Forum rules
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Re: Time wasting amateurs

Unread post by Angels »

In my first response I apologised for him not getting in to see anyone... he's not only called us amateurs he's basically slagged off Hull saying the punters of Hull have poor choice in girls πŸ˜‚ the cheek. Thanks for everyone's input tonight it's certainly got us all going. Wrong or right... opinions are opinions and everyone's entitled to their own.. night night πŸ’‹
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

Angels wrote: ↑Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:00 pm In my first response I apologised for him not getting in to see anyone... he's not only called us amateurs he's basically slagged off Hull saying the punters of Hull have poor choice in girls πŸ˜‚ the cheek. Thanks for everyone's input tonight it's certainly got us all going. Wrong or right... opinions are opinions and everyone's entitled to their own.. night night πŸ’‹
:text-goodpost: :text-+1: Well said that lady.

So that can be tomorrow nights topic then. The girls of Hull and the punters choices. :mrgreen: :shifty: :P
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Jasminexoxo »

Angels wrote: ↑Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:00 pm In my first response I apologised for him not getting in to see anyone... he's not only called us amateurs he's basically slagged off Hull saying the punters of Hull have poor choice in girls πŸ˜‚ the cheek. Thanks for everyone's input tonight it's certainly got us all going. Wrong or right... opinions are opinions and everyone's entitled to their own.. night night πŸ’‹
Mine are right though! Goodnight forum 😘
Image β€œInnocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.
LordLuken
Reactions:

Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:56 pm I’m sure if you ever climb off and get the splinters out your responses will be appreciated πŸ˜‚
:snooty: You can really go off some people! :lol:
LordLuken
Reactions:

Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:06 pm
That's your opinion...that will have to be a topic in it's own right. :naughty: :P
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

LordLuken wrote: ↑Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:07 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:56 pm I’m sure if you ever climb off and get the splinters out your responses will be appreciated πŸ˜‚
So you keep telling me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚
Image β€œInnocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

LordLuken wrote: ↑Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:08 pm
That's your opinion...that will have to be a topic in it's own right. :naughty: :P
Sorry! My opinions aren’t up for debate πŸ‘‹πŸΌ
LordLuken
Reactions:

Leelee69 wrote: ↑Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:55 pm
LordLuken wrote: ↑Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:48 pm
Leelee69 wrote: ↑Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:43 pm I don't think you can compare a parlour with a comms business. There is a descretion element to be added in this industry that doesn't apply in the 'real' world or there could be an ante room where the punters could wait and queue til one customer left, wouldn't be a pretty sight or one that anyone would want to see.
Ideally a receptionist would be on at all times but this probably isn't viable either financially or practically.
In the parlour visiting world punters must realise sometimes shit happens
Actually Leelee, I can. I'm using it as an example, much the same. Business is business, irrespective. For the purpose of what I was putting across it works just as well. Principles and model is same, like I said services offered are different and subject to own realities. Yeah shit happens.
I think by the nature of the work and the needs of the client there is a different element added. In a normal business you'd see any sales rep and wait in line for one if one wasn t available. In the business you want to see a specific provider and don't want to be seen doing it.
I just think there has to be an element of expecting to not be seen at that time unless you book that in a normal walk in consumer business doesn't exist.
You are getting hung up on the fundamental differences of the two businesses instead of just seeing it for what it is. Business is a business and works from the same model(ish). :D In both cases dismissing the negative comments from any potential customer will have a negative impact in one form or another.
LordLuken
Reactions:

Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:09 pm
It's called repetition if you tell it to people enough, they may actually remember it. :mrgreen:
Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:09 pm Sorry! My opinions aren’t up for debate πŸ‘‹πŸΌ
:naughty: Oh no you don't young lady, everything is up for debate. :shifty: :mrgreen:
sarah
Reactions:

Unread post by sarah »

