Not 2 hours with Lola

Forum rules
bob55
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Not 2 hours with Lola

Unread post by bob55 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:55 am

I came on to do this report and noticed that the previous one referred to 2 hours with Lola, wow where did he get his energy form

I have just spent an hour in that ladies company we don't meet up very often but when we do I don't think I could survive 2 hours

After driving through the storms with trees crashing everywhere I think my life was more in danger once her bedroom door had closed behind us

Lola was dressed in a very tight red pvc outfit with her very ample bust on display, she promised me my massage with extras that I has asked for in a previous post and she did not disappoint

I'm not going into graphic detail, people who have already met her will know what you are letting yourself in and if you haven't then why the hell not

This girl just loves sex her kisses are amazing, her body is built for sin and god she knows how to use it, her ass cheeks got very red, then onto my massage well lots of oil
lots of hands and fingers going everywhere, and then the finale the sight of lola on her back legs wide begging me to f**k her how could a gent resist

There are some seriously sexy ladies on this site, some are younger some are slimmer, okay most ( she'll kill me for that lol ) but none of them come close to how full of sex this lady this and boy does she love to share it

groovychick
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Re: Not 2 hours with Lola

Unread post by groovychick » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:36 pm

blush blush u bad boy bend over and give me 10 lol x x x

Return to “My reports”