Moderator: honey

groovychick
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

good friend of honey

Unread post by groovychick »

im a good friend of honeys and she has informed me she has had to have her laptop wiped and forgotten her password she also informs me that even though its short notice she will this evening go out for a drive at her usual spot possibly between 5 and 7 to see any new faces and talk to some new ones too im sure admin can message her with her password shortly x
Juswan2fuq
Reactions:

Re: good friend of honey

Unread post by Juswan2fuq »

I was at the usual spot last night
Has Honey changed her car and cut her hair in the past year?
I've not been there in ages
Was there last night,and think it was Honey that was there - but wasn't 100% sure, so didn't approach

Tis a bit risky for us blokes to go up to single ladies in their cars and just start talking to them for nk apparent reason,and I always tend to air on the side of caution unless I'm sure

I was there at about 17:30 until 18:00 ish

Took a walk into the "bushy" / tree' area
There was a couple there sat having a picnic, thought my luck was in, but it was just a picnic :0(
They walked past the car that Honey - if it was her - was in
There was also another lady in a little black car parked opposite
For some reason she was on a phone call that was going through the car speakers for all to hear
jprb1
Reactions:

Unread post by jprb1 »

Do we know when honey will be next out? I would love to meet her.

Thanks in advance
honey
Reactions:

Unread post by honey »

sorry for late reply i had to re set my password as lappy went doo dar on me, i was out that night in question but as usual no one came over to say hi to me i did see the couple going for a picnic and wondered what they were doing, i wont be making many more trips out that way cause its always empty now not sure why anyways if you find any new great spots send me a message and i will pass it on to others luv honey x
Gb20229
Reactions:

Unread post by Gb20229 »

Hi honey never met before but would like to one day at your spot now not sure if it was you I just saw but if it was I'll keep an eye out for your car and say hi next time

Return to “DOGGING WORLD”