Sexy Sunday girls

Moderator: Angels

Forum rules
Image
User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12911
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Sexy Sunday girls

Unread post by sarah » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:10 am

Come and have some sexy fun today. Rare opportunity to treat yourself today with Sarah, Ruby or Jasmine πŸ˜‰
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

User avatar
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Sexy Sunday girls

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:06 am

Why have a dull day, when we can give you a horny hot funday! 😍
Image β€œInnocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

User avatar
Rob Jeffers
Reactions:
Posts: 176
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:24 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Sexy Sunday girls

Unread post by Rob Jeffers » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:54 am

These Sunday opening hours are excellent news. I took advantage to pay Sarah a visit last Sunday and today I saw Sarah for an hour and the lovely Jasmine joined us for the last 10 minutes. A brilliant way to spend a Sunday. Lying around on a bed is so much better than lying around in a bed.

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12911
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Sexy Sunday girls

Unread post by sarah » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:59 am

Rob Jeffers wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:54 am
These Sunday opening hours are excellent news. I took advantage to pay Sarah a visit last Sunday and today I saw Sarah for an hour and the lovely Jasmine joined us for the last 10 minutes. A brilliant way to spend a Sunday. Lying around on a bed is so much better than lying around in a bed.
And what a juicy start to the day it was πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

User avatar
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Sexy Sunday girls

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:02 pm

Rob Jeffers wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:54 am
These Sunday opening hours are excellent news. I took advantage to pay Sarah a visit last Sunday and today I saw Sarah for an hour and the lovely Jasmine joined us for the last 10 minutes. A brilliant way to spend a Sunday. Lying around on a bed is so much better than lying around in a bed.
Started me off now Mr Jeffers! I need more for the day! πŸ™‹πŸ»πŸ˜
Image β€œInnocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 39059
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Sexy Sunday girls

Unread post by LordLuken » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:13 pm

Sounds like lots of fun to me...tell me ladies will you be opening on Sunday in five weeks time? :whistle: :P :mrgreen:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

stevedix
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 2536
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:13 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Sexy Sunday girls

Unread post by stevedix » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:22 pm

LordLuken wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:13 pm
Sounds like lots of fun to me...tell me ladies will you be opening on Sunday in five weeks time? :whistle: :P :mrgreen:
You need to speak to Jess for that kind of forward planning :whistle:
I've seen Christmas lights reflect in your eyes

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 39059
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Sexy Sunday girls

Unread post by LordLuken » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:34 pm

stevedix wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:22 pm
LordLuken wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:13 pm
Sounds like lots of fun to me...tell me ladies will you be opening on Sunday in five weeks time? :whistle: :P :mrgreen:
You need to speak to Jess for that kind of forward planning :whistle:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Jess hey! Hmmmm.... :think: :P
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

User avatar
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Sexy Sunday girls

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:39 pm

I for one do not know what I'm doing tomorrow let alone in 5 weeks πŸ˜‚
Image β€œInnocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 39059
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Sexy Sunday girls

Unread post by LordLuken » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:02 pm

Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:39 pm
I for one do not know what I'm doing tomorrow let alone in 5 weeks πŸ˜‚
:doh: Blooming heck Jas it would be no good me trying to make a booking in advance then would it? :whistle: :lol: :lol: Although I for one would likely have an idea what most people will be upto! ;) :mrgreen:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 3192
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: Sexy Sunday girls

Unread post by Angels » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:07 pm

sarah wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:10 am
Come and have some sexy fun today. Rare opportunity to treat yourself today with Sarah, Ruby or Jasmine πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ½
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 3192
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: Sexy Sunday girls

Unread post by Angels » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:09 pm

Rob Jeffers wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:54 am
These Sunday opening hours are excellent news. I took advantage to pay Sarah a visit last Sunday and today I saw Sarah for an hour and the lovely Jasmine joined us for the last 10 minutes. A brilliant way to spend a Sunday. Lying around on a bed is so much better than lying around in a bed.
Happy days πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ˜˜
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 3192
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: Sexy Sunday girls

Unread post by Angels » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:23 pm

I wonder what mischief they are getting up to πŸ€”
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

User avatar
champ
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 7040
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Sexy Sunday girls

Unread post by champ » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:24 pm

LordLuken wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:02 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:39 pm
I for one do not know what I'm doing tomorrow let alone in 5 weeks πŸ˜‚
:doh: Blooming heck Jas it would be no good me trying to make a booking in advance then would it? :whistle: :lol: :lol: Although I for one would likely have an idea what most people will be upto! ;) :mrgreen:
Ask Jas nicely she might open up xmas day and cook lunch for all the punters..
Image
~ Now i have you in my mind - i have you forever ~
The only thing in life that tells the truth are Yoga Pants.

