Time wasting amateurs

Moderator: Angels

Forum rules
Image
Horny12
Reactions:
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 6:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Time wasting amateurs

Unread post by Horny12 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:31 pm

Three advertised as working, open until 7pm. Turned up at the door at 3.50pm. No answer. Tried calling. No answer. Repeated three times. Same story.

Another mug turned up soon after me, rolled his eyes, and left. I’m guessing this wasn’t a one off.

I left after 10 mins and called 15 mins later. Still no answer. Out of curiosity I called again after another 20 mins when I was long gone. The phone was answered and I was told, ‘We were probably busy. There’s no receptionist.’ Probably busy? So let’s leave paying customers outside in a shitty alleyway and not bother answering the door or the phone. How about a sign on the door? A heads up on the website? An intercom?

Unlike parlours in, say, Manchester or Sheffield, this place is simply not run in a professional, business-like manner. I really think any positive reviews must be because the good punters of Hull have such poor choice.

I don’t like being messed about and will not darken their unanswered door again. I will save my hard earned £££s for a place that values my custom.

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 39059
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Time wasting amateurs

Unread post by LordLuken » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:51 pm

Hmmm...interesting to see the comments from others. :think:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

User avatar
sammy jane
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 1187
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: West Hull
Contact:

Re: Time wasting amateurs

Unread post by sammy jane » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:54 pm

Horny12 wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:31 pm
Three advertised as working, open until 7pm. Turned up at the door at 3.50pm. No answer. Tried calling. No answer. Repeated three times. Same story.

Another mug turned up soon after me, rolled his eyes, and left. I’m guessing this wasn’t a one off.

I left after 10 mins and called 15 mins later. Still no answer. Out of curiosity I called again after another 20 mins when I was long gone. The phone was answered and I was told, ‘We were probably busy. There’s no receptionist.’ Probably busy? So let’s leave paying customers outside in a shitty alleyway and not bother answering the door or the phone. How about a sign on the door? A heads up on the website? An intercom?

Unlike parlours in, say, Manchester or Sheffield, this place is simply not run in a professional, business-like manner. I really think any positive reviews must be because the good punters of Hull have such poor choice.

I don’t like being messed about and will not darken their unanswered door again. I will save my hard earned £££s for a place that values my custom.
if you was in the middle of the booking and the girl stopped and said "sorry, the phone is ringing" would you be ok with that? thought not
Ring Me Come and tickle my fancy😎571216 or 07554092941 new number Click to view my profile.
Image

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 3192
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: Time wasting amateurs

Unread post by Angels » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:12 pm

Horny12 wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:31 pm
Three advertised as working, open until 7pm. Turned up at the door at 3.50pm. No answer. Tried calling. No answer. Repeated three times. Same story.

Another mug turned up soon after me, rolled his eyes, and left. I’m guessing this wasn’t a one off.

I left after 10 mins and called 15 mins later. Still no answer. Out of curiosity I called again after another 20 mins when I was long gone. The phone was answered and I was told, ‘We were probably busy. There’s no receptionist.’ Probably busy? So let’s leave paying customers outside in a shitty alleyway and not bother answering the door or the phone. How about a sign on the door? A heads up on the website? An intercom?

Unlike parlours in, say, Manchester or Sheffield, this place is simply not run in a professional, business-like manner. I really think any positive reviews must be because the good punters of Hull have such poor choice.

I don’t like being messed about and will not darken their unanswered door again. I will save my hard earned £££s for a place that values my custom.
Hmmm.... joined a month ago and you've only posted this so far?! I smell a rat but I'll pretend you are genuine. On a Tuesday unfortunately no receptionist is there. If the girls are busy then they are busy. We work quite a lot on a booking basis although 'walk ins' are welcome. I am sorry you didn't get to see anyone. But to be quite honest I'd rather my girls not see anyone like you in the future if this is your attitude you sound like a right treat...NOT! You will find all our reviews are genuine and from lovely valued clients. Please don't try and slate us on here it won't work 💋😇
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12911
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Time wasting amateurs

Unread post by sarah » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:15 pm

So much of a shitty alley way you just had to come back. Sorry we are usually very busy, can’t be that bad can we 🙄
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

Leelee69
Reactions:
Posts: 1403
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:51 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Time wasting amateurs

Unread post by Leelee69 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:16 pm

Bit harsh, if you turn up to any parlour without a booking you run the risk of coming away disappointed. Best bet is to ring before turning up and see if anyone is available. Not known it any different anywhere in the country.

