honey

Moderator: seductions

Forum rules
sausage80
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

honey

Unread post by sausage80 »

after this girl told me that she had a bad report on here i just had to make an account and sort this out, i have seen this girl 3 times at seductions now and everytime has been amazing! i always pay £60 for a full GFE and this girl has never charged me an extra! she is bright, bubbly a little bundle of laughs all wrapped up in a nice tight package with an amazing body!
it always starts with a little friendly banter and then down to business, she gives THE BEST deep sloppy blowjob with loads of ball action (which i love by the way, for anyone else i decide to see) ;) to say the oral was great would be a massive understatement! and as for her hygiene, immaculate!! she had the tastiest pussy ever as we indulged in a bit of 69. then the sex, WOW!!! she is great! we did we different positions last time and all i can say is damn this girls tight! but she took my whole 8 inches, and she loved it! anyone who says different about this girl is a lier and that last report was nothing but that, this girls great don't go to seductions without giving this girl a try, you'll love it, i did. wish i got the same at home would save me a ton lol.
cheers honey see u soon sexy x
Borolad44
Reactions:

Re: honey

Unread post by Borolad44 »

Is this a wind up..? :think:
Biscuits
Reactions:

Unread post by Biscuits »

Although everyone has to have their first post it does seem a strange one coming so soon after the bad report. I have to agree with Borolad's post. It does seem like a wind up.
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

Oh I don't know, would maybe seem less of a wind up had the person actually joined and reported on the last three encounters mentioned prior to this one. :think:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
slowdown
Reactions:

Unread post by slowdown »

As there are doubts about both the original bad report and the report above from someone who is posting for the first time I feel in fairness I should give my view. Peeps who are long term members on here know I have been around a long time and I am fairly confident that my reports are accepted as reliable.

I saw Honey a few weeks ago, she did not know I was off the forum and I never told her so, none of the other girls there knew me either so as far as Honey was concerned I was just Joe Punter.

I asked for the £60 GFE and enquired if that would include CIM, Honey readily agreed to this with no mention whatsoever of extra charge. Lets face it if a girl is going to charge for extras then CIM is going to be on the list but not in Honey's case.

As for the punt, Honey is delightful, she is pretty with a great figure, enthusiastic and good company. Unfortunately for me she was a bit too enthusiastic and as she has a very tight pussy her energetic bouncing up and down in cowgirl brought me to an early conclusion, I have only myself to blame for letting her carry on as long as I did which meant I missed out on the promised CIM. As for hygiene, I didn't partake in RO but after a bit of exploration there were no untoward odors on my fingers.

When our times coincide I've definitely got Honey on my do again list as I am determined to last out for the CIM.
SPONSOR Victor Meldrew is my role model Image
tommybadman
Reactions:

Unread post by tommybadman »

... I think it's believable that she told one of her regulars and he signed up to give her a good report ... time will tell I guess?

Edit: thanks for the info slowdown
nothing to see here... "lick all the bits that look tasty, and see which one makes the best noise..." Where there's trust there'll be treats,
When we fuck we'll hear beats.
slowdown
Reactions:

room1day wrote:Can't believe honey gives a rats arse.. To cohere anyone
I think you could be wrong there, the genuine girls are very concerned about their reputation and what is said about them in reports. If Honey has asked a punter to come on here and give a good report then it does show she cares.
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

slowdown wrote:...Peeps who are long term members on here know I have been around a long time and I am fairly confident that my reports are accepted as reliable...
I will agree that you're reports are reliable Slowdown. I'd happily see Honey based on a recommendation from you. :D
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
slowdown
Reactions:

room1day wrote:Can't believe honey gives a rats arse.. To cohere anyone
Pure conjecture
Borolad44
Reactions:

Unread post by Borolad44 »

Its a 'boy who cried wolf ' situation..first time posters in the past have put reports on here which we have believed and have then turned out to be fake..now we have what now appears to be a genuine report by a first time poster and we didn't know what to believe..thanks to Slowdown for clearing the matter up.. :clap:
TheBaron
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Unread post by TheBaron »

One bad reoport does not make a bad WG

& Roomy giving his 2 cents worth means Honey is fine by me
'Scuse me
SPONSOR
helpforheroes.org.uk
groovychick
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by groovychick »

im sorry to add my twopence in here but i will put it from the punters point of view too dougal is a very long term member on here and to be accused of being a lier is very unfair i can vouch very much for dougal as being a good friend and also a very good reliable client of not just myself but many of the girls on here everyone has an opinion and its not nice when someone gets accused of being honest about what he though about the girl so time for honey to move on if she is a good working girl she will stick around and turn around one bad report and make it positive sorry for saying it how i see it time to move on x x x
TheBaron
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

I never said the report was not true just that 1 bad report is not enough by itself.