LordLuken wrote: ↑Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:16 pm
It's called repetition if you tell it to people enough, they may actually remember it. :mrgreen:
Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:09 pm Sorry! My opinions aren’t up for debate πŸ‘‹πŸΌ
:naughty: Oh no you don't young lady, everything is up for debate. :shifty: :mrgreen:
Not on Jazza’s train πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
LordLuken
Reactions:

sarah wrote: ↑Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:26 pm

Well,we're not on Jazza's train, we're on Lordy's! Mwah! :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: And there is no escaping it! :whistle:
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

It’s not mine! It’s our angel train πŸ–€
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

LordLuken wrote: ↑Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:38 pm

Well,we're not on Jazza's train, we're on Lordy's! Mwah! :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: And there is no escaping it! :whistle:
You don’t have a train πŸ™„ you keep your fence, I’m navigating now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
LordLuken
Reactions:

Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:08 am You don’t have a train πŸ™„ you keep your fence, I’m navigating now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
:naughty: You've not heard of the Luken express? For shame! :hand: Besides there is no need for navigation, the train is on rails so goes where directed. Although i get the impression this train is being somewhat rail roaded! :shock: :whistle:
Roomy
Reactions:

Unread post by Roomy »

Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:09 pmh
LordLuken wrote: ↑Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:08 pm
Sorry! My opinions aren’t up for debate πŸ‘‹πŸΌ
Wow quoting Lennin now !!! 😁
hornypunter
Reactions:

Unread post by hornypunter »

Just seen this thread now. As a fellow Horny I have to disagree with him .Angels in my opinion is better run and has much better ladies working there than some of the holes in Sheffield and Manchester.Those two cities do have some good places but they are not like they were years ago. Times have changed.
fnp
Reactions:

Unread post by fnp »

:text-goodpost: The original complainer should apologise to Chrissie's Angels - one of the very best at looking after and caring for their punters. If he didn't have the good sense to make a booking in advance, that's his lookout and not the Angels. They're probably very glad that he's threatened to never darken their doorstep again (or is that "back passage"? - Oooh, Matron!).
Click here for more!
carlos140479
Reactions:

Unread post by carlos140479 »

I wouldn’t like the girl of my choice to go out of the room to answer the door while I’m in mid orgasmπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
English jess
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by English jess »

Leelee69 wrote: ↑Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:43 pm
LordLuken wrote: ↑Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:31 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:06 pm If you don’t book you may not be seen! Everyone knows how parlours are, we are NOT a badly run establishment because we didn’t open the door, I hope no one would travel far without making a booking, it would be silly to do so, and to go this far is ridiculous! He already dictated this rudely over the phone to me! No need to bad mouth us on the forum, the customers in the building are also paying, was I supposed to pop out and answer the phone/door pre orgasm? That wouldn’t of gone down well, oh btw we never even heard the doorbell ring nor the phone !
Actually, not everyone does. There are still many people and potential customers that have NO experience of parlours or what to expect. There are still people that come from other areas that have no experience of our parlours here in Hull and for whatever reason do not book ahead, maybe they are travelling on business and saw an opportunity to make a quick visit before returning to their own town. In which case that would be an opportunity on their part and in no way ridiculous. We don't need to know the whys and wherefores of what was going on, you're all busy you're all busy. I'm simply pointing out that based on what was said in the posts, not enough thought has been put into looking at things from that potential customers point of view. Let's be honest here parlours are no different to any other business. And like any other business you are going to get customers that are not happy for one reason or another and will make negative comments. To give a quick comparison for you, I once had to visit a certain communication establishment here in Hull. Advertised as being open 9 - 5. When I got there, the place was closed. This was mid afternoon. Nothing obvious to say why it was closed, especially as on this occasion I was told I could pop in and sort the issue at that time. I won't get into this as that isn't the issue, but I've since given that organisation negative comments, told anyone that would listen to avoid like the plague and regularly still criticise the lack of customer service. Long winded, but a business is a business and no real difference between that and parlour other than services offered.
I don't think you can compare a parlour with a comms business. There is a descretion element to be added in this industry that doesn't apply in the 'real' world or there could be an ante room where the punters could wait and queue til one customer left, wouldn't be a pretty sight or one that anyone would want to see.
Ideally a receptionist would be on at all times but this probably isn't viable either financially or practically.
In the parlour visiting world punters must realise sometimes shit happens
Definitely agree leelee69
Don't be a chap go straight for the flaps, be a man kiss her spam. Xx
Addicted to masturbating reach out and beat it with me. Xx

https://www.adultwork.com/English+jess+x
Fun and bubbly - Don't stand too close.
tasher
Reactions:

