with us for a night out...OK its a big social thing...but i think you'll struggle to remain dry in the underwear department LOL

As an afternote....Although i like to dress up...its not a public thing for me..i choose to do it in private. Surprisingly enough, Mrs K encouraged me to start as shes always loved blokes that dress up...wasn't keen at first..i used to dress years ago but gave it up for various reasons ie..my ex partner found out (she was not Happy!) but from losing a shed load of weight..started fancying it again. Like you we have a passion for latex and PVC outfits, killer heels..been doing it again for about 2 years... we're not promiscuous people...we've had a few interesting and not so interesting encounters along the way, if you ask me nicely i may tell you :) obviously without compromising anyone i hasten to add :)

The only other girl i ever told before i met Mrs K was a close friend i had. Although at that time i'd long given up dressing..she seemed fascinated with what i did before...we even met a TV for a bit of fun and really enjoyed the experience..so goes to show you..not all women react to it badly in my experience...but i guess few would admit their passions in the real world

Hope you stay on the boards..this will be really interesting!!

Love

Kinks xxx
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Gb20229 wrote:Nice to see an admirer I love dressing up even go out dresses sometimes broached the subject with my partner and she made it clear that she thought it was wrong so it's my little secret for the time being :shhh:
Hi, welcome! thanks for your post!

A case in point for most people who dabble in this little world...especially if your married or in a long term relationship, its a really sticky wicket! Unfortunatly, most situations like this end in tears. In our experience on our travels...even at public events..you'll come across many T-girls that are married and mostly their wives don't know what they do..which is a real shame...even this day and age, theres still way to much ignorance and unexeptance....its still a very unfamiliar area for many, being seen as mainly perverse all being grouped into one little box for most. I always try to express a real view and tell it like it really is as frankly as i can...so if you have questions...please ask away!

Love

Kinks xx

A true statistic (can't remember for the life of me where i saw it!) 1 in 10 men crossdress at least once in their lifetimes.....
jucylucy34F
Reactions:

hello again, ohh im so excited after reading your reply, and i received a message from someone too; i already feel like a kid in a sweet shop, cant believe ive had my head in the clouds all this time. i did get together once with this guy, and he would never admit he liked to wear womens underwear, although i found it all over his house and i knew it wasnt mine; i did ask him a few times, and all i wanted him to do was admit it, what he didnt realise is how much i would have loved to have been a part of it!!! even now i find it thrilling, i can just imagine silky pants rubbing up against me ohhhh :D :oops: so anyway, i digress :D i will check out that web site you recommended, and perhaps in the future i would love to take you up on your offer of a night in leeds, sounds great, look forward to perhaps meeting u and mrs k sometime ;) oh my i have had naughty thoughts just now, ive always got turned on by the idea of being with a man whilst a tv goes down on me, oops, should i really say that on here? gotta go now, things to do and not a good idea to be turned on whilst doing it ;) am going to check out the other sections too, thankyou mr k. p.s am i right in thinking that just cos a man likes dressing as a woman that it doesnt mean he doesnt want to be with a woman? :D xxx
eddie
Reactions:

Unread post by eddie »

Hey juicylucy , think that would be a fair assumption, just because a guy likes dressing up doesnt mean he doesnt want to be with a woman , an ex got me to do it once (or twice) ;) and i actually loved it x
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Hi Lucy

Wooow well so there you have it dear readers..so theres your evidence..not all girls are freaked out by blokes in frocks!! In answer to your question Lucy, no i don't do it because i want to be a girl...its purely an image thing. Also, Its pretty much a recent thing, i never grew up craving to rummage through my sisters or dead grannies knicker draw..Its purely sexual with very little psychology involved, its not complicated. Look in the mirror.."phwoooar! I'd shag you!!" ..end of psychology. Its not something i wish to do all the time....because i go the whole hog, its pretty high maintenance...sod doing that everyday..just once in a while amongst the countless other stuff we're into...Mrs Kinks and i are pretty well balanced perverts :)

I have a little work in progress, called "Me? A Bloke in a Frock? 50 Shades of Battleship Grey.." trying to put together my little potted history, how it came about, what motivates me plus amusing little annecdotes about some of my haps and mishaps..bad wardrobe & and bad sexual encounter choices... Hopefully more people will join in and share their experiences good or bad...As this section of the boards is in its infancy and looking at the moment like "Planet Kinkypeeps" hopefully you guys (or girls) will add their own comments good or bad. We personally feel that crossdressing in all its forms is still very much taboo in general society and in the swinging fraternity, its isn't a bad thing, we aren't freaks..just thinking feeling souls that like to express themselves in more ways the one..lifes to bloody short..Just do what makes you happy and fuck what people think..you are hurting no-one!

