• .

Parlour quotes

Moderator: Angels

Forum rules
Image
User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12385
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by sarah » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:37 pm

jellylegs wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:45 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:24 pm
He’s too young to see saw 😂😂
I am still having flashbacks from the see saw
You want anther go don't you 😉
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 814
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:35 pm

jellylegs wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:45 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:24 pm
He’s too young to see saw 😂😂
I am still having flashbacks from the see saw
Hello stranger! Come for another see saw! 😉
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 38165
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by LordLuken » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:00 pm

Jasminexoxo wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:35 pm
jellylegs wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:45 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:24 pm
He’s too young to see saw 😂😂
I am still having flashbacks from the see saw
Hello stranger! Come for another see saw! 😉
See Saw is getting to be a key phrase, I'll have to find out more! :lol:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

jellylegs
Reactions:
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:47 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by jellylegs » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:46 am

LordLuken wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:00 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:35 pm
jellylegs wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:45 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:24 pm
He’s too young to see saw 😂😂
I am still having flashbacks from the see saw
Hello stranger! Come for another see saw! 😉
See Saw is getting to be a key phrase, I'll have to find out more! :lol:
Trust me lord it will cost a fortune in therapy lol

jellylegs
Reactions:
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:47 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by jellylegs » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:49 am

sarah wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:37 pm
jellylegs wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:45 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:24 pm
He’s too young to see saw 😂😂
I am still having flashbacks from the see saw
You want anther go don't you 😉
I dont think i could handle another go i would need a 🚑

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 3025
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by Angels » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:34 am

jellylegs wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:49 am
sarah wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:37 pm
jellylegs wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:45 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:24 pm
He’s too young to see saw 😂😂
I am still having flashbacks from the see saw
You want anther go don't you 😉
I dont think i could handle another go i would need a 🚑
Haha! You loved been Sazzed n Jazzed 😍
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12385
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by sarah » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:28 pm

I am going to ruin you. 😂
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12385
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by sarah » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:19 pm

Jasmin. 😂
Will this kitchen roll set on fire in the microwave. 🤣🤣🤣
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 814
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:21 pm

sarah wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:19 pm
Jasmin. 😂
Will this kitchen roll set on fire in the microwave. 🤣🤣🤣
I was only checking 🙄
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

User avatar
champ
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 6953
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by champ » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:15 pm

Jasminexoxo wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:21 pm
sarah wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:19 pm
Jasmin. 😂
Will this kitchen roll set on fire in the microwave. 🤣🤣🤣
I was only checking 🙄
Was it you that burnt popcorn in that microwave?...stunk the place out for weeks.
Image
~ Now i have you in my mind - i have you forever ~
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send a maximum of 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 38165
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by LordLuken » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:02 pm

Jasminexoxo wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:21 pm
sarah wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:19 pm
Jasmin. 😂
Will this kitchen roll set on fire in the microwave. 🤣🤣🤣
I was only checking 🙄
:think: Better to be safe than sorry.
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

Summer
Reactions:
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:35 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by Summer » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:07 pm

“Sorry it slipped “ 🤣🤣🤣

Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 814
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:05 pm

LordLuken wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:02 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:21 pm
sarah wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:19 pm
Jasmin. 😂
Will this kitchen roll set on fire in the microwave. 🤣🤣🤣
I was only checking 🙄
:think: Better to be safe than sorry.
Exactly 😂
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12385
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by sarah » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:20 pm

Jasminexoxo wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:05 pm
LordLuken wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:02 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:21 pm
sarah wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:19 pm
Jasmin. 😂
Will this kitchen roll set on fire in the microwave. 🤣🤣🤣
I was only checking 🙄
:think: Better to be safe than sorry.
Exactly 😂
You have to be there Lord, some things she comes as out with, am sure she's a blonde really 😂😂
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12385
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by sarah » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:30 pm

Av come for business. 😂
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 38165
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by LordLuken » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:36 pm

sarah wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:20 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:05 pm
LordLuken wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:02 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:21 pm


I was only checking 🙄
:think: Better to be safe than sorry.
Exactly 😂
You have to be there Lord, some things she comes as out with, am sure she's a blonde really 😂😂
I'm sure she's not really that bad... :think: :D
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

MAXIMUS
Reactions:
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:23 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by MAXIMUS » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:28 pm

TONGUE-CRAFT

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12385
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by sarah » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:35 pm

MAXIMUS wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:28 pm
TONGUE-CRAFT
Yes I know this 😂
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 3025
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by Angels » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:22 pm

MAXIMUS wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:28 pm
TONGUE-CRAFT
Welcome Maximus 👋🏽 Hope your going to get involved 😉
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12385
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by sarah » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:35 pm

Angels wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:22 pm
MAXIMUS wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:28 pm
TONGUE-CRAFT
Welcome Maximus 👋🏽 Hope your going to get involved 😉
He better do 😉
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

MAXIMUS
Reactions:
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:23 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by MAXIMUS » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:21 pm

As you know Sarah, when i'm feeling get peckish, i do get rather partial to a nibble on your tasty morsel

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12385
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by sarah » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:34 pm

MAXIMUS wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:21 pm
As you know Sarah, when i'm feeling get peckish, i do get rather partial to a nibble on your tasty morsel
😂😂that's a new name for it 😂
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12385
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by sarah » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:36 pm

Leelee69 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:34 pm
MAXIMUS wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:21 pm
As you know Sarah, when i'm feeling get peckish, i do get rather partial to a nibble on your tasty morsel
I'll concur, I'm partial to a nibble myself, feeling rather peckish now 😀
Think you've had enough for one day 😉 Maybe not, see you soon. 😉
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12385
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by sarah » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:41 pm

Leelee69 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:39 pm
sarah wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:36 pm
Leelee69 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:34 pm
MAXIMUS wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:21 pm
As you know Sarah, when i'm feeling get peckish, i do get rather partial to a nibble on your tasty morsel
I'll concur, I'm partial to a nibble myself, feeling rather peckish now 😀
Think you've had enough for one day 😉 Maybe not, see you soon. 😉
Your like popcorn, think you've had enough but before you know it your heads in the box munching away again
Munch away. 😉
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

MAXIMUS
Reactions:
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:23 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by MAXIMUS » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:48 pm

Sarah's cries of passion :clap:

Post Reply

Return to “CHRISSY'S ANGELS”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests

  • .
  • All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts. Registered Users can now send a maximum of 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe. BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,

  • mChat
  • BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBCRIBER CAN BE FOUND, HERE....,
  • BellaMon Dec 10, 2018 2:10 am
    just logged in
  • BorogowjaMon Dec 10, 2018 3:11 am
    just logged in
  • inthepinkMon Dec 10, 2018 3:41 am
    just logged in
  • wuhuilin11Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:51 am
    just logged in
  • block 18Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:24 am
    just logged in
  • sunlover32 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • inthepink27 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • mrmadness20 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • bob60606014 minutes ago
    just logged in