WEDNESDAYS ANGELS!

Moderator: Angels

Forum rules
Image
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 3081
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

WEDNESDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by Angels » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:02 am

Morning guys we have Jess & Sarah available today 😘
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

tasher
Reactions:
Posts: 838
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:21 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: WEDNESDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by tasher » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:26 pm

We'll the two Angels working today must have been rushed off their feet (literally 😂) because I telephoned three times this afternoon and each time it went to answerphone ☹

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 3081
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: WEDNESDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by Angels » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:58 pm

tasher wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:26 pm
We'll the two Angels working today must have been rushed off their feet (literally 😂) because I telephoned three times this afternoon and each time it went to answerphone ☹
Sorry Tasher been a very busy day and I wasn’t there to answer the phone I’m afraid 😟 back to normal tomorrow and il be there Wednesday 😅xx
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12454
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: WEDNESDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by sarah » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:03 pm

Angels wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:58 pm
tasher wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:26 pm
We'll the two Angels working today must have been rushed off their feet (literally 😂) because I telephoned three times this afternoon and each time it went to answerphone ☹
Sorry Tasher been a very day and I wasn’t there to answer the phone I’m afraid 😟 back to normal tomorrow and il be there Wednesday 😅xx
Sorry I missed you. It's been busy. 😥
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

tasher
Reactions:
Posts: 838
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:21 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: WEDNESDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by tasher » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:47 pm

We'll I'm glad you have been busy 😊. Might try again tomorrow

Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 815
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: WEDNESDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:55 pm

tasher wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:47 pm
We'll I'm glad you have been busy 😊. Might try again tomorrow
Please do 😉👌🏼😂
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 3081
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: WEDNESDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by Angels » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:02 pm

Jasminexoxo wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:55 pm
tasher wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:47 pm
We'll I'm glad you have been busy 😊. Might try again tomorrow
Please do 😉👌🏼😂
Hopefully see you tomorrow 😘
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

Post Reply

Return to “Rota”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests

  • mChat
  • BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBCRIBER CAN BE FOUND, HERE....,
  • tasherTue Jan 22, 2019 6:43 pm
    just logged in
  • champTue Jan 22, 2019 6:50 pm
    just logged in
  • wombat58 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • Elmafudd41 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • LordLuken37 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • Mistermc37 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • fbarraza2835 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • jb9508635 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • Rambler22 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • Aidan12314 minutes ago
    just logged in