is it all its made out to be?

Moderator: honey

johnm
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

is it all its made out to be?

Unread post by johnm »

Love the dogging websites but it it really as exciting as it looks?
Bert
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Re: is it all its made out to be?

Unread post by Bert »

johnm wrote:Love the dogging websites but it it really as exciting as it looks?

Bit like swinging I think - ok if you're a single female or a couple but not if your're a single bloke.

Only reason I have come to that conclusion is that driving to Hull for a punt I pass the 3 lay-bys near Coniston / Ganstead which are supposed to be dogging sites. On many occasions I've seen single guys in cars weaving in and out of the lay-by's presumably looking for action and not finding any. Never actually tried it myself tho'
While I was married I had a a very varied and exciting sex life...... never told the wife tho' :o
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

Like anything, dogging is what YOU want it to be...there is no set scenarios...and people DO NOT all do it for the same reasons...if you want to do it...just go to a known site and the key is...sit tight, watch and wait and see what happens...most of the time nothing will as its all about being at the right place at the right time with the right people and having respect for what they are there for...

love

Kinkypeeps xxx
CTR
Reactions:

Unread post by CTR »

kinkypeeps wrote: all about being at the right place at the right time with the right people and having respect for what they are there for...
Are encounters sometimes arranged in advance between people who know each other & on websites etc? Looks like it helps to be part of the scene already (as you say in one of your other posts) rather than just turning up. Just curious ... dogging holds no attraction for me :-|

Welcome to the board kinkypeeps btw :grin:
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

CivicTypeR wrote:
kinkypeeps wrote: all about being at the right place at the right time with the right people and having respect for what they are there for...
Are encounters sometimes arranged in advance between people who know each other & on websites etc? Looks like it helps to be part of the scene already (as you say in one of your other posts) rather than just turning up. Just curious ... dogging holds no attraction for me :-|

Welcome to the board kinkypeeps btw :grin:
Thank you civic :grin: sometimes we pre-arrange yes, we've even gone ahuntin' with other couples at Bishop Burton :) frightens most guys off when they are confronted by a group of couples that aren't frightened to mix it up a bit :)

Another thing we like to do in the summer months, is a few of us go for a picnic at a known location in Market weighton....theres a field at the back of a large wood we all go...trust me its like Meerkat manor on a good day...but this summer, the council has seen fit to cut back everything...so its debatable as to wether we will use the same locations this year,

Another thing we like to do in the summer is go to frasethorpe beach, that can be a good spot....we've had some good fun down there...but you always have to watch out for the coastguard, police or people out walking the dogs,,,

God knows why we do what we do...but its gives us a huge kick as long as we don't encounter too many idiots...it is fun

Kinkypeeps xxxx

Return to “DOGGING WORLD”