the very sexy marie

Forum rules
hullfc2524
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

the very sexy marie

Unread post by hullfc2524 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:15 pm

Evening all a few days ago I started a discussion about ladies with pierced tongues and one of our members suggested Maria who previously worked a executive suite and lo and behold she put her profile on here yesterday so I thought yer let's have a punt and what a great decision it turned out to be. From the moment you meet Marie she puts you at ease with her kind nature and within minutes it's like you have known her for years. I won't go into detail but what followed was an hour( actually it was longer cos Maria doesn't clock watch) of the ultimate gfe with the fore mentioned pierced tongue working its magic :drool: thanks again marie and guys she is definitely worth a visit and if you do look after her 2 bad girls sasha and Marie :lol:
Paul

LordLuken
Reactions:

Re: the very sexy marie

Unread post by LordLuken » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:01 am

Great report, glad to see you had a great time.
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

Sexy Maria
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Re: the very sexy marie

Unread post by Sexy Maria » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:18 am

hullfc2524 wrote:Evening all a few days ago I started a discussion about ladies with pierced tongues and one of our members suggested Maria who previously worked a executive suite and lo and behold she put her profile on here yesterday so I thought yer let's have a punt and what a great decision it turned out to be. From the moment you meet Marie she puts you at ease with her kind nature and within minutes it's like you have known her for years. I won't go into detail but what followed was an hour( actually it was longer cos Maria doesn't clock watch) of the ultimate gfe with the fore mentioned pierced tongue working its magic :drool: thanks again marie and guys she is definitely worth a visit and if you do look after her 2 bad girls sasha and Marie :lol:
Paul
Hi Paul,

You are so kind, yes my tongue stud does work magic when I have a stiff xxxx in my mouth.

I certainly enjoyed our time together.

Maria xxx :D :D :D
Welcome to my World of Fantasy and Seduction

Image PROVIDER 07799 554490

Return to “My Reports”