small breasts

andy52
Reactions:
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:31 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

small breasts

Unread post by andy52 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:09 pm

Hi, I have a wife, 49yo, who is medium build but has large breasts, I have always had a thing about small breasts. I love to see them in porn vids etc, and dream about getting my hands on some! Is this classed as a fetish.?

User avatar
littlejess
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 290
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:56 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: small breasts

Unread post by littlejess » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:50 pm

Think its quite normal not sure if its classed as a fetish more of a preference lol think u mite enjoy my vids then my bubbies are very small lol xx
YOUNG, SWEET, INNOCENT MOST OF THE TIME
07425116455

andy52
Reactions:
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:31 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: small breasts

Unread post by andy52 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:24 pm

littlejess wrote:Think its quite normal not sure if its classed as a fetish more of a preference lol think u mite enjoy my vids then my bubbies are very small lol xx
Where can i see your vids?

User avatar
littlejess
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 290
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:56 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: small breasts

Unread post by littlejess » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:41 pm

On my adultwork profile click on banner bleow to get to my forum xx
YOUNG, SWEET, INNOCENT MOST OF THE TIME
07425116455

xTiffany
Reactions:
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:48 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: small breasts

Unread post by xTiffany » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:54 pm

andy52 wrote:Hi, I have a wife, 49yo, who is medium build but has large breasts, I have always had a thing about small breasts. I love to see them in porn vids etc, and dream about getting my hands on some! Is this classed as a fetish.?


If you like small breasts you should come see me on cam http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=1903259&T=1903259, I have 32A boobs he he x

angelamoore
Reactions:
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:19 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: small breasts

Unread post by angelamoore » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:39 am

Hi,

I am Angela, 32 year old and the size of my breast size is small. Not looking good & feel jealousies with BBW. I also want a big breast or nipple; please suggest me what I do for this.

User avatar
big al
Reactions:
Posts: 1111
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:33 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: small breasts

Unread post by big al » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:24 pm

angelamoore wrote:Hi,

I am Angela, 32 year old and the size of my breast size is small. Not looking good & feel jealousies with BBW. I also want a big breast or nipple; please suggest me what I do for this.
I like them :dance:
and must be so much easier to live with as you get older :think:

mailman4000
Reactions:
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:08 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: small breasts

Unread post by mailman4000 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:45 pm

Hi Jess,I like a lady with average or small breasts not all men are obsessed with big boobs
would be interested in seeing you.
mailman4000 .

User avatar
littlejess
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 290
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:56 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: small breasts

Unread post by littlejess » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:46 am

mailman4000 wrote:Hi Jess,I like a lady with average or small breasts not all men are obsessed with big boobs
would be interested in seeing you.
mailman4000 .
Sounds good just give me a message when you want to come visit xx
YOUNG, SWEET, INNOCENT MOST OF THE TIME
07425116455

Millerman
Reactions:
Posts: 228
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:39 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Skidby
Contact:

Re: small breasts

Unread post by Millerman » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:21 pm

Small, medium, large, extra large.
Doesn't matter. Most men are just obsessed with BREASTS. :dance:

Post Reply

Return to “FETISH WORLD”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests

  • mChat
No one is chatting