the middle number please (12345): 3

Re: Sexy Sunday girls

Unread post by Angels »

room1day wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:35 am
Jasminexoxo wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:04 am
LordLuken wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:54 pm
Angels wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:36 pm

Lol you must be joking we love you all but not that much 🤣
:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: I'll take that as a no then! :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
I'm with the girls on this one! NO xx
Everydays Christmas when your there
You get to pull a cracker 😋
:text-goodpost:

Got it in one 🤣
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Jasminexoxo »

room1day wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:35 am

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: I'll take that as a no then! :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Everydays Christmas when your there
You get to pull a cracker 😋
I agree!! 👍🏼
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

LordLuken wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:13 pm Sounds like lots of fun to me...tell me ladies will you be opening on Sunday in five weeks time? :whistle: :P :mrgreen:
:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rollingred: :laughing-rollingred: :laughing-rollingred: :laughing-rollingred: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Pfft!! :hand: I don't know, just can't seem to make bookings in advance these days! :whistle: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
hornypunter
Reactions:

Unread post by hornypunter »

champ wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:24 pm
LordLuken wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:02 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:39 pm I for one do not know what I'm doing tomorrow let alone in 5 weeks 😂
:doh: Blooming heck Jas it would be no good me trying to make a booking in advance then would it? :whistle: :lol: :lol: Although I for one would likely have an idea what most people will be upto! ;) :mrgreen:
Ask Jas nicely she might open up xmas day and cook lunch for all the punters..
Cook lunch! You are joking she has only just discovered how to work the bloody kettle!!
sarah
Reactions:

Unread post by sarah »

hornypunter wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:47 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:39 pm I for one do not know what I'm doing tomorrow let alone in 5 weeks 😂
:doh: Blooming heck Jas it would be no good me trying to make a booking in advance then would it? :whistle: :lol: :lol: Although I for one would likely have an idea what most people will be upto! ;) :mrgreen:
Cook lunch! You are joking she has only just discovered how to work the bloody kettle!!
Oh dear, wait while she reads this. Your one brave man Hornypunter 😂
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by Angels »

sarah wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:50 pm

Oh dear, wait while she reads this. Your one brave man Hornypunter 😂
🙈😂
PROVIDER
champ
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by champ »

Yes but..yes but Jas is an Angel in training, with all the old girls there she will be like your grandma by the end of the year..lol
isn't that right wanderer..
~ Now i have you in my mind - i have you forever ~
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send a maximum of 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,
stevedix
Reactions:

Unread post by stevedix »

champ wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:42 pm

with all the old girls there she will be like your grandma by the end of the year..lol
Brave man :o
Last edited by stevedix on Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Andiamo contro tutti
champ
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by champ »

stevedix wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:44 pm

Yes but..yes but Jas is an Angel in training, with all the old girls there she will be like your grandma by the end of the year..lol
you told me to write that...pmsl
~ Now i have you in my mind - i have you forever ~
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send a maximum of 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,
stevedix
Reactions:

Unread post by stevedix »

champ wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:45 pm
champ wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:42 pm Yes but..yes but Jas is an Angel in training, with all the old girls there she will be like your grandma by the end of the year..lol
I don't have a death wish!
Andiamo contro tutti
wanderer
Reactions:

Unread post by wanderer »

champ wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:45 pm

I can’t comment. 😉
ImageSPONSOR A proper spanking doesn't really start until you wish it was over.
LordLuken
Reactions:

hornypunter wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:47 pm Cook lunch! You are joking she has only just discovered how to work the bloody kettle!!
...Jas is an Angel in training, with all the old girls there she will be like your grandma by the end of the year...
:laughing-rolling: :happy-jumpeveryone: :laughing-rolling:

I really can't wait to see Jas's response to these! :shifty: :mrgreen:
Not sure why, but I suddenly get the urge to quote that famous line from "The Green Mile" as said by Percy Wetmore....
"Dead Men, we've got dead men walking here. Dead men walking..!" :whistle: :lol: :mrgreen:
sarah
Reactions:

Unread post by sarah »

LordLuken wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:33 pm
hornypunter wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:47 pm Cook lunch! You are joking she has only just discovered how to work the bloody kettle!!
...Jas is an Angel in training, with all the old girls there she will be like your grandma by the end of the year...