User avatar
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Time wasting amateurs

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:21 pm

Thank goodness we was too busy to answer! If you react like this from a door not been opened I’m sure nothing would be good enough!
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

User avatar
sammy jane
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 1187
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: West Hull
Contact:

Re: Time wasting amateurs

Unread post by sammy jane » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:23 pm

Jasminexoxo wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:21 pm
Thank goodness we was too busy to answer! If you react like this from a door not been opened I’m sure nothing would be good enough!
if he went out and wanted taxi home and there wasnt any available he couldnt complain... should have booked x
Ring Me Come and tickle my fancy😎571216 or 07554092941 new number Click to view my profile.
Image

User avatar
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Time wasting amateurs

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:25 pm

sammy jane wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:23 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:21 pm
Thank goodness we was too busy to answer! If you react like this from a door not been opened I’m sure nothing would be good enough!
if he went out and wanted taxi home and there wasnt any available he couldnt complain... should have booked x
Saying it’s badly run but hasn’t been in?! 🤔
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 39059
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Time wasting amateurs

Unread post by LordLuken » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:53 pm

Jasminexoxo wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:25 pm
sammy jane wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:23 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:21 pm
Thank goodness we was too busy to answer! If you react like this from a door not been opened I’m sure nothing would be good enough!
if he went out and wanted taxi home and there wasnt any available he couldnt complain... should have booked x
Saying it’s badly run but hasn’t been in?! 🤔
:think:

To play a little devils advocate here it could be argued that he hasn't been in because he wasn't able to when he arrived. If we balance this out a little, yeah we understand there is no receptionist on a Tuesday but that's not necessarily going to be known to the person visiting. And yeah we could argue that he could have called to book, that said not everyone will do that. As lots of people who know me on here know, I won't phone to make a booking or for info. I don't have the time for it at the best of times and I'm not one for discussing the whys and wherefores over a phone call. I'm more of a PM for info and to arrange or e-mail a concept appearing to be less and less viable to a lot of new girls to the industry and some of those that continue in it, but still I digress here. The way I look at this as I'm reading through what has been said is this could very easily be me making these comments on here. The point is, we are all individuals and do things our own way. We don't know if the poster has travelled far to visit, based on certain things being said I would think perhaps someone not from the Hull area, and irrespective of the comments made, we still cannot overlook the fact he is potentially a paying customer. Personally I would suggest it is a slippery slope to be making negative assumptions about the poster when it appears not much has been taken into account to view things from his perspective.
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12911
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Time wasting amateurs

Unread post by sarah » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:00 pm

Fair enough Lord you have some good points but in my view he has made assumptions that we just couldn’t be bothered to answer the door or phone, we are there to work not ignore customers. He slated the look of the place but was prepared to come back. He would have been better sending a PM to the boss for an explanation rather than just jump straight in and slaughter the place.
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

User avatar
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Time wasting amateurs

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:06 pm

If you don’t book you may not be seen! Everyone knows how parlours are, we are NOT a badly run establishment because we didn’t open the door, I hope no one would travel far without making a booking, it would be silly to do so, and to go this far is ridiculous! He already dictated this rudely over the phone to me! No need to bad mouth us on the forum, the customers in the building are also paying, was I supposed to pop out and answer the phone/door pre orgasm? That wouldn’t of gone down well, oh btw we never even heard the doorbell ring nor the phone !
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 39059
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Time wasting amateurs

