Saturdays Angels!

Moderator: Angels

Forum rules
Image
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 2345
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Saturdays Angels!

Unread post by Angels » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:21 am

Good morning guys today we have Sophia, Jess & Summer available 11-7pm ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’‹
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

Summer
Reactions:
Posts: 145
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:35 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Saturdays Angels!

Unread post by Summer » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:20 am

Angels wrote: โ†‘
Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:21 am
Good morning guys today we have Sophia, Jess & Summer available 11-7pm ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’‹
We are ready waiting guys and gals hehehehe

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 2345
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: Saturdays Angels!

Unread post by Angels » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:29 pm

Three very naughty angels today ๐Ÿ˜‚
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

User avatar
LordLuken
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 37774
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Saturdays Angels!

Unread post by LordLuken » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:36 pm

Angels wrote: โ†‘
Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:29 pm
Three very naughty angels today ๐Ÿ˜‚
:lol: :lol: :lol: From what i've seen they are all very naughty Angels, but I'm guessing that is why they are popular! :P :lol:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire[
.....Sorry KFC.....I think ive eaten all your stock....

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 2345
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: Saturdays Angels!

Unread post by Angels » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:12 pm

LordLuken wrote: โ†‘
Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:36 pm
Angels wrote: โ†‘
Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:29 pm
Three very naughty angels today ๐Ÿ˜‚
:lol: :lol: :lol: From what i've seen they are all very naughty Angels, but I'm guessing that is why they are popular! :P :lol:
Naughty but nice ๐Ÿ˜‰
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

User avatar
LordLuken
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 37774
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Saturdays Angels!

Unread post by LordLuken » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:34 pm

Angels wrote: โ†‘
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:12 pm
LordLuken wrote: โ†‘
Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:36 pm
Angels wrote: โ†‘
Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:29 pm
Three very naughty angels today ๐Ÿ˜‚
:lol: :lol: :lol: From what i've seen they are all very naughty Angels, but I'm guessing that is why they are popular! :P :lol:
Naughty but nice ๐Ÿ˜‰
:think: Can't argue against that statement, will agree with you! :P :D
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire[
.....Sorry KFC.....I think ive eaten all your stock....

Post Reply

Return to โ€œRotaโ€

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Markr49 and 6 guests

  • mChat
  • funnyguyTue Feb 20, 2018 6:37 am
    just logged in
  • sunloverTue Feb 20, 2018 6:45 am
    just logged in
  • champ54 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • Incognitoman47 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • snerge27 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • Markr4910 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • teepee8 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • Bruisedballs6 minutes ago
    just logged in
No one is chatting