Page 1 of 9

Parlour quotes

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:52 pm
by sarah
"Bet your proud of that one"

Re: Parlour quotes

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:22 pm
by wanderer
Wow, that was good. πŸ˜€

Re: Parlour quotes

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:24 pm
by sarah
"Is it in"
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Parlour quotes

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:09 pm
by Wraith
*it's not my ring it's my watch" :D

Re: Parlour quotes

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:13 pm
by Spankyspangle
It must be cold in here. It's usually much bigger! πŸ˜ƒ

Re: Parlour quotes

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:16 pm
by Jasminexoxo
The things I do for 40 quid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Parlour quotes

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:21 pm
by sarah
Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:16 pm
The things I do for 40 quid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Thought it was Β£30 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Parlour quotes

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:22 pm
by Jasminexoxo
sarah wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:21 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:16 pm
The things I do for 40 quid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Thought it was Β£30 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Was doing the whole! Didn’t want anyone thinking they could bring me Β£30 for a service πŸ˜‚

Re: Parlour quotes

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:26 pm
by sarah
Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:22 pm
sarah wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:21 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:16 pm
The things I do for 40 quid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Thought it was Β£30 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Was doing the whole! Didn’t want anyone thinking they could bring me Β£30 for a service πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Parlour quotes

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:34 pm
by champ
Don't want to rush you but theirs 5 mins left.

Re: Parlour quotes

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:47 pm
by Jasminexoxo
room1day wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:42 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:22 pm
sarah wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:21 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:16 pm
The things I do for 40 quid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Thought it was Β£30 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Was doing the whole! Didn’t want anyone thinking they could bring me Β£30 for a service πŸ˜‚
Which wholes 30 quid ??? πŸ˜†
A β€˜whole’ seen as you brought it up πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚

Re: Parlour quotes

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:54 pm
by Angels
No pay, no way! :naughty:

Re: Parlour quotes

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:19 pm
by Angels
Spankyspangle wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:13 pm
It must be cold in here. It's usually much bigger! πŸ˜ƒ
Hahahaha

Re: Parlour quotes

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:26 pm
by sarah
"Get your finger out of there"

Re: Parlour quotes

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:28 pm
by Angels
β€œBet he was gorgeous when he was younger”

Re: Parlour quotes

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:28 pm
by Bert
Oi ! stop wiping your cock on the curtains

Re: Parlour quotes

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:31 pm
by tasher
Ooh that's a big one (as said by all WGs to all punters )

Re: Parlour quotes

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:33 pm
by Angels
tasher wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:31 pm
Ooh that's a big one (as said by all WGs to all punters )
Then the punter pretends it isn’t πŸ˜‚πŸ™„

Re: Parlour quotes

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:40 pm
by sarah
"Can you do what you did last time"
Me thinking "who are you and what the hell did I do" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Parlour quotes

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:03 pm
by Jasminexoxo
β€œNo money, no honey”

Re: Parlour quotes

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:06 pm
by tasher
You needed that didn't you

Re: Parlour quotes

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:14 pm
by sarah
"If you do it cheeper I will be your regular"

Re: Parlour quotes

Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:44 am
by sarah
"God he stunk, get the air freshener out"

Re: Parlour quotes

Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:47 am
by Angels
β€œI only want a 5 min hand job”

Re: Parlour quotes

Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:33 am
by sarah
Go on let me, the other girls do.