Forum rules
angel baby
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

date a working girl

Unread post by angel baby »

A question for men ,would you ever date a working girl and love her the same as a woman with a normal job?
Wraith
Founder
Founder
Reactions:

Re: date a working girl

Unread post by Wraith »

yes, yes and yes :)
It is easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they have been fooled
Please help the forum by becoming a subscriber
click here for more info
marko
Reactions:

Unread post by marko »

As long as the girl was ok with me seeing other girls....What night were you thinking of Angel... :drool: :D
Vote Luken
Azn7
Reactions:

Unread post by Azn7 »

Id like to be the type of person that says "yep it's fine to date a WG, it's just her job, she's an adult and I don't own her, and at the end of the day she's with me"

But no, I don't think it would be a healthy relationship. Eventually there will be a lot of resentment, plus I bet the last thing a WG wants to do is have sex with the boyfriend, after having it all day lol how's the bloke going to feel? If she quit, then sure.

Give me a call Angel
groovychick
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by groovychick »

my partner met me on adultwork we have been together 8yrs this year and ive never been happier of course its alright if you meet that special person x x x
scotty
Reactions:

Unread post by scotty »

You don't love that person because of what work she does, you love them because of what they are.

Therefore yes..given the chance :lol:
Sponsor The Forum Pussy Image The Beard is Back..
Shoreham Boys we are here!!!!
HE SCORES WHEN HE WANTS...
Mistermc
Reactions:

Unread post by Mistermc »

I don't.think people can answer this.question.until.they are in that situation. its a really unique position and u might say yes no maybe but not sure anyone really knows.until.they are.

if I ever am I'll update my.post.
TheBaron
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Unread post by TheBaron »

Mistermc wrote:I don't.think people can answer this.question.until.they are in that situation. its a really unique position and u might say yes no maybe but not sure anyone really knows.until.they are.

if I ever am I'll update my.post.

:text-+1: :text-goodpost:
'Scuse me
SPONSOR
helpforheroes.org.uk
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by lexi »

looking at it from a girls point of view I don't think I would ever date another guy while working in this job, when I was in my last relationship there would be times where he got lazy in his own job cos he knew I would go out to work or he would moan if I was ever too tired to 'sort him out' I just think relationships are complicated enough without adding this job into the mix. and even if I did date someone while in this job and it became serious then in my own personal opinion he wouldn't want me to this job, he wouldn't want other guys touching me unless he sexually got off on it and I think if you truly loved someone then you wouldn't want to go fuck other people whether it was ur job or not....if they truly loved you then they wouldn't accept this type of job
Your Happiness Is The Greatest Revenge Against Those That Bring You Down

RETIRED
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,

SPONSOR
wetwill40
Reactions:

Unread post by wetwill40 »

looking at it from a girls point of view I don't think I would ever date another guy while working in this job, when I was in my last relationship there would be times where he got lazy in his own job cos he knew I would go out to work or he would moan if I was ever too tired to 'sort him out' I just think relationships are complicated enough without adding this job into the mix. and even if I did date someone while in this job and it became serious then in my own personal opinion he wouldn't want me to this job, he wouldn't want other guys touching me unless he sexually got off on it and I think if you truly loved someone then you wouldn't want to go fuck other people whether it was ur job or not....if they truly loved you then they wouldn't accept this type of job
Lexi, very perceptive and thoughtful reply - I think it would be a difficult combination for a relationship. Not to say it may not work ok given the right individuals (see GC comment earlier)
Sponsor
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by lexi »

room1day wrote:
lexi wrote:looking at it from a girls point of view I don't think I would ever date another guy while working in this job, when I was in my last relationship there would be times where he got lazy in his own job cos he knew I would go out to work or he would moan if I was ever too tired to 'sort him out' I just think relationships are complicated enough without adding this job into the mix. and even if I did date someone while in this job and it became serious then in my own personal opinion he wouldn't want me to this job, he wouldn't want other guys touching me unless he sexually got off on it and I think if you truly loved someone then you wouldn't want to go fuck other people whether it was ur job or not....if they truly loved you then they wouldn't accept this type of job
You have a point and they relate to your personal
Beliefs so well done you... But on the other side of the
Coin we both know many people who are loving couples
That partake in sexual activities with others

As they say each to thier own... Or in this car
Everyone elses
that's why I said unless he sexually got off on it, but yes each to there own and as mc said earlier until ur in that position then you could never say whether you could handle it or not.

RETIRED
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.