Kinks xxx
Gb20229
Reactions:

Unread post by Gb20229 »

Hi everyone had a little encounter with the police last night was walking along foreshore fully dolled up when they stopped me and threatened to arrest me for indecent behavour. I was doing nothing sexual apart from walking with a short dress on and the wind kept exposing my stocking tops it felt really sexy till they threatened me does any body no if they can do this I don't feel as though it was wrong I wasn't exempting or harassing anybody cheers g
lucee
Reactions:

Unread post by lucee »

Gb20229 wrote:Hi everyone had a little encounter with the police last night was walking along foreshore fully dolled up when they stopped me and threatened to arrest me for indecent behavour. I was doing nothing sexual apart from walking with a short dress on and the wind kept exposing my stocking tops it felt really sexy till they threatened me does any body no if they can do this I don't feel as though it was wrong I wasn't exempting or harassing anybody cheers g
No I don't think they can love. Ring and complain and see what they say?
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Am in agreement with Lucee....No matter how you look at it..as far as we know..its not an offence to be dressed in womens clothes no matter what time of night or where. The only thing they have reason to stop and arrest is to catch someone red handed is in a sexual act with someone else or exposure of the old genitalia.. or if theres a member of the police reading..maybe you would like to give your view on this? Well, there might be? you never know! :)

However....

This comment may throw a little dissent into the ranks...i have been thinking about it whilst writing above paragraph...In all fairness though...it is known to be a local haunt for cottagers and doggers and you did know this right? I would be up in arms in support if it would have been anywhere else...with this knowledge in mind..why did you choose this particular area to go dressed up? Do you live near there?

Please don't take this as a challenge...a clearer picture may help clarify the situation better?

Kinks xxx
steffietv
Reactions:

Unread post by steffietv »

hi lucy if you have any questions re why we dress what we get out of it feel free to get in touch with me either via the boards or pm mr & mrs k both know me (even if mr k didnt recognise me at the last lff) lol
take care steffie xxx
Gb20229
Reactions:

Unread post by Gb20229 »

Hi thanks for your reply I was aware of what goes on but I'm very new to going out dressed up so I try and go to real dark quiet places I don't go there specifically for sex but if it was to happen I won't complain I live in hull and a lot of people I no live in and around the centre so I try and stay well clear as nobody especially my partner knows what I get upto I drive wagons for a living so get to dress up when I have nights out but I have never been stopped before I'm pretty sure they thought I was upto no good but as I wasn't doing anything I felt they were a bit heavy handed with me thanks again for your reply g :D
sharon4465
Reactions:

Unread post by sharon4465 »

Hi Lucy,as a crossdresser who could never tell my partner i found that i was always dressing in secret,i finally was able to come out to a friend i met after my marriage ended,things snowballed from there and i find now when circumstances allow that i can dress when i like.

Why i dress is a mystery to me but i find it is a stress relief and also quite a turn on and it does not mean that i do not want a woman in my life but that i would like someone who i can share my other side with

Sharon
Boris_Horis
Reactions:

Unread post by Boris_Horis »

Hi, first post here, I'm a normal hetero guy, married (although my wife and I don't have a sex life - been over 3 years since we went near each other) - the various ladies I know have told me I'm a decent looking guy. I like to cross-dress from time to time - especially love holdups and short dresses. Obviously have never told the wife about this, so it's something I do on my own for fun - but would love to meet a female friend to help me dress up and chat to!
mickey
Reactions:

Unread post by mickey »

Licence for t.vs £145.50 and you can have as many in your house as you like :lol: :lol:
Sponsor
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

mickey wrote:Licence for t.vs £145.50 and you can have as many in your house as you like :lol: :lol:

hahahahahaha oh god, how hilarious..i laughed so damn hard i almost dropped my nail file!

Now if i had a quid everytime i heard that little chestnut from straight people.... (ALWAYS at least 1 comment refering to televisions to every single TV post i ever read)

Don't give up your day job
steve_wake
Reactions:

Unread post by steve_wake »

Hi all, new on here but find it a fantastic resource and I will be using it a lot more.
I am an admirer and I'm compromised because my wife is severely disabled and cannot satisfy me. This clearly makes her feel inadequate and if I said that I preferred this (our) lifestyle it would mortify her. In a way I think she would prefer me to say I satisfy myself with another woman, she comes from a bigotted family that do not understand.
So, I would love to be on here as a couple but that will never happen unless I find a fb so its me as a single guy.
I'm sure I will be welcomed as much as any other and look forward to developing this site and helping others
Steve
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Hello Steve and welcome to the boards...still early doors..we still need active contributors with a hands on approach..many who join look once, post one message and dissappear..trying to make it more constructive to visitors rather than a forum full of idiotic 'i want to fuck a tranny to appease my own selfish curiosity, but don't tell anyone' posts..so anything you may contribute would be most welcome!

Kinks xx

Return to “Say Hello”