Funday Friday

Moderator: Angels

Forum rules
hornypunter
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Funday Friday

Unread post by hornypunter »

Looking forward to another visit to the Angels this week after seeing the lovely Sophia yesterday.However,today is going to be a 'funny day' as I will be doing something I have not done since 2016 and also I am going to have some sort of competition to work out which lady draws the short straw and has to see me today,of course they can always refuse.Heavy bag today.
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Re: Funday Friday

Unread post by Angels »

hornypunter wrote: ↑Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:38 am Looking forward to another visit to the Angels this week after seeing the lovely Sophia yesterday.However,today is going to be a 'funny day' as I will be doing something I have not done since 2016 and also I am going to have some sort of competition to work out which lady draws the short straw and has to see me today,of course they can always refuse.Heavy bag today.
This sounds exciting πŸ˜‰ another game to play... the angels love games 😜 looking forward to our fun Friday see you soon. It’s never a short straw silly πŸ€— xx
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.
sarah
Reactions:

Unread post by sarah »

Angels wrote: ↑Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:38 am
hornypunter wrote: ↑Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:38 am Looking forward to another visit to the Angels this week after seeing the lovely Sophia yesterday.However,today is going to be a 'funny day' as I will be doing something I have not done since 2016 and also I am going to have some sort of competition to work out which lady draws the short straw and has to see me today,of course they can always refuse.Heavy bag today.
This sounds exciting πŸ˜‰ another game to play... the angels love games 😜 looking forward to our fun Friday see you soon. It’s never a short straw silly πŸ€— xx
Someone mention game, just book me now Hornypunter. πŸ˜‚
tasher
Reactions:

Unread post by tasher »

I'm looking forward to reading more about this 😊
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by Angels »

tasher wrote: ↑Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:01 am I'm looking forward to reading more about this 😊
It will be a laugh I’m sure 😊
PROVIDER
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Jasminexoxo »

Oohh don’t start a game! We love each other till we have to compete and get a winner πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Image β€œInnocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by Angels »

Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:20 am Oohh don’t start a game! We love each other till we have to compete and get a winner πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
So funny! What a laugh though... πŸ˜‚
PROVIDER
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Jasminexoxo »

Angels wrote: ↑Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:26 am
Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:20 am Oohh don’t start a game! We love each other till we have to compete and get a winner πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It is funny πŸ˜‚
Image β€œInnocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.
sarah
Reactions:

Unread post by sarah »

Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:16 am
Angels wrote: ↑Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:26 am
It is funny πŸ˜‚
No it's not with cheats πŸ™„
hornypunter
Reactions:

Unread post by hornypunter »

Well,did not go as planned, day was too busy.It did look like Sarah was in the lead,but as the deadline approached Sarah was otherwise engaged and so I had to spend another half hour alone with Sophia,such a hard life.We will have to see the result next week,have I bitten off more than I can chew?
sarah
Reactions:

Unread post by sarah »

hornypunter wrote: ↑Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:29 pm Well,did not go as planned, day was too busy.It did look like Sarah was in the lead,but as the deadline approached Sarah was otherwise engaged and so I had to spend another half hour alone with Sophia,such a hard life.We will have to see the result next week,have I bitten off more than I can chew?
You know what's going to happen. πŸ˜‰
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by Angels »

hornypunter wrote: ↑Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:29 pm Well,did not go as planned, day was too busy.It did look like Sarah was in the lead,but as the deadline approached Sarah was otherwise engaged and so I had to spend another half hour alone with Sophia,such a hard life.We will have to see the result next week,have I bitten off more than I can chew?
It all went a bit wrong lol the day flew by today πŸ˜‰ a good laugh though x
PROVIDER
sarah
Reactions:

Unread post by sarah »

Angels wrote: ↑Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:02 pm
It all went a bit wrong lol the day flew by today πŸ˜‰ a good laugh though x
Just as I was winning πŸ™„

Return to β€œChatroom”