Unread post by LordLuken » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:11 pm

sarah wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:00 pm
Fair enough Lord you have some good points but in my view he has made assumptions that we just couldn’t be bothered to answer the door or phone, we are there to work not ignore customers. He slated the look of the place but was prepared to come back. He would have been better sending a PM to the boss for an explanation rather than just jump straight in and slaughter the place.
We can argue this many ways Sarah, but like I say no thought has been given to the circumstances that I can see of that person posting which is why I'm playing devils advocate. Yeah he has made some negative assumptions and made some comments. But that still could be anyone of us and I too have been known to make such comments myself in the past and if you recall more recently I very nearly did make such a report on a booking that want a little way ward. If I'd have posted my comments at the time I was annoyed with my experience my post would have been a lot more than what has been said by the original poster. He's posted with annoyance like many of us do. It's getting far to easy for people to dismiss what could be legitimate complaints. I just think it's a slippery slope to be on.
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

Leelee69
Reactions:
Posts: 1403
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:51 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Time wasting amateurs

Unread post by Leelee69 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:12 pm

LordLuken wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:53 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:25 pm
sammy jane wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:23 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:21 pm
Thank goodness we was too busy to answer! If you react like this from a door not been opened I’m sure nothing would be good enough!
if he went out and wanted taxi home and there wasnt any available he couldnt complain... should have booked x
Saying it’s badly run but hasn’t been in?! 🤔
:think:

To play a little devils advocate here it could be argued that he hasn't been in because he wasn't able to when he arrived. If we balance this out a little, yeah we understand there is no receptionist on a Tuesday but that's not necessarily going to be known to the person visiting. And yeah we could argue that he could have called to book, that said not everyone will do that. As lots of people who know me on here know, I won't phone to make a booking or for info. I don't have the time for it at the best of times and I'm not one for discussing the whys and wherefores over a phone call. I'm more of a PM for info and to arrange or e-mail a concept appearing to be less and less viable to a lot of new girls to the industry and some of those that continue in it, but still I digress here. The way I look at this as I'm reading through what has been said is this could very easily be me making these comments on here. The point is, we are all individuals and do things our own way. We don't know if the poster has travelled far to visit, based on certain things being said I would think perhaps someone not from the Hull area, and irrespective of the comments made, we still cannot overlook the fact he is potentially a paying customer. Personally I would suggest it is a slippery slope to be making negative assumptions about the poster when it appears not much has been taken into account to view things from his perspective.
To be fair though Lord would you travel a distance on the off chance that there was someone going to be available, chances are if you go to a parlour with 3 girls working chances are there'll be only 1 available at best at most times unless your very lucky.
His ideas that the website be updated is probably impossible and a note on the door is a bit tacky.
I agree disparaging the original poster doesn't work but also creating a thread about amateurs will cause a reaction.

User avatar
Wraith
Founder
Founder
Reactions:
Posts: 2061
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:13 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Behind You
Contact:

Re: Time wasting amateurs

Unread post by Wraith » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:13 pm

Hit job or not a hit job that is the question.
Most people will pick on small insignificant details when they are angry
see trip adviser.
I am on the fence as to whether this is a valid complaint or a hit job the only thing
that gives it traction is that it coincided with no receptionist on a Tuesday, which is not
common knowledge.
It happens at all parlours at some point , everyone busy, receptionist gone to shop etc
it's a bummer for the punter but un-avoidable at times. Angels has an excellent reputation
so i would suggest you just accept it was rare and shrug it off.
Suggestion for Angels maybe have a message on answer phone for when you are busy.
Illegitimi non carborundum
Image
Please help the forum by becoming a subscriber
click here for more info

User avatar
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Time wasting amateurs

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:16 pm

The worse part is, we are so lovely and would of been so welcoming and completely made it upto him in the future if he had of sent a little pm to angel, instead of slating ius as amateur
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 39059
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Time wasting amateurs

Unread post by LordLuken » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:31 pm

