sissy maid

dw100079
Reactions:
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 3:34 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

sissy maid

Unread post by dw100079 » Sat May 20, 2017 8:11 pm

hi everyone im a sissy maid to I have been a maid for a long time I love to dress in tights and uniforms and clean and do housework I am very obedient and always curtsey when im told to do something if you require a sissy maid slave to clean your house please reply thankyou

mjdhrlfc
Reactions:
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:03 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: sissy maid

Unread post by mjdhrlfc » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:13 pm

sammy jane wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:34 am
can you paint and decorate and fit laminate flooring ✌️
I can do all 3 of those

mjdhrlfc
Reactions:
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:03 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: sissy maid

Unread post by mjdhrlfc » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:27 pm

sammy jane wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:17 pm
mjdhrlfc wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:13 pm
sammy jane wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:34 am
can you paint and decorate and fit laminate flooring ✌️
I can do all 3 of those
do you supply and fit laminate for payment in kind :dance:
Nice try!! Can provide free labour

mjdhrlfc
Reactions:
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:03 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: sissy maid

Unread post by mjdhrlfc » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:24 pm

sammy jane wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:17 pm
mjdhrlfc wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:27 pm
sammy jane wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:17 pm
mjdhrlfc wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:13 pm


I can do all 3 of those
do you supply and fit laminate for payment in kind :dance:
Nice try!! Can provide free labour
landscape gardening
No problem, I'm a builder

mjdhrlfc
Reactions:
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:03 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: sissy maid

Unread post by mjdhrlfc » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:30 pm

sammy jane wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:25 pm
mjdhrlfc wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:24 pm
sammy jane wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:17 pm
mjdhrlfc wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:27 pm


Nice try!! Can provide free labour
landscape gardening
No problem, I'm a builder
may well have a job in that case... ill bare that in mind... big job tho
Buy me lots of pussy tokens then

mjdhrlfc
Reactions:
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:03 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: sissy maid

Unread post by mjdhrlfc » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:34 pm

sammy jane wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:31 pm
mjdhrlfc wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:30 pm
sammy jane wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:25 pm
mjdhrlfc wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:24 pm


No problem, I'm a builder
may well have a job in that case... ill bare that in mind... big job tho
Buy me lots of pussy tokens then
half hour tea breaks😂😂😂😂😂
Plus an hour for lunch

mjdhrlfc
Reactions:
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:03 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: sissy maid

Unread post by mjdhrlfc » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:49 pm

sammy jane wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:38 pm
ill want a full extension building for that✌️😂😂😂😂😂😂✌️✌️✌️✌️
Seems like we could both be busy

harley
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:26 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: sissy maid

Unread post by harley » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:19 pm

dw100079 wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 8:11 pm
hi everyone im a sissy maid to I have been a maid for a long time I love to dress in tights and uniforms and clean and do housework I am very obedient and always curtsey when im told to do something if you require a sissy maid slave to clean your house please reply thankyou
Clean my dungeon ?
Image

Post Reply

Return to “FETISH WORLD”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

  • mChat
No one is chatting