Atm

Newpet
Reactions:
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:51 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Atm

Unread post by Newpet » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:38 pm

Does anyone offer atm meets

User avatar
wanderer
Reactions:
Posts: 9547
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:23 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: South East of Hull
Contact:

Re: Atm

Unread post by wanderer » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:58 pm

Newpet wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:38 pm
Does anyone offer atm meets
What’s that ?? 🤔
ImageSPONSOR A proper spanking doesn't really start until you wish it was over.

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12450
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Atm

Unread post by sarah » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:08 pm

Newpet wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:38 pm
Does anyone offer atm meets
Yes me. Which one and where ?
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

Newpet
Reactions:
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:51 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Atm

Unread post by Newpet » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:14 pm

sarah wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:08 pm
Newpet wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:38 pm
Does anyone offer atm meets
Yes me. Which one and where ?
Town centre any good

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12450
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Atm

Unread post by sarah » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:26 pm

No sorry just googled it 😂😂
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

User avatar
wanderer
Reactions:
Posts: 9547
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:23 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: South East of Hull
Contact:

Re: Atm

Unread post by wanderer » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:30 pm

sarah wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:26 pm
No sorry just googled it 😂😂
Me too. Noooo 😂
ImageSPONSOR A proper spanking doesn't really start until you wish it was over.

Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 815
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Atm

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:33 pm

I thought it was cash machine 😂😂
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

Newpet
Reactions:
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:51 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Atm

Unread post by Newpet » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:34 pm

It is cash machine

User avatar
stevedix
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 2538
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:13 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Atm

Unread post by stevedix » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:42 pm

Financial Domination fetish, not the other one :shifty:

http://harleys-financial-domination.blo ... -from.html
Keep On Chasing Down That Rainbow

Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 815
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Atm

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:54 pm

stevedix wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:42 pm
Financial Domination fetish, not the other one :shifty:

http://harleys-financial-domination.blo ... -from.html
I’m in 🙋🏻😂
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12450
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Atm

Unread post by sarah » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:02 pm

After PM I now know. No problem 😂😂
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12450
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Atm

Unread post by sarah » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:37 pm

sarah wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:02 pm
After PM I now know. No problem 😂😂
Well I will kick you in the balls no problem.
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

User avatar
stevedix
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 2538
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:13 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Atm

Unread post by stevedix » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:42 am

sarah wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:37 pm
sarah wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:02 pm
After PM I now know. No problem 😂😂
Well I will kick you in the balls no problem.
Did you just offer to kick yourself in the balls? :?:
Keep On Chasing Down That Rainbow

User avatar
wanderer
Reactions:
Posts: 9547
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:23 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: South East of Hull
Contact:

Re: Atm

Unread post by wanderer » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:09 am

stevedix wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:42 am
sarah wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:37 pm
sarah wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:02 pm
After PM I now know. No problem 😂😂
Well I will kick you in the balls no problem.
Did you just offer to kick yourself in the balls? :?:
Just waiting for pm. 😀
ImageSPONSOR A proper spanking doesn't really start until you wish it was over.

User avatar
stevedix
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 2538
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:13 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Atm

Unread post by stevedix » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:58 am

wanderer wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:09 am
stevedix wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:42 am
sarah wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:37 pm
sarah wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:02 pm
After PM I now know. No problem 😂😂
Well I will kick you in the balls no problem.
Did you just offer to kick yourself in the balls? :?:
Just waiting for pm. 😀
I'm not sure Theresa May is into this kind of thing. On second thought, anyone in government seems intent on Financial Domination :think:
Keep On Chasing Down That Rainbow

Post Reply

Return to “FETISH WORLD”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests

  • mChat
  • BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBCRIBER CAN BE FOUND, HERE....,
  • just4alaughFri Jan 18, 2019 10:21 pm
    just logged in
  • WraithFri Jan 18, 2019 10:25 pm
    just logged in
  • markoFri Jan 18, 2019 10:27 pm
    just logged in
  • LordLukenFri Jan 18, 2019 10:30 pm
    just logged in
  • jimbobFri Jan 18, 2019 10:34 pm
    just logged in
  • rhtluvrFri Jan 18, 2019 10:37 pm
    just logged in
  • ChunkymonkyFri Jan 18, 2019 10:39 pm
    just logged in
  • mikethebike58 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • Rambler4 minutes ago
    just logged in