I happen to think bad reports are much more informative.
'Scuse me
SPONSOR
helpforheroes.org.uk
slowdown
Reactions:

So what has happened to dougal's original report, why is it no longer at the top of this thread ? I wrote my report to give another viewpoint not to denigrate his report, unless there are other issues in the background that we do not know about then his report is as valid as mine and should still be displayed. I don't like censorship without reasons.

For the record here is his report, this no doubt will get removed as well, perhaps we may be told why?

honey
Postby dougal » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:07 pm

Visited last week not been for a while chose honey agreed on some xtras thought she wanted a bit to much but paid anyway startedvwith oral which to be fair was ok although she didnt seem very intrested an then onto reverse oral I can omly say one thing the smell was awful I dont whether just bad hygeine or something or something worse made my excuses an left minus my 90 pounds I usually get a great srrvice at seductions so was very disappointed to say the least
Biscuits
Reactions:

To Slowdown.
Dougal's report is still on the site under Seductions reports on Honey.
This thread was startedas a new topic by a new member to the site.
groovychick
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by groovychick »

i do think that honey went round it the wrong way with calling him a lier and think it should have all have been sorted out through pms which i think sarah did and well done sarah for that like i said i think we should move on and im sure honey will still receive plenty of clients if she is a good working girl x x x
slowdown
Reactions:

Biscuits wrote:To Slowdown.
Dougal's report is still on the site under Seductions reports on Honey.
This thread was startedas a new topic by a new member to the site.
Bloody hell, first time in my life I have ever been wrong, that's come as a bit of a shock. :o
Biscuits
Reactions:

Staer getting used to it mate.
Happens more and more as you get older.
tastyhoney
Reactions:

Unread post by tastyhoney »

ive only just seen this post after someone jus msgd me but cheers to the guys that have seen me and know the truth, and as for lexi's comment what dougal said was complete crap! if it was that true why would it take him over a week to post it surely u would do it within a day or so, seems like somone was having a bad week and decided to take it out on me, now i could argue about it till im blue in the face but rly cant be bothered. i PMd him and he didnt respond so in my books that makes him quite spineless and as sarah has already said he hasnt rang the parlour back to "rectify the situation" although on the report replies he said he was sorting it with management. if u were really that bothered you would follow it up. thats all ive got to say on it now im past caring. but thanks again for the nice comments guys rly appreciate it xx
TheBaron
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Biscuits wrote:Start getting used to it mate.
indeed :text-+1: :text-goodpost:
'Scuse me
SPONSOR
helpforheroes.org.uk
tommybadman
Reactions:

TheBaron wrote:
Biscuits wrote:Start getting used to it mate.
indeed :text-+1: :text-goodpost:
:think: I thought it started happening when you got married?
nothing to see here... "lick all the bits that look tasty, and see which one makes the best noise..." Where there's trust there'll be treats,
Biscuits
Reactions:

No. When you get married your wife tells you that you are wrong but that does not necessarily make it so.
tommybadman
Reactions:

Biscuits wrote:No. When you get married your wife tells you that you are wrong but that does not necessarily make it so.
:lol:
slowdown
Reactions:

Biscuits wrote:No. When you get married your wife tells you that you are wrong but that does not necessarily make it so.
:text-+1: To true.
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by lexi »

tastyhoney wrote:...... and as for lexi's comment what dougal said was complete crap!
my comment ??? I don't think ive commented on this topic.
Your Happiness Is The Greatest Revenge Against Those That Bring You Down

RETIRED
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,

SPONSOR

Return to “Chatroom”