Jasminexoxo wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:06 pm
If you don’t book you may not be seen! Everyone knows how parlours are, we are NOT a badly run establishment because we didn’t open the door, I hope no one would travel far without making a booking, it would be silly to do so, and to go this far is ridiculous! He already dictated this rudely over the phone to me! No need to bad mouth us on the forum, the customers in the building are also paying, was I supposed to pop out and answer the phone/door pre orgasm? That wouldn’t of gone down well, oh btw we never even heard the doorbell ring nor the phone !
Actually, not everyone does. There are still many people and potential customers that have NO experience of parlours or what to expect. There are still people that come from other areas that have no experience of our parlours here in Hull and for whatever reason do not book ahead, maybe they are travelling on business and saw an opportunity to make a quick visit before returning to their own town. In which case that would be an opportunity on their part and in no way ridiculous. We don't need to know the whys and wherefores of what was going on, you're all busy you're all busy. I'm simply pointing out that based on what was said in the posts, not enough thought has been put into looking at things from that potential customers point of view. Let's be honest here parlours are no different to any other business. And like any other business you are going to get customers that are not happy for one reason or another and will make negative comments. To give a quick comparison for you, I once had to visit a certain communication establishment here in Hull. Advertised as being open 9 - 5. When I got there, the place was closed. This was mid afternoon. Nothing obvious to say why it was closed, especially as on this occasion I was told I could pop in and sort the issue at that time. I won't get into this as that isn't the issue, but I've since given that organisation negative comments, told anyone that would listen to avoid like the plague and regularly still criticise the lack of customer service. Long winded, but a business is a business and no real difference between that and parlour other than services offered.
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 39059
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Time wasting amateurs

Unread post by LordLuken » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:35 pm

Leelee69 wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:12 pm
LordLuken wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:53 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:25 pm
sammy jane wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:23 pm


if he went out and wanted taxi home and there wasnt any available he couldnt complain... should have booked x
Saying it’s badly run but hasn’t been in?! 🤔
:think:

To play a little devils advocate here it could be argued that he hasn't been in because he wasn't able to when he arrived. If we balance this out a little, yeah we understand there is no receptionist on a Tuesday but that's not necessarily going to be known to the person visiting. And yeah we could argue that he could have called to book, that said not everyone will do that. As lots of people who know me on here know, I won't phone to make a booking or for info. I don't have the time for it at the best of times and I'm not one for discussing the whys and wherefores over a phone call. I'm more of a PM for info and to arrange or e-mail a concept appearing to be less and less viable to a lot of new girls to the industry and some of those that continue in it, but still I digress here. The way I look at this as I'm reading through what has been said is this could very easily be me making these comments on here. The point is, we are all individuals and do things our own way. We don't know if the poster has travelled far to visit, based on certain things being said I would think perhaps someone not from the Hull area, and irrespective of the comments made, we still cannot overlook the fact he is potentially a paying customer. Personally I would suggest it is a slippery slope to be making negative assumptions about the poster when it appears not much has been taken into account to view things from his perspective.
To be fair though Lord would you travel a distance on the off chance that there was someone going to be available, chances are if you go to a parlour with 3 girls working chances are there'll be only 1 available at best at most times unless your very lucky.
His ideas that the website be updated is probably impossible and a note on the door is a bit tacky.
I agree disparaging the original poster doesn't work but also creating a thread about amateurs will cause a reaction.
No Leelee, I'm just pointing out that no one has looked at the individual circumstances here. But that said in the days I travelled more with work I did look at opportunities to be a little naughty shall we say, not always planned. And yeah it's gonna get a reaction, but like I said that could very easily be me, you or anyone else making those comments. Maybe we're all more understanding to circumstances, not everyone is. It's still not good to dismiss without knowing. Hey, and I'm only playing devils advocate here! :D
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

User avatar
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Time wasting amateurs

