What a little gem.

Do not post new topics here
Jimbo34
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

What a little gem.

Unread post by Jimbo34 »

Fantastic punt earlier on today, im not giving the whereabouts or number but i will deffinately be returning next time im back up in these parts. Would be fantastic if she did a threesome with my other favourite lady who works there. ;) ;) ;)
Borolad44
Reactions:

Re: What a little gem.

Unread post by Borolad44 »

Ace Report, packed full of useful information (Not).
CTR
Reactions:

Unread post by CTR »

Perhaps it should be moved to one of the trivia threads in General Chat unless a name is given :idea: :?:
Randy man
Reactions:

Unread post by Randy man »

Pretty vague report... Unless you actually had a punt with a little gem lettuce? In which case I would suggest that this is moved to the fetish forum :D
I read about a guy who inserted a lettuce once.... But that was only the tip of the Iceberg :?
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

Jimbo34 wrote:Fantastic punt earlier on today, im not giving the whereabouts or number but i will deffinately be returning next time im back up in these parts. Would be fantastic if she did a threesome with my other favourite lady who works there. ;) ;) ;)
Hi Jimbo, most of the people that leave reports for the ladies, do at least name them so that others can maybe consider booking them too. Obviously, your right not to give exact details like phone numbers and the exact whereabouts of the lady herself, but usually a name for the lady and a generalised area of meeting is ok. :D
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
TheBaron
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Unread post by TheBaron »

bin the post useless
'Scuse me
SPONSOR
helpforheroes.org.uk
sophie
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by sophie »

Randy man wrote:Pretty vague report... Unless you actually had a punt with a little gem lettuce? In which case I would suggest that this is moved to the fetish forum :D
I read about a guy who inserted a lettuce once.... But that was only the tip of the Iceberg :?
:laughing-rolling:

agree it,s a useless report, i,m guessing keeping stum means more chance you guys won,t get to see her hence he,ll have more chance of doing so
call 07926 287486
PROVIDER

DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR NEW CLIENTS

The world has gone mad, I’m getting back on track before I end up being one of them, oh and boris your still a cunt
CTR
Reactions:

Unread post by CTR »

sophie wrote: agree it,s a useless report, i,m guessing keeping stum means more chance you guys won,t get to see her hence he,ll have more chance of doing so
Hmm that does make some sense ... it would be funny if it turned out to be a report on you ... :whistle: :P !
sophie
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by sophie »

CTR wrote:
sophie wrote: agree it,s a useless report, i,m guessing keeping stum means more chance you guys won,t get to see her hence he,ll have more chance of doing so
Hmm that does make some sense ... it would be funny if it turned out to be a report on you ... :whistle: :P !
they,d still be useless for not stating so :whistle:
call 07926 287486
PROVIDER

DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR NEW CLIENTS

The world has gone mad, I’m getting back on track before I end up being one of them, oh and boris your still a cunt
slowdown
Reactions:

Unread post by slowdown »

This is a good example of where the mods should delete crap like this.
SPONSOR Victor Meldrew is my role model Image
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by lexi »

slowdown wrote:This is a good example of where the mods should delete crap like this.
:text-goodpost:
Your Happiness Is The Greatest Revenge Against Those That Bring You Down

RETIRED
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,

SPONSOR
fredo
Reactions:

Unread post by fredo »

Jimbo34 wrote:Fantastic punt earlier on today, im not giving the whereabouts or number but i will deffinately be returning next time im back up in these parts. Would be fantastic if she did a threesome with my other favourite lady who works there. ;) ;) ;)
Can we track the lady down, he would like a 3some with another girl who works there, so a parlour.

So someone who was working before 2pm on tuesday. visited by a gent who has seen other girls there :think: .
Sponsor sophie says i,m the kind of guy you won,t mind meeting on a dark night taking time out
CTR
Reactions:

Unread post by CTR »

Alternatively everyone could just PM Jimbo34 asking him for the name ... :whistle:

Return to “OFF TOPIC”