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 3192
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: Sexy Sunday girls

Unread post by Angels » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:36 pm

LordLuken wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:13 pm
Sounds like lots of fun to me...tell me ladies will you be opening on Sunday in five weeks time? :whistle: :P :mrgreen:
Lol you must be joking we love you all but not that much 🀣
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12911
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Sexy Sunday girls

Unread post by sarah » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:12 pm

Angels wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:23 pm
I wonder what mischief they are getting up to πŸ€”
You got cameras in here πŸ˜‚ The customers are very happy today. XπŸ˜‰
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 3192
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: Sexy Sunday girls

Unread post by Angels » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:56 pm

sarah wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:12 pm
Angels wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:23 pm
I wonder what mischief they are getting up to πŸ€”
You got cameras in here πŸ˜‚ The customers are very happy today. XπŸ˜‰
Lol I can just imagine don’t need to spy 🀣 always happy at angels πŸ‘πŸ½Xx
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

tasher
Reactions:
Posts: 842
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:21 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Sexy Sunday girls

Unread post by tasher » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:21 pm

Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:39 pm
I for one do not know what I'm doing tomorrow let alone in 5 weeks πŸ˜‚
I'm sure you do know what you're doing tomorrow but you may not know who you're doing tomorrow :lol:

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 39059
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Sexy Sunday girls

Unread post by LordLuken » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:53 pm

champ wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:24 pm
Ask Jas nicely she might open up xmas day and cook lunch for all the punters..
Good thinking Champ, I bet that would go down very well with the punters. Make Christmas day enjoyable again for many!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 39059
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Sexy Sunday girls

Unread post by LordLuken » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:54 pm

Angels wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:36 pm
LordLuken wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:13 pm
Sounds like lots of fun to me...tell me ladies will you be opening on Sunday in five weeks time? :whistle: :P :mrgreen:
Lol you must be joking we love you all but not that much 🀣
:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: I'll take that as a no then! :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 3192
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: Sexy Sunday girls

Unread post by Angels » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:27 pm

LordLuken wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:54 pm
Angels wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:36 pm
LordLuken wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:13 pm
Sounds like lots of fun to me...tell me ladies will you be opening on Sunday in five weeks time? :whistle: :P :mrgreen:
Lol you must be joking we love you all but not that much 🀣
:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: I'll take that as a no then! :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

It’s a no from me haha 🀣
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12911
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Sexy Sunday girls

Unread post by sarah » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:16 pm

Angels wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:27 pm
LordLuken wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:54 pm
Angels wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:36 pm
LordLuken wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:13 pm
Sounds like lots of fun to me...tell me ladies will you be opening on Sunday in five weeks time? :whistle: :P :mrgreen:
Lol you must be joking we love you all but not that much 🀣
:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: I'll take that as a no then! :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

It’s a no from me haha 🀣
I wouldn't like to swear in here so will just say no. 🀐
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

User avatar
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Sexy Sunday girls

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:01 am

tasher wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:21 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:39 pm
I for one do not know what I'm doing tomorrow let alone in 5 weeks πŸ˜‚
I'm sure you do know what you're doing tomorrow but you may not know who you're doing tomorrow :lol:
I like the suprise πŸ˜‚
Image β€œInnocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

User avatar
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Sexy Sunday girls

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:03 am

champ wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:24 pm
LordLuken wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:02 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:39 pm
I for one do not know what I'm doing tomorrow let alone in 5 weeks πŸ˜‚
:doh: Blooming heck Jas it would be no good me trying to make a booking in advance then would it? :whistle: :lol: :lol: Although I for one would likely have an idea what most people will be upto! ;) :mrgreen:
Ask Jas nicely she might open up xmas day and cook lunch for all the punters..
Love you all but not that bloody much πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Image β€œInnocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

User avatar
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Sexy Sunday girls

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:04 am

LordLuken wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:54 pm
Angels wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:36 pm
LordLuken wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:13 pm
Sounds like lots of fun to me...tell me ladies will you be opening on Sunday in five weeks time? :whistle: :P :mrgreen:
Lol you must be joking we love you all but not that much 🀣
:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: I'll take that as a no then! :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
I'm with the girls on this one! NO xx
Image β€œInnocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

Post Reply

Return to β€œChatroom”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests

  • mChat
No one is chatting