Moderator: Angels

Forum rules
Dr.Jend
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Possibility of working after 7pm if prepaid in advance

Unread post by Dr.Jend »

Hello Angels,

I would like to ask if there is a possibility to book a visit after 7pm if booked/prepaid in advance? The reason I am asking is because I finish work about 6pm and I have about 1h drive from Louth to you Angels. Most probably some other guys have the same problem and this is why I have decided to ask about it in the open Forum.

Thank you! :-)
sarah
Reactions:

Re: Possibility of working after 7pm if prepaid in advance

Unread post by sarah »

Dr.Jend wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:53 pm Hello Angels,

I would like to ask if there is a possibility to book a visit after 7pm if booked/prepaid in advance? The reason I am asking is because I finish work about 6pm and I have about 1h drive from Louth to you Angels. Most probably some other guys have the same problem and this is why I have decided to ask about it in the open Forum.

Thank you! :-)
Yeh that's not a problem as long as you pick the girl you would like to see and she can let you know if she can stay.
You could send PM to Chrissys Angels with your request and which girl then take it from there.
Dr.Jend
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Unread post by Dr.Jend »

Sarah, you just kicked the gray clouds gathering around my head away! :mrgreen: I can go peacefully happy to my cold bed... :whistle:
sarah
Reactions:

Unread post by sarah »

Dr.Jend wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:37 pm Sarah, you just kicked the gray clouds gathering around my head away! :mrgreen: I can go peacefully happy to my cold bed... :whistle:
Erm ok 😂😂

Return to “Chatroom”