THURSDAYS ANGELS!

Moderator: Angels

Forum rules
Image
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 3101
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

THURSDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by Angels » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:51 am

Good morning guys we have Jasmine, Rose, Sophia & Olivia today πŸ˜πŸ˜‡ come and join us and don't forget our offer between 5-7pm πŸ˜‰xxx
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12617
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: THURSDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by sarah » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:20 am

Angels wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:51 am
Good morning guys we have Jasmine, Rose, Sophia & Olivia today πŸ˜πŸ˜‡ come and join us and don't forget our offer between 5-7pm πŸ˜‰xxx
Can I book Sophia for 6.30 please. πŸ˜ƒ
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 3101
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: THURSDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by Angels » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:26 am

sarah wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:20 am
Angels wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:51 am
Good morning guys we have Jasmine, Rose, Sophia & Olivia today πŸ˜πŸ˜‡ come and join us and don't forget our offer between 5-7pm πŸ˜‰xxx
Can I book Sophia for 6.30 please. πŸ˜ƒ
You can tomorrow πŸ˜‰xx
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

hornypunter
Reactions:
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:11 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: THURSDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by hornypunter » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:35 pm

Feel it's going to be a horny evening.

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 3101
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: THURSDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by Angels » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:10 pm

hornypunter wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:35 pm
Feel it's going to be a horny evening.
Oh yes it sure is 😈
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

hornypunter
Reactions:
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:11 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: THURSDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by hornypunter » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:57 pm

Angels wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:10 pm
hornypunter wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:35 pm
Feel it's going to be a horny evening.
Oh yes it sure is 😈
It sure was I have felt knackered ever since I left. Now got a bad shoulder blaming Jasmine for that. As for Olivia she has just ruined and totally drained me.

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 3101
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: THURSDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by Angels » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:36 am

hornypunter wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:57 pm
Angels wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:10 pm
hornypunter wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:35 pm
Feel it's going to be a horny evening.
Oh yes it sure is 😈
It sure was I have felt knackered ever since I left. Now got a bad shoulder blaming Jasmine for that. As for Olivia she has just ruined and totally drained me.
Put a claim in πŸ˜‚
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

hornypunter
Reactions:
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:11 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: THURSDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by hornypunter » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:41 pm

Angels wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:36 am
hornypunter wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:57 pm
Angels wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:10 pm
hornypunter wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:35 pm
Feel it's going to be a horny evening.
Oh yes it sure is 😈
It sure was I have felt knackered ever since I left. Now got a bad shoulder blaming Jasmine for that. As for Olivia she has just ruined and totally drained me.
Put a claim in πŸ˜‚
What a good idea.I'll get onto it straight away.

User avatar
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: THURSDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:55 pm

hornypunter wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:41 pm
Angels wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:36 am
hornypunter wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:57 pm
Angels wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:10 pm


Oh yes it sure is 😈
It sure was I have felt knackered ever since I left. Now got a bad shoulder blaming Jasmine for that. As for Olivia she has just ruined and totally drained me.
Put a claim in πŸ˜‚
What a good idea.I'll get onto it straight away.
Don’t you dare πŸ˜‚
Image β€œInnocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

hornypunter
Reactions:
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:11 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: THURSDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by hornypunter » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:30 pm

Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:55 pm
hornypunter wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:41 pm
Angels wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:36 am
hornypunter wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:57 pm


It sure was I have felt knackered ever since I left. Now got a bad shoulder blaming Jasmine for that. As for Olivia she has just ruined and totally drained me.
Put a claim in πŸ˜‚
What a good idea.I'll get onto it straight away.
Don’t you dare πŸ˜‚
My solicitors are dealing with it now. Will bring some paperwork for you and Olivia tomorrow.

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 3101
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: THURSDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by Angels » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:27 pm

hornypunter wrote: ↑
Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:30 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:55 pm
hornypunter wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:41 pm
Angels wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:36 am


Put a claim in πŸ˜‚
What a good idea.I'll get onto it straight away.
Don’t you dare πŸ˜‚
My solicitors are dealing with it now. Will bring some paperwork for you and Olivia tomorrow.
I best contact my lawyer 😏
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

hornypunter
Reactions:
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:11 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: THURSDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by hornypunter » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:52 pm

Angels wrote: ↑
Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:27 pm
hornypunter wrote: ↑
Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:30 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:55 pm
hornypunter wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:41 pm


What a good idea.I'll get onto it straight away.
Don’t you dare πŸ˜‚
My solicitors are dealing with it now. Will bring some paperwork for you and Olivia tomorrow.
I best contact my lawyer 😏
With my legal team I can't lose. See you in the morning. After all it was you that suggested I put a claim in.

User avatar
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: THURSDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:38 pm

hornypunter wrote: ↑
Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:52 pm
Angels wrote: ↑
Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:27 pm
hornypunter wrote: ↑
Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:30 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:55 pm


Don’t you dare πŸ˜‚
My solicitors are dealing with it now. Will bring some paperwork for you and Olivia tomorrow.
I best contact my lawyer 😏
With my legal team I can't lose. See you in the morning. After all it was you that suggested I put a claim in.
We will sort this out in morning, if I’m in trouble I might as well make it worthwhile ☺️
Image β€œInnocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

Post Reply

Return to β€œRota”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests

  • mChat
No one is chatting