club 69?

Forum rules
justforfun
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

club 69?

Unread post by justforfun »

Anyone here been to club 69? I fancy going there and checking out the gloryholes or something to get my mouth around some cocks but not sure if its worth going?
champ
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Re: club 69?

Unread post by champ »

justforfun wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:26 pm Anyone here been to club 69? I fancy going there and checking out the gloryholes or something to get my mouth around some cocks but not sure if its worth going?
Would be good to get them to join up here, please mention HAF or send them a message if you would be so kind..
thank you
~ Now i have you in my mind - i have you forever ~
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send a maximum of 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,
justforfun
Reactions:

Will do, just wondering if anyone else has been and what to expect/do when going there?

Never done anything like this before!
mjdubya
Reactions:

Unread post by mjdubya »

I took the plunge and went one Saturday morning when they held their end of the bear Bear event. Luckily there was a guy there I had met previously on a different site so there was someone to chat to and have a bit of fun with. There were plenty of people around of varying ages etc but as I am a little shy at times I am not sure whether I would have ended up just sat by myself having a drink. Plenty of facilities in the place and you can get a tour which gives you an impression of the place. I would go and try again, but give family and work commitments I have not yet had the chance. Check their website for events or better times to go etc and give it a whirl, if it's not your cup of tea you do not have to go again :)
justforfun
Reactions:

What was it like when you got in and how do the gloryholes and everything work?

Sorry if I sound silly, I'm totally new to this and a bit nervous!
mjdubya
Reactions:

Unread post by mjdubya »

justforfun wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:28 am What was it like when you got in and how do the gloryholes and everything work?

Sorry if I sound silly, I'm totally new to this and a bit nervous!
The glory holes are few small rooms attached together with an entrance for person in the glory hole and an entrance where you can stick your cock through the glory hole. There are showers in there, hot tubs and something like a mini dungeon with sex/chair swing contraption in there. I think sometimes it is just taking a deep breath and getting there. I was under the impression however that there were quite a few people who knew each other in there.

It was my first ever visit and I was nervous but as I say I was lucky there was one guy I had met previously in there.
champ
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by champ »

Copied from Lobby.

club69_hull • Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:34 pm

Hey not sure how this site works as im new. But wanted let ppl know club69 will be hoasting swing69 nignts check the website for details
~ Now i have you in my mind - i have you forever ~
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send a maximum of 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,

Return to “GAY/BI WORLD”