Funday Friday

Moderator: Angels

Forum rules
Image
hornypunter
Reactions:
Posts: 223
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:11 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Funday Friday

Unread post by hornypunter » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:38 am

Looking forward to another visit to the Angels this week after seeing the lovely Sophia yesterday.However,today is going to be a 'funny day' as I will be doing something I have not done since 2016 and also I am going to have some sort of competition to work out which lady draws the short straw and has to see me today,of course they can always refuse.Heavy bag today.

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 2723
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: Funday Friday

Unread post by Angels » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:38 am

hornypunter wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:38 am
Looking forward to another visit to the Angels this week after seeing the lovely Sophia yesterday.However,today is going to be a 'funny day' as I will be doing something I have not done since 2016 and also I am going to have some sort of competition to work out which lady draws the short straw and has to see me today,of course they can always refuse.Heavy bag today.
This sounds exciting πŸ˜‰ another game to play... the angels love games 😜 looking forward to our fun Friday see you soon. It’s never a short straw silly πŸ€— xx
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

User avatar
sarah
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 11225
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Funday Friday

Unread post by sarah » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:45 am

Angels wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:38 am
hornypunter wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:38 am
Looking forward to another visit to the Angels this week after seeing the lovely Sophia yesterday.However,today is going to be a 'funny day' as I will be doing something I have not done since 2016 and also I am going to have some sort of competition to work out which lady draws the short straw and has to see me today,of course they can always refuse.Heavy bag today.
This sounds exciting πŸ˜‰ another game to play... the angels love games 😜 looking forward to our fun Friday see you soon. It’s never a short straw silly πŸ€— xx
Someone mention game, just book me now Hornypunter. πŸ˜‚
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

tasher
Reactions:
Posts: 760
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:21 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Funday Friday

Unread post by tasher » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:01 am

I'm looking forward to reading more about this 😊

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 2723
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: Funday Friday

Unread post by Angels » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:05 am

tasher wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:01 am
I'm looking forward to reading more about this 😊
It will be a laugh I’m sure 😊
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

User avatar
room1day
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 23503
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 12:18 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Funday Friday

Unread post by room1day » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:49 am

When he says heavy bag today ... is he bragging or does he mean something totally different??
SPONSOR
Image

I WAS BUSY !!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

User avatar
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 663
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Funday Friday

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:20 am

Oohh don’t start a game! We love each other till we have to compete and get a winner πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Image β€œInnocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 2723
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: Funday Friday

Unread post by Angels » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:26 am

Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:20 am
Oohh don’t start a game! We love each other till we have to compete and get a winner πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
So funny! What a laugh though... πŸ˜‚
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

User avatar
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 663
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Funday Friday

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:16 am

Angels wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:26 am
Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:20 am
Oohh don’t start a game! We love each other till we have to compete and get a winner πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
So funny! What a laugh though... πŸ˜‚
It is funny πŸ˜‚
Image β€œInnocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

User avatar
sarah
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 11225
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Funday Friday

Unread post by sarah » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:49 pm

Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:16 am
Angels wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:26 am
Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:20 am
Oohh don’t start a game! We love each other till we have to compete and get a winner πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
So funny! What a laugh though... πŸ˜‚
It is funny πŸ˜‚
No it's not with cheats πŸ™„
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

hornypunter
Reactions:
Posts: 223
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:11 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Funday Friday

Unread post by hornypunter » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:29 pm

Well,did not go as planned, day was too busy.It did look like Sarah was in the lead,but as the deadline approached Sarah was otherwise engaged and so I had to spend another half hour alone with Sophia,such a hard life.We will have to see the result next week,have I bitten off more than I can chew?

User avatar
sarah
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 11225
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Funday Friday

Unread post by sarah » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:01 pm

hornypunter wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:29 pm
Well,did not go as planned, day was too busy.It did look like Sarah was in the lead,but as the deadline approached Sarah was otherwise engaged and so I had to spend another half hour alone with Sophia,such a hard life.We will have to see the result next week,have I bitten off more than I can chew?
You know what's going to happen. πŸ˜‰
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 2723
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: Funday Friday

Unread post by Angels » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:02 pm

hornypunter wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:29 pm
Well,did not go as planned, day was too busy.It did look like Sarah was in the lead,but as the deadline approached Sarah was otherwise engaged and so I had to spend another half hour alone with Sophia,such a hard life.We will have to see the result next week,have I bitten off more than I can chew?
It all went a bit wrong lol the day flew by today πŸ˜‰ a good laugh though x
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

User avatar
sarah
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 11225
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Funday Friday

Unread post by sarah » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:03 pm

Angels wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:02 pm
hornypunter wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:29 pm
Well,did not go as planned, day was too busy.It did look like Sarah was in the lead,but as the deadline approached Sarah was otherwise engaged and so I had to spend another half hour alone with Sophia,such a hard life.We will have to see the result next week,have I bitten off more than I can chew?
It all went a bit wrong lol the day flew by today πŸ˜‰ a good laugh though x
Just as I was winning πŸ™„
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

Post Reply

Return to β€œCHRISSY'S ANGELS”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

  • mChat
  • marko32 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • marko30 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • rhtluvr25 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • room1day25 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • chipmunkpilot5 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • wombat5 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • Vaslen3 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • Vaslen3 minutes ago
    just logged in
No one is chatting