Cheating on the Angels

Moderator: Angels

Forum rules
hornypunter
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Cheating on the Angels

Unread post by hornypunter »

After having spent the day on my out of town punting field trip.I have had a few things confirmed that I already knew.Namely I am getting too old and I am out of condition and Angels as Tina Turner would say are 'simply the best'.So I am afraid ladies you are just going to have to continue putting up with me.
sarah
Reactions:

Re: Cheating on the Angels

Unread post by sarah »

hornypunter wrote: ↑Fri May 11, 2018 10:51 pm After having spent the day on my out of town punting field trip.I have had a few things confirmed that I already knew.Namely I am getting too old and I am out of condition and Angels as Tina Turner would say are 'simply the best'.So I am afraid ladies you are just going to have to continue putting up with me.
You just needed to confirm it to yourself that the grass is never greener πŸ˜‰
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by Angels »

hornypunter wrote: ↑Fri May 11, 2018 10:51 pm After having spent the day on my out of town punting field trip.I have had a few things confirmed that I already knew.Namely I am getting too old and I am out of condition and Angels as Tina Turner would say are 'simply the best'.So I am afraid ladies you are just going to have to continue putting up with me.
Well that's what you get when you cheat on us πŸ˜‰ that grsss is never greener haha but hey at least you made it back πŸ˜‚
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.
tasher
Reactions:

Unread post by tasher »

Sometimes you need a change of scenery to make you appreciate what's on your doorstep.
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Jasminexoxo »

Could of saved you a whole day of pointless drama but oh no! No one listens to jasmine πŸ™„πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ I’m joking! But now you know πŸ˜‰
Image β€œInnocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑Sun May 13, 2018 9:56 pm ...but oh no! No one listens to jasmine πŸ™„πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚...
:think: I thought Jasmine's were supposed to be seen but not heard? :shifty: :mrgreen: :P :whistle:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
hornypunter
Reactions:

Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑Sun May 13, 2018 9:56 pm
Could of saved you a whole day of pointless drama but oh no! No one listens to jasmine πŸ™„πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ I’m joking! But now you know πŸ˜‰
I do not even listen to myself.Did it again yesterday and had one of my worst ever visits anywhere but that is another story.
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

hornypunter wrote: ↑Mon May 14, 2018 6:48 am
I do not even listen to myself.Did it again yesterday and had one of my worst ever visits anywhere but that is another story.
You can tell us all about it in the week
Image β€œInnocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.
hornypunter
Reactions:

Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑Mon May 14, 2018 7:33 am
I will. You were the first person I thought about afterwards. In a nice way.
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

hornypunter wrote: ↑Mon May 14, 2018 10:50 am
Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑Mon May 14, 2018 7:33 am
I will. You were the first person I thought about afterwards. In a nice way.
Ah hp! I’ll look after you

Return to β€œChatroom”