Page 6 of 9

Re: Beware!! This thread is boring.

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:39 pm
by champ
Angels wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:37 pm
champ wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:39 pm
Angels wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:36 pm
It’s getting lighter at night.
youl soon be raking your garden,prepping for your crops.
Loads of carrots

I’m 34 not 84! Anyway I don’t have a garden 😌
Its not an old folks game is gardening, i think you should buy some window boxes and tubs.lol

Re: Beware!! This thread is boring.

Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:39 am
by Angels
champ wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:39 pm
Angels wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:37 pm
champ wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:39 pm
Angels wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:36 pm
It’s getting lighter at night.
youl soon be raking your garden,prepping for your crops.
Loads of carrots

I’m 34 not 84! Anyway I don’t have a garden 😌
Its not an old folks game is gardening, i think you should buy some window boxes and tubs.lol
Do you have a garden?

Re: Beware!! This thread is boring.

Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:53 am
by Angels
Just in the hair dressers.

Re: Beware!! This thread is boring.

Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:16 am
by champ
Angels wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:39 am
champ wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:39 pm
Angels wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:37 pm
champ wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:39 pm


youl soon be raking your garden,prepping for your crops.
Loads of carrots

I’m 34 not 84! Anyway I don’t have a garden 😌
Its not an old folks game is gardening, i think you should buy some window boxes and tubs.lol
Do you have a garden?
I do.but it is a chore.

Re: Beware!! This thread is boring.

Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:22 am
by room1day
champ wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:16 am
Angels wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:39 am
champ wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:39 pm
Angels wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:37 pm


I’m 34 not 84! Anyway I don’t have a garden 😌
Its not an old folks game is gardening, i think you should buy some window boxes and tubs.lol
Do you have a garden?
I do.but it is a chore.
That’s what gardeners are for

Re: Beware!! This thread is boring.

Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:46 pm
by sarah
Doing some Painting.

Re: Beware!! This thread is boring.

Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:26 am
by stevedix
I don't want to get out of bed.

Re: Beware!! This thread is boring.

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:27 pm
by sarah
It's dark

Re: Beware!! This thread is boring.

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:30 pm
by Angels
It is dark isn't it.

Re: Beware!! This thread is boring.

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:08 pm
by English jess
Should I wash my lettuce with water or throw the boat out and use lemon water.

Re: Beware!! This thread is boring.

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:02 pm
by LordLuken
English jess wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:08 pm
Should I wash my lettuce with water or throw the boat out and use lemon water.
Lemony lettuce hey! :? Whatever next! :mrgreen:

Re: Beware!! This thread is boring.

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:33 pm
by English jess
LordLuken wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:02 pm
English jess wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:08 pm
Should I wash my lettuce with water or throw the boat out and use lemon water.
Lemony lettuce hey! :? Whatever next! :mrgreen:
It's surprisingly nice 😀. Xx

Re: Beware!! This thread is boring.

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:40 pm
by LordLuken
English jess wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:33 pm
LordLuken wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:02 pm
English jess wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:08 pm
Should I wash my lettuce with water or throw the boat out and use lemon water.
Lemony lettuce hey! :? Whatever next! :mrgreen:
It's surprisingly nice 😀. Xx
:lol: :lol: :lol: I'll take your word on that one for the moment. :mrgreen:

Re: Beware!! This thread is boring.

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:10 pm
by Angels
How boring.

Re: Beware!! This thread is boring.

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:39 pm
by sarah
Wine. Hold on, that's not boring

Re: Beware!! This thread is boring.

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:23 pm
by MAXIMUS
Keep making this thread less boring Sarah, see you next time adorable.

Re: Beware!! This thread is boring.

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:41 pm
by sarah
MAXIMUS wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:23 pm
Keep making this thread less boring Sarah, see you next time adorable.
It's meant to be boring😂 See you soon.

Re: Beware!! This thread is boring.

Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:42 am
by Angels
Gonna wash the pots.

Re: Beware!! This thread is boring.

Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:44 am
by sarah
Yawning

Re: Beware!! This thread is boring.

Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:14 pm
by Angels
Got 11 episodes of emmerdale to get through

Re: Beware!! This thread is boring.

Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:08 pm
by champ
Angels wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:14 pm
Got 11 episodes of emmerdale to get through
Naay mr Wilks

Re: Beware!! This thread is boring.

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:12 am
by room1day
Jordan xo wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:04 am
Might have some breakfast
Too much sausage is bad for you

Re: Beware!! This thread is boring.

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:13 am
by room1day
Angels wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:14 pm
Got 11 episodes of emmerdale to get through
The thread is boring .... not dead !!

Re: Beware!! This thread is boring.

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:50 am
by room1day
Jordan xo wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:22 am
room1day wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:12 am
Jordan xo wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:04 am
Might have some breakfast
Too much sausage is bad for you
I bloody love sausages 😉
Good freaking job .....

Re: Beware!! This thread is boring.

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:05 pm
by room1day
Jordan xo wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:27 pm
room1day wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:50 am
Jordan xo wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:22 am
room1day wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:12 am


Too much sausage is bad for you
I bloody love sausages 😉
Good freaking job .....
Not those cheap ones though 😱
So you like the big fat rough cut meaty ones
And not the walls ones then