Lola the Groovychick - 23rd April

Forum rules
hullmark39
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Lola the Groovychick - 23rd April

Unread post by hullmark39 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:48 pm

Ooooooo, I am still all in a fluster after an amazing hour spent with the lovely Groovychick earlier!! :dance: :dance:

I have been trying for ages to secure a meeting with her but for one reason or another , things have never gone smoothly with mutual times and availability etc. :(
Well, this morning was my lucky day! :D Popped round to her abode at 11.30am and what followed was an hour of fun, laughs, and more cheekiness that you can shake a stick at !!
To go into details of what happened and what we shared would be waaaaaaay too graphic for publication on here! hahaha :lol:
But, if 'Lola' wants to spill the beans .... then she is more than welsome to ! ;)

All I want to say, is that I had an amazing time with an amazing lady who is wonderful company and is sooooo passionate and naughty !!
There will definately be more meetings with this cracker in the future!!!

Thanks again babes...... from your very own 'Terry Duckworth' (The younger!) haha :think:

xxx
Mark.

groovychick
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Re: Lola the Groovychick - 23rd April

Unread post by groovychick » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:39 pm

pmsl what can i say about this man well apart from making me nearly scream when he took his kegs off yes god blessed him in ways i know he appreciates what a great all round top bloke never had anyone singing to me while i was doing the do but im always for trying new things did u remember the name of that band yet lol
i think i also managed to solve the drought problem in yorkshire too there was certainly plenty of towels and bedding to have to wash afterwards for those that know me will know exactly what i mean lol take care mark and cu bloody soon woof woof howelllllllllllll x x x

LordLuken
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Re: Lola the Groovychick - 23rd April

Unread post by LordLuken » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:08 pm

Great reports...Glad to see all was good and you both had great fun. :dance:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

Return to “My reports”