Mondays Angels

Moderator: Angels

Forum rules
Image
User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12397
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Mondays Angels

Unread post by sarah » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:42 am

Come out the cold and warm yourselves up with our Angels today
Sarah, Jess and Piper. 😉
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 3038
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: Mondays Angels

Unread post by Angels » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:53 am

sarah wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:42 am
Come out the cold and warm yourselves up with our Angels today
Sarah, Jess and Piper. 😉
👌🏽😇
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 38184
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Mondays Angels

Unread post by LordLuken » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:52 pm

sarah wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:42 am
Come out the cold and warm yourselves up with our Angels today
Sarah, Jess and Piper. 😉
All three together! :shock: :o :P ;)
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

fnp
Reactions:
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:17 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Mondays Angels

Unread post by fnp » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:58 pm

Well, I tried two of them today and I'm still quite warm!!! Roll on my birthday treat - at least 3 of them!!!!!!
Click here for more!

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 38184
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Mondays Angels

Unread post by LordLuken » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:15 pm

fnp wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:58 pm
Well, I tried two of them today and I'm still quite warm!!! Roll on my birthday treat - at least 3 of them!!!!!!
I'll have to consider the same for my birthday treat i think! :lol:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12397
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Mondays Angels

Unread post by sarah » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:28 pm

LordLuken wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:15 pm
fnp wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:58 pm
Well, I tried two of them today and I'm still quite warm!!! Roll on my birthday treat - at least 3 of them!!!!!!
I'll have to consider the same for my birthday treat i think! :lol:
You never fail to please Fnp 😉
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

Post Reply

Return to “Chatroom”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests

  • mChat
  • BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBCRIBER CAN BE FOUND, HERE....,