DeeDee

Moderator: seductions

Forum rules
sarah
Reactions:

DeeDee

Unread post by sarah »

Just to let you know DeeDee is starting back at Seductions on Monday at 4pm. I know that will put a smile on a lot of faces. :D
wanderer
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Re: DeeDee

Unread post by wanderer »

sarah wrote:Just to let you know DeeDee is starting back at Seductions on Monday at 4pm. I know that will put a smile on a lot of faces. :D
Is that the same Deedee that I saw with you Sarah? :D
ImageSPONSOR A proper spanking doesn't really start until you wish it was over.
sarah
Reactions:

Unread post by sarah »

wanderer wrote:
sarah wrote:Just to let you know DeeDee is starting back at Seductions on Monday at 4pm. I know that will put a smile on a lot of faces. :D
Is that the same Deedee that I saw with you Sarah? :D
Yes it is. There is only one DeeDee. :D
sarah
Reactions:

Unread post by sarah »

DeeDee In today at 4. :D
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

sarah wrote:DeeDee In today at 4. :D
Ok, this probably won't sound right but who is DeeDee? Never actually heard of her... :shock:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
sarah
Reactions:

Unread post by sarah »

room1day wrote:
LordLuken wrote:
Ok, this probably won't sound right but who is DeeDee? Never actually heard of her... :shock:
Dexters sister
She worked here before, very popular and great fun. Late 20, size 10, black hair, very pretty. X
LordLuken
Reactions:

sarah wrote:
room1day wrote:
LordLuken wrote:
Dexters sister
She worked here before, very popular and great fun. Late 20, size 10, black hair, very pretty. X
The description rings a bell, but... :think:
paddy
Reactions:

Unread post by paddy »

Deedee is one the best girls I've ever seen. She is very professional, great personality, very passionate, gorgeous body and an absolute pleasure to be with. With the latest transformations in ES she left the parlour. I inquired from Sarah about her and to my great disappointment I was told that she doesn't work in this job any more. Sarah, however, promised to keep me updated if this situation changed. In her recent post, Sarah announced that she is going to re-assume her work in Seductions. It is very good news! Thank you so much Sarah. It is shame I am not in Hull today otherwise I would have rushed to Seduction to see her. She is a gem. I highly recommend her to you Lord and all other members who are looking for a high standard service by a literally high class lady.
LordLuken
Reactions:

paddy wrote:... I highly recommend her to you Lord and all other members who are looking for a high standard service by a literally high class lady.
Thank you for the recommendation Paddy! :D
deedee
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by deedee »

paddy wrote:Deedee is one the best girls I've ever seen. She is very professional, great personality, very passionate, gorgeous body and an absolute pleasure to be with. With the latest transformations in ES she left the parlour. I inquired from Sarah about her and to my great disappointment I was told that she doesn't work in this job any more. Sarah, however, promised to keep me updated if this situation changed. In her recent post, Sarah announced that she is going to re-assume her work in Seductions. It is very good news! Thank you so much Sarah. It is shame I am not in Hull today otherwise I would have rushed to Seduction to see her. She is a gem. I highly recommend her to you Lord and all other members who are looking for a high standard service by a literally high class lady.
:text-goodpost:
wow Paddy you are a gent...thank you for such a compliment. Im going to get a big head! Looking forward to seeing you again!
deedee
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by deedee »

Just to let you all know I am working this week from 4pm at seductions on Monday 24th, Wed 26th and Sunday 30th....and of course I am looking forward to it SO MUCH!!!! Hope to see you guys soon :dance:
royaldansk
Reactions:

Unread post by royaldansk »

deedee wrote:Just to let you all know I am working this week from 4pm at seductions on Monday 24th, Wed 26th and Sunday 30th....and of course I am looking forward to it SO MUCH!!!! Hope to see you guys soon :dance:
Haha its going to be sunday the 2nd of march :)

Return to “Chatroom”