frequently asked questions about dogging

Moderator: honey

honey
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

frequently asked questions about dogging

Unread post by honey »

ok i will put up some facts about dogging that i seem to be questioned quite frequently about

where is the best times and places to go dogging (most frequently asked question)

my answer to this is its not a case of wheres the best place or time to go dogging
i could give you a list as long as my arm of locations and you could be sat there all day thinking well this is no fun. The best option is to join a dogging site and actually make arrangements to meet someone or look out for my posts as to where and when i will be

Is dogging illegal
There is no law at the moment that stands for having sex al fresco but and this is a big but the police will if they can charge you with other offences like exposing yourself in a public place (im sure someone will put me right on this is im wrong)

Is there certain rules i have to follow when dogging

I think i have stated previously that all that rubbish about flashing your headlights is a bit school boy stuff
The only rule i can think of is RESPECT if u see a couple playing dont dive straight in have respect for them give them time then approach if they drive away then they do thats their preference dont expect to get invited on every couple that might be playing

Anymore question you wish to ask me feel free and i will do my best to answer it
hullguy27
Reactions:

Re: frequently asked questions about dogging

Unread post by hullguy27 »

When are you next out??? :)
honey
Reactions:

Unread post by honey »

im hoping for good weather thursday night x x x
Stonester
Reactions:

Unread post by Stonester »

Hope its good weather, and hope I can work out the clues as to where you're gonna be!!
hullguy27
Reactions:

Unread post by hullguy27 »

Hope I see you then

Return to “DOGGING WORLD”