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:38 pm

LordLuken wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:31 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:06 pm
If you don’t book you may not be seen! Everyone knows how parlours are, we are NOT a badly run establishment because we didn’t open the door, I hope no one would travel far without making a booking, it would be silly to do so, and to go this far is ridiculous! He already dictated this rudely over the phone to me! No need to bad mouth us on the forum, the customers in the building are also paying, was I supposed to pop out and answer the phone/door pre orgasm? That wouldn’t of gone down well, oh btw we never even heard the doorbell ring nor the phone !
Actually, not everyone does. There are still many people and potential customers that have NO experience of parlours or what to expect. There are still people that come from other areas that have no experience of our parlours here in Hull and for whatever reason do not book ahead, maybe they are travelling on business and saw an opportunity to make a quick visit before returning to their own town. In which case that would be an opportunity on their part and in no way ridiculous. We don't need to know the whys and wherefores of what was going on, you're all busy you're all busy. I'm simply pointing out that based on what was said in the posts, not enough thought has been put into looking at things from that potential customers point of view. Let's be honest here parlours are no different to any other business. And like any other business you are going to get customers that are not happy for one reason or another and will make negative comments. To give a quick comparison for you, I once had to visit a certain communication establishment here in Hull. Advertised as being open 9 - 5. When I got there, the place was closed. This was mid afternoon. Nothing obvious to say why it was closed, especially as on this occasion I was told I could pop in and sort the issue at that time. I won't get into this as that isn't the issue, but I've since given that organisation negative comments, told anyone that would listen to avoid like the plague and regularly still criticise the lack of customer service. Long winded, but a business is a business and no real difference between that and parlour other than services offered.
No one is in anyway arguing why he is peeved! It’s the way it has been dealt with, and yes it’s a well built business in the ADULT industry! There were many ways this could of been dealt with in a more respectful manner. Instead he insulted us all, of course this was going to cause repercussions from the girls and business owner, as we are absolutely not amateur, he rocked up at a busy parlour where 3 girls work and nobody was available to open the door! Why the dramatics......
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 39059
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Time wasting amateurs

Unread post by LordLuken » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:40 pm

Jasminexoxo wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:16 pm
The worse part is, we are so lovely and would of been so welcoming and completely made it upto him in the future if he had of sent a little pm to angel, instead of slating ius as amateur
Jasmine, I've no doubt the girls at CAs when met are lovely and welcoming. As I say I'm playing a little devils advocate here and just pointing out that quickly dismissing negative comments without giving thought to the reason comments have been made, or person making them, their circumstances etc. is a slippery slope. I can see it from the posters point, I can see it from CAs I have the benefit of sitting back and looking. :D
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

Leelee69
Reactions:
Posts: 1403
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:51 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Time wasting amateurs

Unread post by Leelee69 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:43 pm

LordLuken wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:31 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:06 pm
If you don’t book you may not be seen! Everyone knows how parlours are, we are NOT a badly run establishment because we didn’t open the door, I hope no one would travel far without making a booking, it would be silly to do so, and to go this far is ridiculous! He already dictated this rudely over the phone to me! No need to bad mouth us on the forum, the customers in the building are also paying, was I supposed to pop out and answer the phone/door pre orgasm? That wouldn’t of gone down well, oh btw we never even heard the doorbell ring nor the phone !
Actually, not everyone does. There are still many people and potential customers that have NO experience of parlours or what to expect. There are still people that come from other areas that have no experience of our parlours here in Hull and for whatever reason do not book ahead, maybe they are travelling on business and saw an opportunity to make a quick visit before returning to their own town. In which case that would be an opportunity on their part and in no way ridiculous. We don't need to know the whys and wherefores of what was going on, you're all busy you're all busy. I'm simply pointing out that based on what was said in the posts, not enough thought has been put into looking at things from that potential customers point of view. Let's be honest here parlours are no different to any other business. And like any other business you are going to get customers that are not happy for one reason or another and will make negative comments. To give a quick comparison for you, I once had to visit a certain communication establishment here in Hull. Advertised as being open 9 - 5. When I got there, the place was closed. This was mid afternoon. Nothing obvious to say why it was closed, especially as on this occasion I was told I could pop in and sort the issue at that time. I won't get into this as that isn't the issue, but I've since given that organisation negative comments, told anyone that would listen to avoid like the plague and regularly still criticise the lack of customer service. Long winded, but a business is a business and no real difference between that and parlour other than services offered.
I don't think you can compare a parlour with a comms business. There is a descretion element to be added in this industry that doesn't apply in the 'real' world or there could be an ante room where the punters could wait and queue til one customer left, wouldn't be a pretty sight or one that anyone would want to see.
Ideally a receptionist would be on at all times but this probably isn't viable either financially or practically.
In the parlour visiting world punters must realise sometimes shit happens

