Tall slim Jess

Forum rules
CTR
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Tall slim Jess

Unread post by CTR » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:23 am

I see Jess hasn't had any reports during July so thought I should report on my visit (actually two short visits) about a fortnight ago.

I do read what the ladies post on here carefully to try to get some idea of their personality. From Jess' posts I got the impression that she is easy-going and open-minded and not stroppy or arrogant. I'm pleased to say that I still have that good impression, having met her in person :handgestures-thumbupleft: She is friendly and chatty but not too chatty. Hope she also has a favourable impression of me :pray: !

At 5' 7" or 5' 8" (& looking tall because she's so slim) I can't bring myself to call her little Jess - sorry! But her photos are accurate. Although she does not show her face in the photos she is quite attractive in my opinion :)

Jess' communications were excellent when making the arrangements :clap: Parking is no problem and free of charge for Jess' incall location. I think it is also on a bus route?

Jess seemed happy to deal with all my requests during our time together (I think I'd have to come up with something a lot more kinky to shock her!). She has quite a gentle touch which brought the desired result for me :P She also seemed to enjoy my attempts to please her - unfortunately a combination of lack of time and the heat prevented me from taking this to a natural conclusion :violin: I wonder if Jess could get a fan for the bedroom for those like myself that suffer in the heat? The only other thing to comment on is that I'm not sure whether it is possible for visitors to use a shower? I should really have asked Jess at the time but she can comment in this thread if she wishes.

Thank you Jess x & I hope you are enjoying your break :P
LARA-LARA Laughs.

sophie
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Re: Tall slim Jess

Unread post by sophie » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:27 am

Well done jess x :clap:
call 07926 287486
PROVIDER

DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR NEW CLIENTS
Onwards and upwards

tasher
Reactions:

Unread post by tasher » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:23 pm

I don't think Jess has a shower but when I saw her last year she had a hot bath ready for me.

LordLuken
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:54 pm

Wow, you have been busy CTR!! :lol: A great report though and in Jess's case I know vey, very well deserved so well done to you Jess! :clap: :D
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

littlejess
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by littlejess » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:38 pm

Thanks ctr was a pleasure meeting you too yea I dont have a shower yet but a bath is available for use just ask and u shall receive lol xx
YOUNG, SWEET, INNOCENT MOST OF THE TIME

Return to “My Reports”