MONDAYS ANGELS!

Moderator: Angels

Forum rules
Image
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 3116
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

MONDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by Angels » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:22 am

Morning guys we have Jasmine, Sophia & Jess available today 😍😘
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 815
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: MONDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:11 am

Angels wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:22 am
Morning guys we have Jasmine, Sophia & Jess available today 😍😘
Oh yes! Sexy brunette day 👅😉😘
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12503
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: MONDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by sarah » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:27 pm

Jasminexoxo wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:11 am
Angels wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:22 am
Morning guys we have Jasmine, Sophia & Jess available today 😍😘
Oh yes! Sexy brunette day 👅😉😘
Well you have more blonde moments than me😂
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 815
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: MONDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:03 pm

sarah wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:27 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:11 am
Angels wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:22 am
Morning guys we have Jasmine, Sophia & Jess available today 😍😘
Oh yes! Sexy brunette day 👅😉😘
Well you have more blonde moments than me😂
This is very true 😂😂
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

Post Reply

Return to “Rota”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

  • mChat
  • BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBCRIBER CAN BE FOUND, HERE....,
  • a.n.otherSun Feb 17, 2019 10:24 pm
    just logged in
  • SpankyspangleSun Feb 17, 2019 11:24 pm
    just logged in
  • ElmafuddSun Feb 17, 2019 11:24 pm
    just logged in
  • forumfanSun Feb 17, 2019 11:29 pm
    just logged in
  • sammy janeSun Feb 17, 2019 11:46 pm
    just logged in
  • mrwhitehullMon Feb 18, 2019 12:14 am
    just logged in
  • tom391Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:10 am
    just logged in
  • tom391Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:10 am
    just logged in
  • stevedix29 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • fredo1 minute ago
    just logged in