Forum rules
LordLuken
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Miss Sweet and Innocent Jess

Unread post by LordLuken » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:54 pm

On Friday evening (18th October) I was lucky enough to have been able to arrange an outcall booking with Jess. Jess has been a member of the forum for quite some time now and for as long as I can remember her being on here, she has been trying her hardest to convince me and many of the other members here that she is sweet and innocent, a claim partially made in her signature on here. :D The question was would I believe that Jess is really “sweet and innocent”? :think:

Jess has been on my “to see” list for quite some time now, but in the past I’ve just not been able to make the booking with her for a number of reasons, until Friday evening. The booking itself was arranged just over a week or two ago, I read that Jess had special offers for a limited time, so I contacted her to ask some questions about a possible booking and how this would work with her offer etc. I’m pleased to say that Jess’s communication is excellent, I received timely replies to all of the questions that I had asked and so was more than happy to commit to the booking in advance.

When Jess arrived and I answered the door to her, I was surprised by just how tall she is, something you don’t get an idea of from her pics. Jess was quick to point out that it was her heels that made her seem so tall, but even just barefoot Jess is quite tall, possibly between 5'7“ and 5'10“. She has blonde shoulder length hair and brown eyes. Personality wise, Jess was a little quiet at first, but after a short while I found Jess to be very chatty and very easy to converse with I also found her to be very friendly, down to earth with a great sense of humour. Now comes the part where I remind everyone reading this report that I never go into the explicit details of any booking. This will be no different, after Jess had arrived we had a chat and a drink, the paperwork side of things was sorted too and the evening started with plenty of kisses and naturally progressed from there. Jess is very genuine, certainly not a clock watcher and one of those rare types of ladies, and did I mention lots of fun too? I have no hesitation in recommending Jess very highly to the other members of this forum.

So, am I convinced that Jess is “oh so sweet and innocent” as she claims?....Well the answer is she is very sweet and has an innocent kind of look that would have you believe that butter wouldn’t melt so in that instance the answer is yes. But I would suggest that the definition of "innocent" in jess’s case be somewhat re-defined...beneath the angelic innocent look is an oh so naughty side waiting to get out! :P

Thank you Jess for a great evening, I enjoyed spending time with you and am looking forward to hopefully making another booking with you... and I will try not to leave it quite so long as it took this time. :D
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

scotty
Reactions:

Re: Miss Sweet and Innocent Jess

Unread post by scotty » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:25 pm

Nice report Lordy :clap: and another off that list! lol..

Could av told you Jess is far from innocent , sweet yes :lol: oh I think I did many moons ago..

Anyway well done to both of you and glad the wait was worth it :D :clap:
Sponsor The Forum Pussy Image The Beard is Back..
Shoreham Boys we are here!!!!
HE SCORES WHEN HE WANTS...

wanderer
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Unread post by wanderer » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:57 pm

A very good report Lord, quite enthralling too. I can see that you are making up for lost time and why not. :lol: you kept that quiet. Sometimes a long awaited event turns out just as you would wish. :clap:
ImageSPONSOR A proper spanking doesn't really start until you wish it was over.

sarah
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by sarah » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:08 pm

Sounds like you both had great fun well done. Remember everybody is innocent until proven guilty :lol:
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

littlejess
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by littlejess » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:38 pm

thanks lord n yea innocent until proven guilty lol x
YOUNG, SWEET, INNOCENT MOST OF THE TIME

marko
Reactions:

Unread post by marko » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:30 pm

Nice report Lord....I guess some of the girls on your list ave long since retired after all its a long .....old list :lol: ...sounds to me like Jess is as good as she looks :drool: :)
Vote Luken

LordLuken
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:23 pm

littlejess wrote:thanks lord n yea innocent until proven guilty lol x
I think case proven in your case Jess... ;) :P
marko wrote:Nice report Lord....I guess some of the girls on your list ave long since retired after all its a long .....old list :lol: ...sounds to me like Jess is as good as she looks :drool: :)
You'll most likely find much better in person Marko. :D

Chris085
Reactions:

Unread post by Chris085 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:36 pm

Looks like Victor is back with a bang :lol: great report and be interesting if jess is as innocent as you say ;)
Image Lukens best BUDDY

wetwill40
Reactions:

Unread post by wetwill40 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:20 pm

Good to hear that your plans came together, maybe not the only thing to do that !

Delighted too that you had such an enjoyable time with Jess and that a return visit is on the cards. Well done to both of you. :D :D
Sponsor

teepee
Reactions:

Unread post by teepee » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:48 pm

marko wrote:Nice report Lord....I guess some of the girls on your list ave long since retired after all its a long .....old list :lol: ...sounds to me like Jess is as good as she looks :drool: :)
:text-goodpost:

On all three counts LL ... and some great photos l'il jess ... you look good enough to eat :D
"Life is for Living ... you're a long time Dead”

littlejess
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by littlejess » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:24 pm

teepee wrote:
:text-goodpost:

On all three counts LL ... and some great photos l'il jess ... you look good enough to eat :D
thanks wont say no to that ha
YOUNG, SWEET, INNOCENT MOST OF THE TIME

Koolio
Reactions:

Unread post by Koolio » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:04 am

Congrats LL on finally getting back on the scene and I must admit what a great choice.
Never really had the pleasure of company with an indie, but I'm tempted to consider this so called Innocent and sweet Lady.

Great report and well done to Lil Jess.

LordLuken
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:11 am

Koolio wrote:Congrats LL on finally getting back on the scene and I must admit what a great choice.
Never really had the pleasure of company with an indie, but I'm tempted to consider this so called Innocent and sweet Lady.

Great report and well done to Lil Jess.

Don't leave it as long as I did Koolio, I can say Jess is a real delight. :D

Return to “My Reports”