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 39059
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Time wasting amateurs

Unread post by LordLuken » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:43 pm

Jasminexoxo wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:38 pm
No one is in anyway arguing why he is peeved! It’s the way it has been dealt with, and yes it’s a well built business in the ADULT industry! There were many ways this could of been dealt with in a more respectful manner. Instead he insulted us all, of course this was going to cause repercussions from the girls and business owner, as we are absolutely not amateur, he rocked up at a busy parlour where 3 girls work and nobody was available to open the door! Why the dramatics......
Would that be from my part or his?
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

User avatar
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Time wasting amateurs

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:46 pm

LordLuken wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:43 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:38 pm
No one is in anyway arguing why he is peeved! It’s the way it has been dealt with, and yes it’s a well built business in the ADULT industry! There were many ways this could of been dealt with in a more respectful manner. Instead he insulted us all, of course this was going to cause repercussions from the girls and business owner, as we are absolutely not amateur, he rocked up at a busy parlour where 3 girls work and nobody was available to open the door! Why the dramatics......
Would that be from my part or his?
His 😂 your just devils advocate on your cosy fence 😂
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 39059
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Time wasting amateurs

Unread post by LordLuken » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:48 pm

Leelee69 wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:43 pm
I don't think you can compare a parlour with a comms business. There is a descretion element to be added in this industry that doesn't apply in the 'real' world or there could be an ante room where the punters could wait and queue til one customer left, wouldn't be a pretty sight or one that anyone would want to see.
Ideally a receptionist would be on at all times but this probably isn't viable either financially or practically.
In the parlour visiting world punters must realise sometimes shit happens
Actually Leelee, I can. I'm using it as an example, much the same. Business is business, irrespective. For the purpose of what I was putting across it works just as well. Principles and model is same, like I said services offered are different and subject to own realities. Yeah shit happens.
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 39059
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Time wasting amateurs

Unread post by LordLuken » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:51 pm

Jasminexoxo wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:46 pm
LordLuken wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:43 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:38 pm
No one is in anyway arguing why he is peeved! It’s the way it has been dealt with, and yes it’s a well built business in the ADULT industry! There were many ways this could of been dealt with in a more respectful manner. Instead he insulted us all, of course this was going to cause repercussions from the girls and business owner, as we are absolutely not amateur, he rocked up at a busy parlour where 3 girls work and nobody was available to open the door! Why the dramatics......
Would that be from my part or his?
His 😂 your just devils advocate on your cosy fence 😂
People try getting me to come off the fence and when I do, don't like my responses! :lol: :lol:
By doing this I just want everyone to look more into other factors before dismissing. Hey, you think his dramatics are bad, wait until you read a negative report from me, his dramatics will be pale in comparison! :mrgreen:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

Post Reply

Return to “Chatroom”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests

  • mChat
  • ChunkymonkyTue Nov 20, 2018 11:27 pm
    just logged in
  • mickeyTue Nov 20, 2018 11:28 pm
    just logged in
  • mikethebikeTue Nov 20, 2018 11:41 pm
    just logged in
  • danny141194Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:51 pm
    just logged in
  • MrHornyTue Nov 20, 2018 11:52 pm
    just logged in
  • MrHornyTue Nov 20, 2018 11:56 pm
    just logged in
  • wuhuilin11Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:08 am
    just logged in
  • wuhuilin11Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:29 am
    just logged in
  • wuhuilin1147 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • wuhuilin1143 minutes ago
    just logged in
No one is chatting