• .

craziest place for love making

Moderator: honey

Xuxa
Reactions:
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:02 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

craziest place for love making

Unread post by Xuxa » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:03 am

Hi you-all
Hey people, what was the most unusual place you've had sex?
As for me - it was in the public library right on the reception desk. The most exciting part of it was that me and my boyfriend didn't know if we could ever got out from the building since all the entrances were closed and we didn't have the keys

Image

User avatar
big al
Reactions:
Posts: 1079
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:33 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: craziest place for love making

Unread post by big al » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:47 am

Xuxa wrote:Hi you-all
Hey people, what was the most unusual place you've had sex?
As for me - it was in the public library right on the reception desk. The most exciting part of it was that me and my boyfriend didn't know if we could ever got out from the building since all the entrances were closed and we didn't have the keys

Image

Great picture, welcome to the forum, glad you are joining in. :clap:

Xuxa
Reactions:
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:02 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: craziest place for love making

Unread post by Xuxa » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:06 am

big al wrote:
Great picture, welcome to the forum, glad you are joining in. :clap:
Thanks, big all

User avatar
sophie
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 26977
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:36 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: hull
Contact:

Re: craziest place for love making

Unread post by sophie » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:05 pm

:shock:
Do you mind there are innocent people like me on here
Image
call 07926 287486
PROVIDER

DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR NEW CLIENTS
knob jockey

slowdown
Reactions:
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:26 am
Contact:

Re: craziest place for love making

Unread post by slowdown » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:53 pm

sophie wrote::shock:
Do you mind there are innocent people like me on here
Yeah, bet you are the ultimate "Been there, done that"
SPONSOR Victor Meldrew is my role model Image

User avatar
sophie
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 26977
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:36 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: hull
Contact:

Re: craziest place for love making

Unread post by sophie » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:35 pm

slowdown wrote:
sophie wrote::shock:
Do you mind there are innocent people like me on here
Yeah, bet you are the ultimate "Been there, done that"
Noooo
Image
call 07926 287486
PROVIDER

DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR NEW CLIENTS
knob jockey

User avatar
Mistermc
Reactions:
Posts: 11469
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:18 pm
Contact:

Re: craziest place for love making

Unread post by Mistermc » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:49 pm

sophie wrote:
slowdown wrote:
sophie wrote::shock:
Do you mind there are innocent people like me on here
Yeah, bet you are the ultimate "Been there, done that"
Noooo
:liar: ...lol
Image

Melo11
Reactions:
Posts: 46
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:37 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: craziest place for love making

Unread post by Melo11 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:51 pm

What a hot picture! I will repeat it soon....

maria01
Reactions:
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:14 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: craziest place for love making

Unread post by maria01 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:42 am

The old saying that love makes you do the craziest things is absolutely true. But in the case of Melkon Khosrovian, love drove him to make vodka for the woman he loves. :text-goodpost:

Post Reply

Return to “DOGGING WORLD”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests

  • .
  • All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts. Registered Users can now send a maximum of 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe. BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,

  • mChat
  • BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBCRIBER CAN BE FOUND, HERE....,