The Report Kinkypeep's sat 17 april

GooleyDave
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

The Report Kinkypeep's sat 17 april

Unread post by GooleyDave »

Having received an invite to the party i was flattered and nervous but very excited

got there about 9 i was one of the last to arrive and there was 20 folk there....and what a mix of people....

drink flowed banter was lively, i was introduced to everyone...and with my memory remember few...those who choose to wear outfits whr coming down from the bedrooms...including kinky who choose to show of his new gay outfit...

they even set up a web cam to tease some chatters, this seemed to spark off some of the fun and out came tits and cocks of all sizes and shapes....bondage was started and showed off on the web cam...

the pace then seemed to pick up with couples threesomes and moresomes going off, alot of fun was being had by the party goers...i had some play and even got at little treat very late the following morning....

i have to say kinky and mrs kink have a great bunch of friendly fun people, who went out of their way to include me in their party...

i had a load of fun and didnt leave till around nine this morning....with a smile on my face...

cant recomend the scene highly enough

thanks again

Dave
BALLBUSTING IVE GOT THE BALLS.....HAVE YOU?

Sponsor
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Re: The Report Kinkypeep's sat 17 april

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

Thanks very much for your positive report Dave.. was an absolute pleasure to meet you, and our mates took really well to you..so you're never going to be short of something to do from here on in :) So refreshing to meet a guy that has the right approach to what we all do..such a rarity!

That so called "gay" outfit has been consigned to the back of the cupboard never to be seen again...or used to put the rubbish out :)

love kinkypeeps xxxx
GooleyDave
Reactions:

Unread post by GooleyDave »

young man...theres no need to feel down.....young man....when your out on the town.....young

:dance: :dance: :dance:
BALLBUSTING IVE GOT THE BALLS.....HAVE YOU?

Sponsor
Mistermc
Reactions:

Unread post by Mistermc »

Good Post! :clap:
pvcguy
Reactions:

Unread post by pvcguy »

Sounds like a great night. Glad you had fun :) sounds like you throw quite a party kinkypeeps :)
Bren99
Reactions:

Unread post by Bren99 »

Sounds like a great time was had by all, hmmmmm now i'm jealous :mrgreen:

Return to “FETISH WORLD”