SPONSOR
scotty
Reactions:

Unread post by scotty »

lexi wrote:looking at it from a girls point of view I don't think I would ever date another guy while working in this job, when I was in my last relationship there would be times where he got lazy in his own job cos he knew I would go out to work or he would moan if I was ever too tired to 'sort him out' I just think relationships are complicated enough without adding this job into the mix. and even if I did date someone while in this job and it became serious then in my own personal opinion he wouldn't want me to this job, he wouldn't want other guys touching me unless he sexually got off on it and I think if you truly loved someone then you wouldn't want to go fuck other people whether it was ur job or not....if they truly loved you then they wouldn't accept this type of job

but as its your job surely its the point that he loves you for who you are no matter what your job?..i don't think its a matter of getting off on it. If he suddenly said no I don't want you doing this cos he wasn't happy wouldn't that be seen as controlling you?.. :think:

by saying they wouldn't love you truly cos of this type of job are you saying the job is wrong?
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by lexi »

scotty wrote:

but as its your job surely its the point that he loves you for who you are no matter what your job?..i don't think its a matter of getting off on it. If he suddenly said no I don't want you doing this cos he wasn't happy wouldn't that be seen as controlling you?.. :think:

by saying they wouldn't love you truly cos of this type of job are you saying the job is wrong?
im not saying the job is wrong at all...but if a guy said to me he loved me and he didn't sexually get off on what I did then I would question it, maybe its cos ov my past experience

RETIRED

SPONSOR
scotty
Reactions:

Unread post by scotty »

Possibly...certainly doesn't help from bad past experiences..

Everyone will be different and react in their own way and as Mc said until you are in that position then it is difficult to say..
audacter
Reactions:

Unread post by audacter »

If you were the girl Angel baby the answer is Yes Yes Yes from you know who ( your Red Hart partner )
starboy451
Reactions:

Unread post by starboy451 »

lexi wrote:
scotty wrote:

im not saying the job is wrong at all...but if a guy said to me he loved me and he didn't sexually get off on what I did then I would question it, maybe its cos ov my past experience
:text-goodpost:
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

angel baby wrote:A question for men ,would you ever date a working girl and love her the same as a woman with a normal job?
Having read the posts of others they all give a compelling arguement one way or other. I'd like to think the answer for me would be yes if this situation was ever to present itself in the future. If you look at it a working girl is no different to a woman with a regular job with the exception of the job she does. But at the end of the day a job is a job and who is to say whether or not the job is normal? If you have the key elements of a relationship which has to be complete trust in your partner and love them for who they are and not the person their persona that they generally present to their clientelle then is there really any reason that a successful relationship not to blossom. But the important point to remember and has already been said by others, you can never properly tell untill you are faced with that situation.
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
Mistermc
Reactions:

Unread post by Mistermc »

so everyone seems to agree that until u are on situation u dont.know how u will react....so has anyone dated a wg who would like to contribute and share their thoughts......
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by lexi »

room1day wrote:Another question lex... Over the years
You have seen lots of girls 'retire'

What are the most common reasons
For thier decision as I can imagine
A partner us near the top of the list
a partner or a new partner is top of the list.
in my opinion if a girl gets into a new relationship she has to make the decision to tell the guy straight away about her job or to lie to him, if she tells him and the relationship doesnt work out she runs the risk of being exposed to friends/family if the relationships ends bad, on the other side if she lies shes starting a new relationship built on lies and if the guy finds out at a later date then again she risks being exposed or loosing that relationship altogether, and why would a relationship continue if the very foundation was built on a lie anyways. from my own experience, cos thats all i have to go on i would never date anyone whilst im working in this job, im far from ashamed or anything like that about my job as all my friends and family know but when your mixing this job with ur own personal feelings it can be a mixture of good and bad and in my experience is mainly bad.

RETIRED

SPONSOR
royaldansk
Reactions:

Unread post by royaldansk »

Off topic for a moment
lexi wrote:
room1day wrote:Another question lex... Over the years
You have seen lots of girls 'retire'

What are the most common reasons
For thier decision as I can imagine
A partner us near the top of the list
a partner or a new partner is top of the list.
in my opinion if a girl gets into a new relationship she has to make the decision to tell the guy straight away about her job or to lie to him, if she tells him and the relationship doesnt work out she runs the risk of being exposed to friends/family if the relationships ends bad, on the other side if she lies shes starting a new relationship built on lies and if the guy finds out at a later date then again she risks being exposed or loosing that relationship altogether, and why would a relationship continue if the very foundation was built on a lie anyways. from my own experience, cos thats all i have to go on i would never date anyone whilst im working in this job, im far from ashamed or anything like that about my job as all my friends and family know but when your mixing this job with ur own personal feelings it can be a mixture of good and bad and in my experience is mainly bad.
As we all know, w/g's hide their face in pics so friends and family dont accidently find out what the girl does for a living but if they already know why hide your face in the pics?

