Electrosex

hullnylon
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Electrosex

Unread post by hullnylon »

My e-stim is kn.....ed so need a new one. Anyone got any ideas/preferences for the best one, otherwise I will get the same one again.
hullnylon
Reactions:

Re: Electrosex

Bought my new e-stim from Simply Pleasure. can't wait to try it out.
Great helpful staff in this adult shop.
hullnylon
Reactions:

Looks like a quiet afternoon at work, so I'm gonna lock the office door, put on some sexy undies, and try out my new toy!
sarah
Reactions:

Unread post by sarah »

Sounds like a fun idea when bored ;)
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

hi Hullnylon

Just out of curiosity, how much did they sting you for that? You may or may not know that all these 'estim' machines designed for the sex shop market are basically standard ten's or 'ems' machines on the inside can be bought anywhere like Boots or Lloyds pharmacy, they work exactly the same way and they charge about 3 times the price! a basic 20 quid set up probably does more than an estim machine if you know what you are doing... accessories are also a moot point.. sex shops will charge you phenominal amounts of money for replacement pads or 'probes' when they can be bought on ebay for very little. The little 'probes' you may have seen in 'simply pleasure' sold as an accessory around the 40 quid mark? They are in fact 'kegel' exercisers, designed to insert for use with a tens machine to strengthen the pelvic muscles for women after childbirth and they cost about 8 quid from any medical supplier

I have 3 units, 2 manual and a more 'interesting' 4 channel digital set-up designed for the sports injury market. Plus ebay has plenty of perverts floggin' little known add ons if you know what you are looking for :)

Kinks x

'Its aaaallliiiive Dr Frankenstein'
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

room1day wrote:
kinkypeeps wrote:hi Hullnylon

Just out of curiosity, how much did they sting you for that? You may or may not know that all these 'estim' machines designed for the sex shop market are basically standard ten's or 'ems' machines on the inside can be bought anywhere like Boots or Lloyds pharmacy, they work exactly the same way and they charge about 3 times the price! a basic 20 quid set up probably does more than an estim machine if you know what you are doing... accessories are also a moot point.. sex shops will charge you phenominal amounts of money for replacement pads or 'probes' when they can be bought on ebay for very little. The little 'probes' you may have seen in 'simply pleasure' sold as an accessory around the 40 quid mark? They are in fact 'kegel' exercisers, designed to insert for use with a tens machine to strengthen the pelvic muscles for women after childbirth and they cost about 8 quid from any medical supplier

I have 3 units, 2 manual and a more 'interesting' 4 channel digital set-up designed for the sports injury market. Plus ebay has plenty of perverts floggin' little known add ons if you know what you are looking for :)

Kinks x

'Its aaaallliiiive Dr Frankenstein'
Some one got me with one of those 'wand' things
Where you see the spark... Now fuck that hurt..
Hi Roomy.. Different kettle of fish altogether, just fun size cattle prods :shock: E-stim on the other hand, with the right knowledge can put you on planet "OH MY GOD!!!!" Men or women can experience the most amazing multiple or hands free orgasms they've ever had... best way to take sex to a truly tantric level :)
hullnylon
Reactions:

Cost £150 including attacments I've seen for £100 at another store. I found tens units not powerful enough, and the unit I bought has a great feature that I like, shake it and it ramps up the power in time with the movement. It is only single channel tho. But it works Mmmmmmm. I got 2 orgasms this afternoon

Return to “FETISH WORLD”