Chrissy’s Angels

Moderator: Angels

Forum rules
Image
Koolio
Reactions:
Posts: 440
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 9:45 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Kingston Upon Hull
Contact:

Chrissy’s Angels

Unread post by Koolio » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:04 pm

The website suggests that’s the establishment is closed on weekends, but i am aware that occasionally they open on weekends subject to staff availability.

I don’t suppose if anyone knows whether they are open today?

User avatar
Rob Jeffers
Reactions:
Posts: 148
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:24 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Chrissy’s Angels

Unread post by Rob Jeffers » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:07 pm

Koolio wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:04 pm
The website suggests that’s the establishment is closed on weekends, but i am aware that occasionally they open on weekends subject to staff availability.

I don’t suppose if anyone knows whether they are open today?
The telephone number is on the website. Try calling.

Koolio
Reactions:
Posts: 440
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 9:45 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Kingston Upon Hull
Contact:

Re: Chrissy’s Angels

Unread post by Koolio » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:13 pm

That was going to be the next thing I did. Since I was logged on I thought I’d try the forum as i’d Noticed the window open when I drove past earlier.

Thanks

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 38868
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Chrissy’s Angels

Unread post by LordLuken » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:16 pm

Just keep an eye on the Crissy's rota section on here, they keep it pretty much upto date on here and do say when they are open at the weekend. :D
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

Koolio
Reactions:
Posts: 440
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 9:45 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Kingston Upon Hull
Contact:

Re: Chrissy’s Angels

Unread post by Koolio » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:57 pm

LordLuken wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:16 pm
Just keep an eye on the Crissy's rota section on here, they keep it pretty much upto date on here and do say when they are open at the weekend. :D

That’s what I have noticed LL, but thought I may have missed a post hence the post earlier.

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 3104
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: Chrissy’s Angels

Unread post by Angels » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:35 am

Hey guys! We were not open yesterday we always have the rota up to date so if in doubt check that and on here of course. Angels palace was getting a good clean yesterday hence the window open koolio my friend 😘😇x
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

Koolio
Reactions:
Posts: 440
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 9:45 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Kingston Upon Hull
Contact:

Re: Chrissy’s Angels

Unread post by Koolio » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:54 am

Angels wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:35 am
Hey guys! We were not open yesterday we always have the rota up to date so if in doubt check that and on here of course. Angels palace was getting a good clean yesterday hence the window open koolio my friend 😘😇x
I did eventually realise that the angels would not be available.

A good spring clean..... explains why the place is always immaculate and well presented.

I’ll hopefully pop down soon

Post Reply

Return to “CHRISSY'S ANGELS”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Oli81 and 16 guests

  • mChat
  • klauseyMon Sep 24, 2018 10:30 pm
    just logged in
  • naughtyboydMon Sep 24, 2018 10:33 pm
    just logged in
  • sammy janeMon Sep 24, 2018 10:36 pm
    just logged in
  • jimbobMon Sep 24, 2018 10:48 pm
    just logged in
  • goodguyMon Sep 24, 2018 11:01 pm
    just logged in
  • funnyguyMon Sep 24, 2018 11:02 pm
    just logged in
  • fbarraza28Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:08 pm
    just logged in
  • east hull47 minutes ago
    Hello
  • mrmadness33 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • Jembury33330 minutes ago
    just logged in