Back to the topic

I think it also depends on how the guy feels about monogamy and sex.if he's been with working girls before then he knows the score and if he can seperate sex from emotion then there should be no real reason it couldnt work.as I stand now I believe I could make it work well with a working girl.but as mentioned before you never know.i was asked out for a drink by a working girl once before.after our time together she casually asked if I fancied going out for a drink with her but at that time id just started a new relationship and wanted to see where that went but if I hadnt I would have accepted her invitation
wanderer
Reactions:

Unread post by wanderer »

It is an interesting thought and I would like to think that I could date a working girl. However not having been in the situation I am not sure that I could answer the question properly.
Also one other point. Working girls are not machines that you put money into and get a standard service out of. By that I mean that the job must be enjoyable but quite tiring and at the end of the day would she be able to give her partner the same amount of love and attention that he/she expects. Sex drive varies tremendously from one person to another and maybe some girls would be able to. That is probably why I don't tend to make appointments late in the day.
ImageSPONSOR A proper spanking doesn't really start until you wish it was over.
Mr brightside
Reactions:

Unread post by Mr brightside »

I read this thread with interest and wasn’t sure about posting an answer as it really is a difficult subject.

The original question was “would you ever date a working girl” – the simple answer is yes – I have in the past - I was involved with a girl for a long time we went out a good few times dinner dates, shopping, concerts – nights out – days away and would again (not that I will be lucky enough to get the chance – sadly – not seen her since a night out last September but still think about her everyday, but as long as she is happy that’s all that matters).

The second part of the question was “would you love her the same as a women in a normal job?” again the simple answer to the question is yes - I still do (in truth) even though I know it’s impossible!! But if you see her Angel tell her I miss her.

The big problem is when the “Genie is out of the Bottle” – you can’t ever get it back in.

I would say that any working girl that – doesn’t tell the person they are dating what they do is living a lie. !!!

I hated that the girl I saw still worked, but I would never have stopped her working – that said I did everything I could so she didn’t need to work (and god did I try) but I would never have stood in her way. I loved her no matter what.

Probably the most difficult thing I have had to deal with was visiting her at a parlour late one evening to talk to her (we had not spoken for weeks after an argument) and I had to watch her go into a room with a punter – it was simply heart breaking – watching the women that I loved go into that room still haunts me even now– I didn’t say anything to her at the time – it’s her job and, as I say I love her no matter what and it would never stop me loving her – but it’s the worst pain in the world– you feel useless and helpless.

I wrote and re-wrote this post two or three times since yesterday and deleted it then re-wrote it again– still not sure I am happy with what I have written – it’s from the heart – hope people understand how difficult it was to put into words my feelings - but hey ho!!

Cheers

Me B

It’s strange because if you understand – why I chose MeBrightside – it was actually a drunken mistake :doh: - it should have been MrBrightside – after the Killers song. If you watch the video it’s all about a punter that loves a w/g – it showed the same pain I felt when I watched the girl I loved go into a room with a punter– even more relevant when you see where the video is set!!!

Today’s song – We Found love in a hopeless Place by Rihanna – well almost – but I still Dream -smile and be happy
starboy451
Reactions:

Unread post by starboy451 »

Cracking post mr Brightside,,,,,,,bet you are not the only person who has a similar story on here
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

Me brightside wrote:...why I chose MeBrightside – it was actually a drunken mistake :doh: - it should have been MrBrightside....
Thank you for your answer and being so honest about it ME B. :clap: An interesting account and I'm sure that Angel will find reading your answer quite interesting too as she was the author of the original question. Oh, I've quoted you about your name choice, tis is because I think if you ask admin nicely they may be able to correct your mistake for you. Try sending a PM to Wraith or Suzy to see if they can correct your drunken mistake. :D
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
tommybadman
Reactions:

Unread post by tommybadman »

I think a lot of guys probably fantasise abou dating a WG they see because they feel special/loved with her, for once, and have great sex ... that's generally just a sign that she's good at the job! :lol:

Separating the fantasy and the reality can be hard but it's unrealistic to expect that if you did get together life would be like that 24/7 ... It's also unfair to expect that of someone you love, so in that case the relationship is doomed from the start as it would be entirely one sided.

Would I date a working girl if I had chance? Highly likely :dance: but only if they met the more important criteria, or if we knew it was just fun and the other stuff didn't matter.

Could I love a working girl? Of course - they're just people! - but:
lexi wrote:... I think if you truly loved someone then you wouldn't want to go fuck other people whether it was ur job or not....if they truly loved you then they wouldn't accept this type of job
I think most guys, myself included, wouldn't be happy! You can say you would and she's free to live her life etc. but if you don't 100% mean it from the heart that's trouble brewing from the heart.

Could I love a girl who used to be a WG? Why on earth not, no business of mine what's in people's past.

Date the girl / love the girl ... that's human nature, but tread carefully and for god's sake don't confuse the girl and the job! And ultimately I think it would be a harder relationship to make work in the long run - even if she did give up the job, that's not a decision to make lightly or something you can't guarantee not to resent down the line.

And if you saw her as a client there's a good chance you were in a relationship with someone else at the time ... can you build a loving future with someone you know cheated on someone else with you??

Minefield! Can be survived by the right people, there's hope, but I bet it's not the fantasy most guts would think.
nothing to see here... "lick all the bits that look tasty, and see which one makes the best noise..." Where there's trust there'll be treats,
When we fuck we'll hear beats.

Return to “Chatroom”