Not sure why, but I suddenly get the urge to quote that famous line from "The Green Mile" as said by Percy Wetmore....
"Dead Men, we've got dead men walking here. Dead men walking..!" :whistle: :lol: :mrgreen:
Oh I will make sure she sees it. Bet hornypunter stays away this week 😂😂
LordLuken
Reactions:

sarah wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:40 pm
LordLuken wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:33 pm

Oh I will make sure she sees it. Bet hornypunter stays away this week 😂😂
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: #
I'l have to make sure I check in earlier tomorrow to see what the response was! :P
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

More than happy too make any of my customers who see me a hot beverage but you can all kiss my arse if you think I'm the kind of girl to be barefoot in the kitchen making lunch! In fact I suggest you all book up the rest of November with lunchtime incalls and do not forget my pack up! 🍴🤦🏻‍♀️👸🏻
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.
sarah
Reactions:

Unread post by sarah »

Jasminexoxo wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:52 pm More than happy too make any of my customers who see me a hot beverage but you can all kiss my arse if you think I'm the kind of girl to be barefoot in the kitchen making lunch! In fact I suggest you all book up the rest of November with lunchtime incalls and do not forget my pack up! 🍴🤦🏻‍♀️👸🏻
😂😂😂😂you tell em Jazza.
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

sarah wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:54 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:52 pm More than happy too make any of my customers who see me a hot beverage but you can all kiss my arse if you think I'm the kind of girl to be barefoot in the kitchen making lunch! In fact I suggest you all book up the rest of November with lunchtime incalls and do not forget my pack up! 🍴🤦🏻‍♀️👸🏻
😂😂😂😂you tell em Jazza.
😂🤣 I will do sazza!! In fact they should all do doubles and bring double packed lunches and we can do reports on our favourites 😂😂
LordLuken
Reactions:

:laughing-rolling: Classic! :lol: :laughing-rolling:
I'll send my Butler round to assist! Chhhhaaaaaaaaaammmp!!! Off ya go lad! :whistle: :lol: :greetings-cya:
:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
sarah
Reactions:

Unread post by sarah »

Jasminexoxo wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:58 pm
😂😂😂😂you tell em Jazza.
😂🤣 I will do sazza!! In fact they should all do doubles and bring double packed lunches and we can do reports on our favourites 😂😂
I think we have a few to catch up on reports with 😂
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

LordLuken wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:04 am
I'll send my Butler round to assist! Chhhhaaaaaaaaaammmp!!! Off ya go lad! :whistle: :lol: :greetings-cya:
Hahaha good old champ lad! Suppose he will have to get the jazza juices for feeding me and the angels then 🤷🏽‍♀️😂
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

sarah wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:05 am
Jasminexoxo wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:58 pm
😂😂😂😂you tell em Jazza.
I think we have a few to catch up on reports with 😂
We do! But let's see if we get dinner first 🤣🤣
sarah
Reactions:

Unread post by sarah »

Jasminexoxo wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:06 am
Hahaha good old champ lad! Suppose he will have to get the jazza juices for feeding me and the angels then 🤷🏽‍♀️😂
Will I get some tomorrow, got you lasagna 😘
LordLuken
Reactions:

The old boy needs to get some reward from his duties! :shifty: :lol:
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

LordLuken wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:08 am
The old boy needs to get some reward from his duties! :shifty: :lol:
Of course!
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by Angels »

Brave men 👊🏽 Lol 😂
PROVIDER

Return to “Chatroom”