Forum rules
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Good morning!

Unread post by Angels »

Good morning all! Not forgotten our HAF friends sorry not had much time on here I'm sure you all understand the lack of posts β˜€οΈπŸ₯‚ We will soon be back and up to no good! β€οΈπŸ˜‡πŸ˜˜ see you a week tomorrow πŸ‘πŸ½
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.
hornypunter
Reactions:

Re: Good morning!

Unread post by hornypunter »

Hope everyone is having a great time. Have now spread my wings and am a changed man. No more Mr nice guy. Think I will need bringing down a peg or two on the Angels return. Be warned though Olivia still needs to apologise for not saying goodbye.
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by Angels »

hornypunter wrote: ↑Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:19 pm Hope everyone is having a great time. Have now spread my wings and am a changed man. No more Mr nice guy. Think I will need bringing down a peg or two on the Angels return. Be warned though Olivia still needs to apologise for not saying goodbye.
Haha looking forward to this new and improved HP! We love a challenge! Can't wait to hear all about it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.
hornypunter
Reactions:

Unread post by hornypunter »

Angels wrote: ↑Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:52 am
hornypunter wrote: ↑Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:19 pm Hope everyone is having a great time. Have now spread my wings and am a changed man. No more Mr nice guy. Think I will need bringing down a peg or two on the Angels return. Be warned though Olivia still needs to apologise for not saying goodbye.
Haha looking forward to this new and improved HP! We love a challenge! Can't wait to hear all about it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜
Warning. This is definitely not an improved HP . As I say no more Mr nice guy. Have already been warned on one Internet site to be nice.

Return to β€œChatroom”