Angels are playing on Sunday.

Moderator: Angels

Forum rules
Image
User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12753
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Angels are playing on Sunday.

Unread post by sarah » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:00 pm

Come and play this Sunday with;

Sarah
Jasmin
Mia
Rose

Plenty to choose from. We are playing from 10.30 until we close 😂
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Angels are playing on Sunday.

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:27 am

sarah wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:00 pm
Come and play this Sunday with;

Sarah
Jasmin
Mia
Rose

Plenty to choose from. We are playing from 10.30 until we close 😂
Double day 👌🏼 And lmfao @ til we close 😂🙈
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12753
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Angels are playing on Sunday.

Unread post by sarah » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:44 am

Jasminexoxo wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:27 am
sarah wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:00 pm
Come and play this Sunday with;

Sarah
Jasmin
Mia
Rose

Plenty to choose from. We are playing from 10.30 until we close 😂
Double day 👌🏼 And lmfao @ til we close 😂🙈
Playground games 👍
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Angels are playing on Sunday.

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:57 am

sarah wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:44 am
Jasminexoxo wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:27 am
sarah wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:00 pm
Come and play this Sunday with;

Sarah
Jasmin
Mia
Rose

Plenty to choose from. We are playing from 10.30 until we close 😂
Double day 👌🏼 And lmfao @ til we close 😂🙈
Playground games 👍
Oh yes 😍
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 3191
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: Angels are playing on Sunday.

Unread post by Angels » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:28 am

I'm sure it will be a great day of fun and frolics with all you horny angels available 😉😘😇
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Angels are playing on Sunday.

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:55 am

Angels wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:28 am
I'm sure it will be a great day of fun and frolics with all you horny angels available 😉😘😇
You can be certain of that 😊😉
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 38602
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Angels are playing on Sunday.

Unread post by LordLuken » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:03 pm

:think: I had a bit of a song running through my mind reading this. :mrgreen:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.

hornypunter
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 434
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:11 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Angels are playing on Sunday.

Unread post by hornypunter » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:43 pm

Wish I was coming. Trouble is jobs to do and is also looking like "no money no honey".

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12753
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Angels are playing on Sunday.

Unread post by sarah » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:57 pm

hornypunter wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:43 pm
Wish I was coming. Trouble is jobs to do and is also looking like "no money no honey".
Not cash no g..h 😂
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

Post Reply

Return to “Rota”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

  • mChat
  • BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBCRIBER CAN BE FOUND, HERE....,