Unread post by tasher »

I'm a bit late to this thread as I've been away.

Chrissy's Angels in my favourite Hull parlour. I have had many great experiences there and never had a bad one. To say it is badly run is frankly pathetic. The atmosphere is great and the service you get in the room is much better than some of the Manchester parlours even if the operation is not as "slick".

I agree you shouldn't have to book at a parlour but if you telephone and nobody answers surely you wouldn't just turn up? I telephoned Chrissy's on a spur of the minute thing a few months ago. I tried again a few minutes later and still no answer so I gave up; I didn't go and ring the doorbell. I later found out there were only two girls working and no receptionist.

To be fair I do think the lack of a receptionist can be an issue if there are not many girls working. I'm not sure what the answer is e.g. a part time receptionist, the last remaining girl not going into a room with a customer so she can answer the phone or door, or even an answerphone message saying all our girls are busy please try again later.

Chrissy's is getting busier (because its so good) so I do think this needs addressing, although I do note that nobody has raised the problem on here before so it can't be much of a problem.

Reading the OP's rant I think the girls working that day dodged a bullet by not having to see him and if he's not going back that's great because it will be easier for me to see someone.
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by Angels »

tasher wrote: ↑Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:14 pm I'm a bit late to this thread as I've been away.

Chrissy's Angels in my favourite Hull parlour. I have had many great experiences there and never had a bad one. To say it is badly run is frankly pathetic. The atmosphere is great and the service you get in the room is much better than some of the Manchester parlours even if the operation is not as "slick".

I agree you shouldn't have to book at a parlour but if you telephone and nobody answers surely you wouldn't just turn up? I telephoned Chrissy's on a spur of the minute thing a few months ago. I tried again a few minutes later and still no answer so I gave up; I didn't go and ring the doorbell. I later found out there were only two girls working and no receptionist.

To be fair I do think the lack of a receptionist can be an issue if there are not many girls working. I'm not sure what the answer is e.g. a part time receptionist, the last remaining girl not going into a room with a customer so she can answer the phone or door, or even an answerphone message saying all our girls are busy please try again later.

Chrissy's is getting busier (because its so good) so I do think this needs addressing, although I do note that nobody has raised the problem on here before so it can't be much of a problem.

Reading the OP's rant I think the girls working that day dodged a bullet by not having to see him and if he's not going back that's great because it will be easier for me to see someone.
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜˜β˜ΊοΈxxx
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.
Georgia69xxx
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Georgia69xxx »

Opinions r like a**eholes...everyones got one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
LordLuken
Reactions:

Georgia69xxx wrote: ↑Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:49 am Opinions r like a**eholes...everyones got one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I recall this topic well, they all knew I was right which is why they didn't wish to debate it further! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Georgia69xxx
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Georgia69xxx »

LordLuken wrote: ↑Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:47 pm
Georgia69xxx wrote: ↑Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:49 am Opinions r like a**eholes...everyones got one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I recall this topic well, they all knew I was right which is why they didn't wish to debate it further! :lol: :lol: :lol:
From my understanding you're always right πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚
LordLuken
Reactions:

Georgia69xxx wrote: ↑Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:47 pm
LordLuken wrote: ↑Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:47 pm
From my understanding you're always right πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚
:think: :mrgreen: You seem to have a fantastic understanding and grasp of the situation I applaud you, now if only more had your higher level of understanding. :P :whistle: ;) :lol:

Return to β€œChatroom”